what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I need to stop and get beer on my way home...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Ok...I'm just gonna say it...I do NOT like Dunkin' Donuts coffee :nono:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    poor unlost...trapped on a plane with a screaming kid

Meh. She had some sushi and beer. She'll be fine. :D

she needs more alcohol.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Ok...I'm just gonna say it...I do NOT like Dunkin' Donuts coffee :nono:

I'll say that too. Unless I brew it at home, then its good. But they don't make it right - too watery and way too hot
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:

I'll say that too. Unless I brew it at home, then its good. But they don't make it right - too watery and way too hot
    agreed. This cup of coffee I have before me is utter crap. And yet I will drink the whole thing :fp:

rick1zoo2 wrote:

agreed. This cup of coffee I have before me is utter crap. And yet I will drink the whole thing :fp:

McDonalds is slightly better. Drank that all week while my power was out. And yes no matter how crap, we drink the whole thing, danged vices
    still laughing about my cat getting stuck...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

McDonalds is slightly better. Drank that all week while my power was out. And yes no matter how crap, we drink the whole thing, danged vices
    I like the Kona coffee at Wawa best :)

RKCNDY wrote:

:eh:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:eh:

155537_4803731773099_867751396_n.jpg

- Christopher McCandless
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Wawa has a lot of choices, probably the best chance of getting something tolerable, but it was more out of my way than McD's. Now the cafeteria here at work - complete crap. not worth the convenience at all
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    various forms of psychosis. :shock:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    poor unlost...trapped on a plane with a screaming kid

Meh. She had some sushi and beer. She'll be fine. :D

she needs more alcohol.

I can help her with that after she lands, no problem.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    not work... :shifty:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    sussido
    kw18 wrote:

be prepared to have conversations about backpacks and clowns. :fp: :lol::lol:
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Wawa has a lot of choices, probably the best chance of getting something tolerable, but it was more out of my way than McD's. Now the cafeteria here at work - complete crap. not worth the convenience at all
    I don't think the DD we have on campus is even a real DD :wtf: ...so it's doubly crappy! :x

afroannnie wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

I'm OK with that ... PJ backpack is staying at home, though ... not taking any chances. May wear a clown wig, though. :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I don't think the DD we have on campus is even a real DD :wtf: ...so it's doubly crappy! :x

I also do not care for Starbucks - coffee tastes burnt to me, and its way overpriced.
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

I'm OK with that ... PJ backpack is staying at home, though ... not taking any chances. May wear a clown wig, though. :lol:

:lol::lol: Yeah...better to be safe than sorry...she really wants that backpack. :lol:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: Yeah...better to be safe than sorry...she really wants that backpack. :lol:

BRING PEDALS TO THROW!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

BRING PEDALS TO THROW!

No bike pedals for us, no bike pedals for her.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

BRING PEDALS TO THROW!

No bike pedals for us, no bike pedals for her.

:|

- Christopher McCandless
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Want you to know, I'm a rainbow too.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
    RKCNDY wrote:

Sorry, them the fixed-gear brakes. :P
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Sorry, them the fixed-gear brakes. :P

at least when you go meet her, show up in a clown costume...she *LOVES* clowns! :twisted:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    norm wrote:
    sussido

that makes me think of this guy:

5995263218_93a341d880.jpg&sa=X&ei=KiiUUNKYIZCMyAH_loCwBA&ved=0CAkQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGkzwJ0AyEohvQgw9cQvrbnrYqsBA
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I also do not care for Starbucks - coffee tastes burnt to me, and its way overpriced.
    I like their lattes (chai!), but not their coffee. :nono:

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    norm wrote:
    sussido

I know what you're listening to. 8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234