what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    RKCNDY wrote:
    bah...what is Kat starts deleting posts and my post count goes down?

just keep going!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    Does it have to be today? It's only Tues...

so Lisa & I aren't racing anymore? or she's trying to get to 20K before MT? i'm confused. :lol:

Both. I'm rooting for the 20,000 before MT though
  • RKCNDY wrote:

haha-7379.gif
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:

haha-7379.gif

:|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

haha-7379.gif

:|

;)
  • I haven't been really drunk in a while
    wasn't it just last week you were?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

That's "a while"
  • RKCNDY wrote:

Friday :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

3 days is 'a while'?

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Closed for review.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    edited September 2012
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

3 days is 'a while'?

Wait wait wait.... I think it was Friday before last.

Edit: No I guess it was Friday... We unleashed the kracken during the brewers game
    Post edited by peacefrompaul on
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Closed for review.

8-)
    geez...I'm such a thread killer!

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

yar
    RKCNDY wrote:

yar

guess I should be glad you didn't say "wench"

- Christopher McCandless
    wenches

:corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    matey

- Christopher McCandless
    what kind of beer to get for tonight....hmmmmm
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Atonement
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Pre-Order madness....the numbers aren't quite matching up.

Where the hell is my abacus? :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • My visa letter has arrived today! It looks very official, and it says "TO BE OPENED ONLY BY THE UNITED STATES IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE" - now that makes my fingers antsy :lol: I love the fact that Cav's name is in my passport now, he is mentioned on the visa as my petitioner. And the whole thing makes my passport more lively, the colours are awesome! The 6 months of waiting and hard work were totally worth that sticker alone :roll: :P :lol: Here's to EXCITEMENT!
    My visa letter has arrived today! It looks very official, and it says "TO BE OPENED ONLY BY THE UNITED STATES IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE" - now that makes my fingers antsy :lol: I love the fact that Cav's name is in my passport now, he is mentioned on the visa as my petitioner. And the whole thing makes my passport more lively, the colours are awesome! The 6 months of waiting and hard work were totally worth that sticker alone :roll: :P :lol: Here's to EXCITEMENT!

Fuck yeah!!!!

Congrats to you both, Lisa!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    My visa letter has arrived today! It looks very official, and it says "TO BE OPENED ONLY BY THE UNITED STATES IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE" - now that makes my fingers antsy :lol: I love the fact that Cav's name is in my passport now, he is mentioned on the visa as my petitioner. And the whole thing makes my passport more lively, the colours are awesome! The 6 months of waiting and hard work were totally worth that sticker alone :roll: :P :lol: Here's to EXCITEMENT!

8-)

21 days by my count :?:

can't wait for you to class up detroit
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

very exciting for you both!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    :shock: :shock: Tomorrow night I've been invited out to an art exhibition by a Kind old Gent with the letters OBE after his name . I shall me meeting a few Lords and Ladies tomorrow night including members of parliment in the house of Lords. I shit you not, this is happening tomorrow night. Slightly freaking out a bit. Don't know why I said yes. Other than it might be wonderful. If I'm ever going to meet a good looking millionaire ... it'll be tomorrow night.

For people who know the show it's being hosted by the chap who wrote Downton Abbey - Julian fellowes. Eek! Just got to try to pass for a classy lady for one night , and not the degenerate I really am.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
    hi Meg
    Meg8686 wrote:
    :shock: :shock: Tomorrow night I've been invited out to an art exhibition by a Kind old Gent with the letters OBE after his name . I shall me meeting a few Lords and Ladies tomorrow night including members of parliment in the house of Lords. I shit you not, this is happening tomorrow night. Slightly freaking out a bit. Don't know why I said yes. Other than it might be wonderful. If I'm ever going to meet a good looking millionaire ... it'll be tomorrow night.

For people who know the show it's being hosted by the chap who wrote Downton Abbey - Julian fellowes. Eek! Just got to try to pass for a classy lady for one night , and not the degenerate I really am.

whoa! hanging out with the upper class! I'm sure you'll do fine!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    hi Meg
    :wave:
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
    Meg8686 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    hi Meg
    :wave:

:mrgreen: