what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    When will i get Electric back & when will get to take a hot shower at home again for now i have to drive to my brother in law to take one ...My daughter is hard core she just took a cold ass shower ...

don't you have gas water heaters? is the gas out as well?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    When will i get Electric back & when will get to take a hot shower at home again for now i have to drive to my brother in law to take one ...My daughter is hard core she just took a cold ass shower ...
    sorry buddy. that blows. you'll be ok i think so.

when we'd have bad ass storms out in western washington i too took cold ass showers. it was ruthless but had to be done daily and it wasn't a thrill but i was cleaner than my people whom refused frozen showers.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

all newer gas water heaters have electric starters (new safety thing) so if/when the power goes out, I won't have hot water. :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

all newer gas water heaters have electric starters (new safety thing) so if/when the power goes out, I won't have hot water. :x

really? are you sure..i've never seen a gas water heater that plugged into a wall.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

really? are you sure..i've never seen a gas water heater that plugged into a wall.

okay, I actually went out to look at the water heater...the Mr. was wrong, the pilot light is run by a thermopile pilot light, so if the gas goes out then the pilot light shuts itself off.

So, I should be good if the power goes out...which doesn't happen too often.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

okay, I actually went out to look at the water heater...the Mr. was wrong, the pilot light is run by a thermopile pilot light, so if the gas goes out then the pilot light shuts itself off.

:lol:

If your pilot light win't light, you may need a new thermocouple...don't ask how i know

Btw, did you ever get your furnance fixed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

If your pilot light win't light, you may need a new thermocouple...don't ask how i know

Btw, did you ever get your furnance fixed

yes...the issue was a classic case of, "I told you so"

- Christopher McCandless
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Chocolate malt ice cream :o How come I never had that in my life before?

Also, I have a new favourite word. Goo!
    Chocolate malt ice cream :o How come I never had that in my life before?

that is my FAVORITE shake! I usually don't like chocolate ice cream/milkshakes/milk...but I *LOVE* chocolate malt!

you can buy malt in powdered form and add it to chocolate milk, strawberry milk, etc.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    i can't get the line from Love Shack out of my head....

"funky little shack...funky little shack!" :fp:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    mfc2006 wrote:

:lol: Sometimes you just need to listen to the bastard and make it go away
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
    mfc2006 wrote:

yooooooour whaaat?
    Tin rooooof.....RUSTED

- Christopher McCandless
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
    too good to last...FUCK! :x

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Apparently my mom and sister might not get power back til NEXT Friday...I hope this is worst case scenario and their power is restored soon!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Can I finish these two beers before Eddie goes on?
  • SECRET SANTA
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SECRET SANTA
    Fuck Santa
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • playmobil i want to buy for Vasilis :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    9 hours of work..and then it's the weekend! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnie wrote:
    nice!
    afroannnie wrote:
    nice!

How have you been?
  • afroannnie wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    nice!

How have you been?
    busy....its the 2 weekes preparation of Airforce annoual celebration..crazy...
    and im doing at the breaks Secret Santa..

tomorrow ill go to home town,my break,sunday till next friday,i work,like 15 hours per day.. :shock:
    how are u?
    Chocolate malt ice cream :o How come I never had that in my life before?

Malt is delicious! In PA (not sure if it's just a PA thing), we have a sundae called a "Dusty Road". It's ice cream, hot fudge, marshmallow, and plenty of malt (powder) on top +whipped cream! Yummy! :D
    afroannnie wrote:
    How have you been?
    busy....its the 2 weekes preparation of Airforce annoual celebration..crazy...
    and im doing at the breaks Secret Santa..

tomorrow ill go to home town,my break,sunday till next friday,i work,like 15 hours per day.. :shock:
    how are u?

Whoa! You've been busy!

I've been good! :D And I get to see RNDM tomorrow. :D
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    afroannnie wrote:

:D :wave:

So pumped for tomorrow! I love the album!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    samjam wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:D :wave:

So pumped for tomorrow! I love the album!

:wave: See you there! I'm loving the album too! :D
  • E coli outbreak :shock:
    I just had some of Wegman's prepackaged organic spinach yesterday :shock: :shock:

Wegmans is recalling its Organic Spinach and Spring Mix salads because it may be contaminated with E. coli bacteria.

The Rochester-based grocery chain says the recall covers 5 ounce and 11 ounce packages sold between Oct. 14 and Thursday.

Wegmans says consumers who still have the product in their refrigerators should throw the salad out and visit a store service desk for a full refund.

Wegmans Food Markets has 81 stores in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland and Massachusetts.

:shock: :shock:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"