81 wrote:
    spelling is over rated.

:leaving
    :fp:
  • 81 wrote:
    spelling is over rated.

:leaving

I dont think she's worked in years..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

who is saying we are weird. :x

one of Mr. RK's friends...okay, they are kinda my friends too. We are considered weird because we travel to go see PJ.

It's cheaper then rehab right?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

one of Mr. RK's friends...okay, they are kinda my friends too. We are considered weird because we travel to go see PJ.

they do make a good point tho. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

they do make a good point tho. :lol:

if I wasn't weird and traveled to go see PJ, I would still be sitting here thinking you are a creeper. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:

:wave:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    if I wasn't weird and traveled to go see PJ, I would still be sitting here thinking you are a creeper. :lol:

:(

that hurts......
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

that hurts......

:angel:

you were a bad bad party person in Missoula.

at least Normy came out and partied...even when he was still there an hour after he said he was leaving (though I do think CBG had something to do with that).

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

:lol: I actually posted that on facebook and said if I get 1K "likes" i'll get it tattooed. But I wasnt smart like the contest folks around here... I never put an end to the liking.. But it may have gotten about 100 likes. sO I am still as pristine as I was when I came into this word. Well not really. My band does have a song about Bob Ross, I think that's pretty up there in the realms of loyalty. :mrgreen:

Now that's dedication!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Got a Machine Head better than the rest Green to Red Machine'ah Head.
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

that hurts......

:angel:

you were a bad bad party person in Missoula.

at least Normy came out and partied...even when he was still there an hour after he said he was leaving (though I do think CBG had something to do with that).
    hey hey hey!!! Do I hear my name being taken in vain? :x

I'm still trying to twist his arm on chicago
    :shifty:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • should I stay or should I go? I REALLY want to go, but the smart thing is to stay...at least for now :fp: :fp: :fp:

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    just when I was out of the gutter....I go right back in :fp: :lol:

That sounds dirty :lol:

That's my girl :)

I'm trying to make 81 feel really bad he didn't party afterwards, I think I only saw him at the bar once.

I need to save brownie points for the 'fall tour'...unlost is very good at arm twisting.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    just when I was out of the gutter....I go right back in :fp: :lol:

That sounds dirty :lol:

That's my girl :)

;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Dave Grohl. Sound City. Tomorrow night. Must not dweeb out on asking a question, though I will probably be too shy/awkward/embarrassed/nervous to do so :?
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    samjam wrote:
    Dave Grohl. Sound City. Tomorrow night. Must not dweeb out on asking a question, though I will probably be too shy/awkward/embarrassed/nervous to do so :?

Ask him why weezer only made it in a small bit during the credits. I would have liked to hear their story
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I'm trying to make 81 feel really bad he didn't party afterwards, I think I only saw him at the bar once.

I need to save brownie points for the 'fall tour'...unlost is very good at arm twisting.
    81 should feel AWFUL for not partying. That's just wrong wrong wrong :nono:

I can't wait for the fall tour!!! :mrgreen: Wherever it is :lol:

• Africa is a country according to a young man in Demography class. :lol:

I'll sign his withdrawal forms for him :lol:
  • shipping
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    samjam wrote:
    Mumford should not have won.

Mumford and sons should have won. They did!

Did Jack White win anything?
  • Got a Machine Head better than the rest Green to Red Machine'ah Head.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds about right
  • the following
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • what are u doing?
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I'm doing it right but it's not working!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • away
  • Sprunkn7 wrote:
    I'm doing it right but it's not working!!
    lol..im not gonna ask what is that you doing..ill imagine whatever i want!!! :mrgreen:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    What's the deal with honey when it gets all thick after a while? I know it's pretty much the only food that will last forever, and it taste fine when it's thick (although it's hard as heck to get out of the tube and has a more grainy texture, obviously). Can I make it less thick?

Wondering about this kept me up last night. :?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    a squirrel with an acorn in his mouth, sneaking apprehensively across the front porch,
    peeking in the window :lol: