what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    my cat drooling on my is unappealing
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Meg8686 wrote:
    If I'm ever going to meet a good looking millionaire ... it'll be tomorrow night.

or when you come to chicago to party with me....

oh wait.....never mind...i'm not quite a millionaire yet.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Whoa! hanging out with the upper class! I'm sure you'll do fine!

i just realised it was tomorrow night. Never been to a fancy party before. Basically I befriended an elderly chap and I went and sorted his garden out for him as it was causing him a bit of grief . He was so happy with what I'd done (https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550579_357268931026421_1629276420_n.jpg) and likes our daytime drinking sessions together :lol::lol: , we've become good friends. So then He then mentioned his OBE and this event, he said he wants to help me get some more customes with fancy estates. He thinks they'll all LOVE me having Qualifications from Eden Project and the Royal Hort society. So yeah, Laurence couldn't pay me to do his garden so i did it for free. But he's going to give me free piano lessons as he was a concert pianist. I can't wait to start lessons :) But yeah ... fancy party ..willl be interesting
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
    is this peter?

either way, make sure you post up picks in the group hug thread of yourself all gowned up
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    If I'm ever going to meet a good looking millionaire ... it'll be tomorrow night.

:fp: quite the ladies man aren't ya? I know a couple others like you. :lol:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

:corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

Millionaires are overrated ... Thousandaires are where it's at. 8-)
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    Had an amazing weekend in ATL and in the process somehow scratched the hell out of my glasses. Not quite sure how that happened. Hopefully the new pair I just ordered online looks ok on me :?
    kw18 wrote:

Millionaires are overrated ... Thousandaires are where it's at. 8-)

Now those are way cool folks!
    i think sheila is getting jealous :lol: :wave:

any word on MT yet?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    kw18 wrote:
    Thousandaires are where it's at. 8-)

if i count my pennies, and sell my possessions, i might be able to come up with half a G
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Had an amazing weekend in ATL and in the process somehow scratched the hell out of my glasses. Not quite sure how that happened. Hopefully the new pair I just ordered online looks ok on me :?

glad you had a good time!!! did you see Robley? did he dance? :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Meg8686 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Whoa! hanging out with the upper class! I'm sure you'll do fine!

i just realised it was tomorrow night. Never been to a fancy party before. Basically I befriended an elderly chap and I went and sorted his garden out for him as it was causing him a bit of grief . He was so happy with what I'd done (https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550579_357268931026421_1629276420_n.jpg) and likes our daytime drinking sessions together :lol::lol: , we've become good friends. So then He then mentioned his OBE and this event, he said he wants to help me get some more customes with fancy estates. He thinks they'll all LOVE me having Qualifications from Eden Project and the Royal Hort society. So yeah, Laurence couldn't pay me to do his garden so i did it for free. But he's going to give me free piano lessons as he was a concert pianist. I can't wait to start lessons :) But yeah ... fancy party ..willl be interesting

see? who needs to get paid? you helped him out, and he is giving you piano lessons (I took piano for 7 years). AND invited you to a posh party...where you may pick up some extra business, and maybe a rich young man!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:

any word on MT yet?

I thought Shelia was going to Missoula?

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    Thousandaires are where it's at. 8-)

if i count my pennies, and sell my possessions, i might be able to come up with half a G

you've got me beat! :fp: :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

any word on MT yet?

last i heard she was trying....if you do go shelia, we have space for you in the KOA cabin....if you don't mind me being there. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

any word on MT yet?

last i heard she was trying....if you do go shelia, we have space for you in the KOA cabin....if you don't mind me being there. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

scaring off more ladies huh?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

:corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    RKCNDY wrote:

more like pissing them off it seems. :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

any word on MT yet?

I'm not going to MT. :( I wish I was....I just can't switch my surgery on Thursday. :( I'll be there in spirit though.
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

any word on MT yet?

I wouldn't want to share a cabin with anyone else but you. Who else would I wake up at 5am? :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

any word on MT yet?

Oh boy...you and Becky alone in a cabin??

SAVE BECKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Really wishing I was going to MT :(
    I'm not going to MT. :( I wish I was....I just can't switch my surgery on Thursday. :( I'll be there in spirit though.

all kidding aside, sorry to hear you can't make it.....good luck on your surgery.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I wouldn't want to share a cabin with anyone else but you. Who else would I wake up at 5am? :lol:

that's sweet :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

for future reference, 81 likes to be woken up to girls jumping on his bed...

- Christopher McCandless
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Oh boy...you and Becky alone in a cabin??

SAVE BECKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky and I are hosting the KOA post party. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:

for future reference, 81 likes to be woken up to naked girls jumping on him...

#fixed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    kicking boxes

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:

all kidding aside, sorry to hear you can't make it.....good luck on your surgery.

thanks. I always knew you had a nice side. ;)