what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• ozgurkdozgurkd Posts: 434
    ok, then you can cook the turkey.[/quote]

That's fine. I love cooking.[/quote]

come on over[/quote]

ok,
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ozgurkd wrote:
    ok, then you can cook the turkey.

That's fine. I love cooking.[/quote]

come on over[/quote]

ok,[/quote]

your quoting skills amaze and mystify me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    edited October 2012
    Post edited by of.the.girl on
    :)
    actually must look stupid on this forum but I love reading and writing plays at least i have some dignity welll maybe
    anyways if i make you smile it is good enough
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Sure :thumbup: and might I add...I ❤ snakeduck :)

apparently when I was five the little boy next door spit on me while we were playing...my mom saw him run home through the back yard crying...my friend told her that he had spit on me so I beat him up :oops: :lol:
    And tomorrow I will be hosting an anti-violence training for our students :fp: :lol:

You are the sweetest. Funny, I now teach "violence in the workplace" seminars. Basically, I just say if someone pisses you off, this is the fastest way to kill them. And for Waffle's sake, make sure they are dead, so there is only one verson of events in a court of law. :D

Ok, I don't say that... but it is good advice, generally speaking. Dead people can't testify...

:shifty:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Well that is a good personal philosophy that I think I will use going forward :shifty:
    I might teach them something different tomorrow night though :? Never give your secrets away to the enemy
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Ok, I don't say that... but it is good advice, generally speaking. Dead people can't testify...

:shifty:

Not true!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Peterson

OK, technically, we don't know if his fourth wife is dead. But still, in Illinois, you gotta make sure you "take care of" anyone who may have spoken with the person who pissed you off ... :fp: :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ozgurkd wrote:
    :)
    actually must look stupid on this forum but I love reading and writing plays at least i have some dignity welll maybe
    anyways if i make you smile it is good enough

lot of peeps here like that shit

viewforum.php?f=10
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    suddenly I'm wishing for a snow day...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • drivingrl wrote:
    Why am I so sleepy after 8 hours of sleep? :?:

And whatever happened to Kevinbeetle? :?:
    :shock:
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    My two weeks are up, going back home to pick up my life where I left off. Time for a few fun distractions from the shit blizzard that has been October.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    2 producers from Bar Rescue just came to scope out Marley's on the beach. I guess we are one of 40 theme bars they are sifting through...

I know Taffer likes the owners to be drinking at the bar. I can do that for the sake of good television.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    2 producers from Bar Rescue just came to scope out Marley's on the beach. I guess we are one of 40 theme bars they are sifting through...

I know Taffer likes the owners to be drinking at the bar. I can do that for the sake of good television.

let me know if they pick you! The way that guy yells at some of the barmaids...!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Must. Not. Have. Fun. Here.
    RKCNDY wrote:

let me know if they pick you! The way that guy yells at some of the barmaids...!

Will do!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

:fp: :nono: :fp:
    New Orleans...yes or no... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yep
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yep

it would be at the beginning of Mardi Gras...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yep

Then I must strenuously approve.

Beads?
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yep

Bedazzle your shrimpin boots! I'll see you there!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10

Then I must strenuously approve.

Beads?

maybe...at least a drive thru daiquiri
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Bedazzle your shrimpin boots! I'll see you there!

you got it sistah!

- Christopher McCandless
  • __ Posts: 6,651
    Today there was a SWAT standoff with one of my neighbors, who is apparently wanted for murder. :shock:

ETA: And I don't really live in a bad neighborhood or anything.
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    _ wrote:
    ETA: And I don't really live in a bad neighborhood or anything.

:lol::lol: You do now.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
    how I want to listen to more music how I have to write an article in 8 hours and how not deeply happy doing 2 together
    sometimes realize i need to drink music and want no sand in water
    but hail storm very accepted
    Nazım Hikmet
    ozgurkd wrote:
    how I want to listen to more music how I have to write an article in 8 hours and how not deeply happy doing 2 together

:shock:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    ozgurkd wrote:

What?
    ozgurkd wrote:

i agree
    Should probably pack for my 7am flight...

you can fly?
    norm wrote:

you can fly?

Yes. I'm something special in the air.