what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• keep going...
  • keep going...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    trying!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    chug-chug-chug
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8k4beJ1dhTR2ELhAMHpDEajn0qCzQMqIjYKV5XitFfabe7jyt

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8k4beJ1dhTR2ELhAMHpDEajn0qCzQMqIjYKV5XitFfabe7jyt
    :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :crazy:

- Christopher McCandless
  • deep breaths
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    waiting on test results for surgery this week. keeping my fingers crossed

wishing you the best Shelia!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Thanks Lisa.

How have you been?
    RKCNDY wrote:

Thanks Lisa.

How have you been?

alright...trying to make sure everything is all set for Montana.

When do you get your results back?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Just got one of them back in. Looks like I need to head back this afternoon to have a better look at my heart :fp:

How's the packing going for Montana?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Just got one of them back in. Looks like I need to head back this afternoon to have a better look at my heart :fp:

Positive thoughts for you.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I lost sight of that ridiculously large bug. It could now be anywhere. This may not end well.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    RKCNDY wrote:

:( hopefully the second look will be all clear.

Blech...I have the alcoholic whipped cream packed... :lol: I can finish the beer can hat on the way over.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I lost sight of that ridiculously large bug. It could now be anywhere. This may not end well.

:fp:

just squish it next time you see it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

No way...this thing is huge!!! (yes yes that sounds dirty)

He just reappeared. We now have an understanding. He stays on his side of the office and I'll stay on mine. I see him creeping over here and I'm throwing my garbage basket at him.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    He stays on mine.

That sounds dirty.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

No way...this thing is huge!!! (yes yes that sounds dirty)

He just reappeared. We now have an understanding. He stays on his side of the office and I'll stay on mine. I see him creeping over here and I'm throwing my garbage basket at him.

:fp: :fp: :fp:

just squish it....don't be a pussy about it. use a shoe, use a note pad, use a stapler...just squish it. :fp: :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    that was delicious duck

- Christopher McCandless
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    He stays on mine.

That sounds dirty.

Hello!
  • whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    RKCNDY wrote:
    that was delicious duck

That's gross. .....................Oh, duck.
  • heard a story...
    heard a story...
    :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    whygohome wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    that was delicious duck

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnvDGmsWaYTf43DvZukGS5UEOpwAdsKo4QOeUSTq49A5lTiB1jTA

cute and very delicious!

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    whygohome wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    that was delicious duck

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnvDGmsWaYTf43DvZukGS5UEOpwAdsKo4QOeUSTq49A5lTiB1jTA

cute and very delicious!

Ducky! :P
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Rip its head off

Ducky! :P

yeah...I saw a program on how they process duck for restaurants...they were all white ducks...looking all cute and quacking about. I still would like one for a pet.

...and I would still eat duck.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 81 wrote:
    heard a story...