what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I have an incredible knack for attracting needy people :fp:

that reminds me...

More dealings with the ex? :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    NOT ALWAYS... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Time to go get fucked up. I think I will go out whoring tonight to. First girl that says yes wins...or loses. Depends who's scoring. :lol:
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    my mid term just got weighted/curved to an A ;) It's my day.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    NOT ALWAYS... 8-)
    :lol: No every now and again there's a winner Dimi ;)
    DS1119 wrote:
    Time to go get fucked up. I think I will go out whoring tonight to. First girl that says yes wins...or loses. Depends who's scoring. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I fully back this!! Have a cocktail for me...and godspeed to that lucky/poor young lady!

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:

is there a betting line
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Ugh. I ate too much candy today. I'm gonna barf on the treadmill, I already know it. :sick:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    Ugh. I ate too much candy today. I'm gonna barf on the treadmill, I already know it. :sick:

sounds like an unlost moment....

be sure to film it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Woohoo!!! All the angels together tomorrow night!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    be sure to film it.
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    be sure to film it.
    :nono:

The angel vault is top secret!!!!

• cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Can't wait!!!
    I lost a bet...
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    be sure to film it.

#fact ;):mrgreen::lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    be sure to film it.

i've heard that 81 is quite the safe cracker

:corn:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

be sure to film it.

but only if he barfs on the tread, then falls into the vomit face first whilst treadmill is still going...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    norm wrote:

We are independent angels now...we don't need a Charlie!!!!!!!!!!
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

it only takes one Hurricane...then *click* and Pandora's box is wide open... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

it only takes one Hurricane...then *click* and Pandora's box is wide open... :lol:

maybe some Schnapps?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

be sure to film it.

but only if he barfs on the tread, then falls into the vomit face first whilst treadmill is still going...

her hotel has this

http://www3.hilton.com/resources/media/ ... Center.jpg

i believe we have a goal to work towards

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

her hotel has this

Will you be waiting for her in her hotel room? :corn:
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

her hotel has this

i will say that i will be, but in the end, i will show up a few hours later without pedals.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

her hotel has this

i will say that i will be, but in the end, i will show up a few hours later without pedals.

We're never going to live that down, are we?

Hey! At least we showed up!!
    afroannnie wrote:

it's one of the stories that will stand the test of time....like whipped cream at alpine, there will always be rose pedals.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

it's one of the stories that will stand the test of time....like whipped cream at alpine, there will always be rose pedals.

great...now I have to make sure the pedals are pink... :x
    (they probably sell Barbie pedals...they won't hurt as much when we throw them at you next time)

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

great...now I have to make sure the pedals are pink... :x
    (they probably sell Barbie pedals...they won't hurt as much when we throw them at you next time)

next time we just have to remember the Wal-Mart is right next to the KOA...so we can just get stuff there instead of going to the mall. :fp:
    afroannnie wrote:

next time we just have to remember the Wal-Mart is right next to the KOA...so we can just get stuff there instead of going to the mall. :fp:

but then we wouldn't have had that amazing run-in with hipsters at the sunglass place, and we never would have got those cool heart frame sunglasses!

I'm going to wear those to every show now!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

but then we wouldn't have had that amazing run-in with hipsters at the sunglass place, and we never would have got those cool heart frame sunglasses!

those were pretty pimp shades
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

True! And I wouldn't know about the amazing things they can do with socks these days!

and yes..we should always wear the heart glasses :D
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,165
    When will i get Electric back & when will get to take a hot shower at home again for now i have to drive to my brother in law to take one ...My daughter is hard core she just took a cold ass shower ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    oh no !!!! :evil:
    ********************************************************************************************* image