what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• cardiff
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    pierogis! Thanks dankind!
  • raining day
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    one day I'll learn :fp:
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    The 11th, the hardest day of the month. 5 months....miss you, Daddy. "we all grow up, and someday we'll say goodbye, so shine your light while you got one"
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    samjam wrote:
    The 11th, the hardest day of the month. 5 months....miss you, Daddy. "we all grow up, and someday we'll say goodbye, so shine your light while you got one"

{{{HUGS}}} to you sam.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • where the fuck is the tape????/
  • some post at porch are frikkin funny
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I don't get all the hate for Mumfod & Sons.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    why do I keep getting told, "You PJ friends are weird" ? :evil:

Have you noticed, I'm weird? maybe that's why I like them so much! :twisted:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

some of them are weird.. :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Me neither! They were fabulous last night.

I will see them this year somewhere.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

WE will see them this year somewhere :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen: hot damn we will! road trip somewhere possibly?
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

who hates them?
    Mamasan23 wrote:

who hates them?

My facebook feed was filled with hate for them after they won last night!!! :x
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen: hot damn we will! road trip somewhere possibly?[/quote]

I'm gonna go with a RESOUNDING YES!!! :D
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Just got back from taking my Mom & sister to the airport.....it was nice to have the morning off, but I wish I could take the rest of the day off! :fp:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen: hot damn we will! road trip somewhere possibly?

I'm gonna go with a RESOUNDING YES!!! :D[/quote]
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!
    RKCNDY wrote:

Most are very very nice though. The ones I met up with (well, one of them) has been nothing but kind and generous to me. the other one was very nice.

just made me sad they said that about my friends...and I will say it again, "I LIKE MY WEIRD PJ FRIENDS!" :lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    "I LIKE MY WEIRD PJ FRIENDS!" :lol::lol::lol:

i read that in the voice of the dad from heathers "I LOVE MY DEAD GAY SON!" :P
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Most are very very nice though. The ones I met up with (well, one of them) has been nothing but kind and generous to me. the other one was very nice.

just made me sad they said that about my friends...and I will say it again, "I LIKE MY WEIRD PJ FRIENDS!" :lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: im with you on that one!
    Always cracks me up when people are on their high intelligence soapbox yet they have poor grammar. Not taking you seriously at all :lol:
    just when I was out of the gutter....I go right back in :fp: :lol:

That sounds dirty :lol:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Always cracks me up when people are on their high intelligence soapbox yet they have poor grammar. Not taking you seriously at all :lol:

I think I have decent grammar, but I often misspell "grammar" as grammer. Now that's stupid of me. But I dont want to be taken seriously unless i'm talking about Bob Ross. That shit is serious. I love Bob Ross.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I think I have decent grammar, but I often misspell "grammar" as grammer. Now that's stupid of me. But I dont want to be taken seriously unless i'm talking about Bob Ross. That shit is serious. I love Bob Ross.

Nobody will ever question your loyalty to Bob Ross. You might want to consider getting this tattoo:

Bob_Ross_Tattoo.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

That sounds dirty :lol:

Indeed it is :lol: There is not a clean thought in my head today :lol: Thank you David :fp: :wave: :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

who is saying we are weird. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Nobody will ever question your loyalty to Bob Ross. You might want to consider getting this tattoo:

Bob_Ross_Tattoo.jpg

:lol: I actually posted that on facebook and said if I get 1K "likes" i'll get it tattooed. But I wasnt smart like the contest folks around here... I never put an end to the liking.. But it may have gotten about 100 likes. sO I am still as pristine as I was when I came into this word. Well not really. My band does have a song about Bob Ross, I think that's pretty up there in the realms of loyalty. :mrgreen:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)