what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    shopping... ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!

no
    RKCNDY wrote:
    aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!

no

yes. :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!

no

yes. :|

I'm not going to say it again.
    Fairmont Hot Springs

- Christopher McCandless
  • Manuel from Mexico
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Why slappy turned off the heat last night. I woke up to a house at 55ºF this morning

you turned the heat on already?

i was kicking the covers off last night trying to cool off
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Why slappy turned off the heat last night. I woke up to a house at 55ºF this morning

yeah...my furnace is still broken from last winter...

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

yeah...my furnace is still broken from last winter...

:fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • favo bob one finger move
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    trying to adjust to some hard truths that will be set into motion
    81 wrote:

Somebody didn't want to get it fixed during the summer, and wouldn't help me clean out the garage.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

Somebody didn't want to get it fixed during the summer, and wouldn't help me clean out the garage.

:think:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

:think:

that sounds like code for something that could be construed as being dirty
  • 81 wrote:

It's my California bones. Damn them...
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Lunch.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    pai gow poker and 7/7s :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Screenshot2012-09-08at15858PM.png
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

facebook-thumbs-down-app-development.jpg

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

facebook-thumbs-down-app-development.jpg

:corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I haven't been on FB for a while

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I haven't been on FB for a while

No, I dont care!

Oops... wrong thread
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Samjam: I know our first exam is next Wednesday, but is it at all possible I could take it a week later? I have 3 tests scheduled next week and it's been difficult to deal with everything and catch up at the same time. Plus I will be away this weekend.

Professor D-Bag: This test is really pretty easy, and I know you're going through a lot but I highly suggest taking it in 9 days.

Thanks for understanding :roll: :evil:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • samjam wrote:
    Samjam: I know our first exam is next Wednesday, but is it at all possible I could take it a week later? I have 3 tests scheduled next week and it's been difficult to deal with everything and catch up at the same time. Plus I will be away this weekend.

Professor D-Bag: This test is really pretty easy, and I know you're going through a lot but I highly suggest taking it in 9 days.

Thanks for understanding :roll: :evil:

Whaaaat a bastard
  • Ever since I started drumming a lot, I've been listening to a lot of rap. :think:
    Ever since I started drumming a lot, I've been listening to a lot of rap. :think:

Some good beats out there!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    Ever since I started drumming a lot, I've been listening to a lot of rap. :think:

Some good beats out there!

That is an understatement :thumbup:
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    :|

- Christopher McCandless