what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    im gonna give up
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Trying not to totally freak out at my appointment today! Thought I'd be ok and I'm really not. Thought talking to a friend would help...only made it worst because of the awkwardness. Gosh! I wish I could snap my fingers and have it all be ok and have me be calm
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Trying not to totally freak out at my appointment today! Thought I'd be ok and I'm really not. Thought talking to a friend would help...only made it worst because of the awkwardness. Gosh! I wish I could snap my fingers and have it all be ok and have me be calm

hang in there.....it's typically never as bad as you think
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

hang in there.....it's typically never as bad as you think
    Thanks!

Those who say you don't have a soft spot in ya are lying. Lolol
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    im gonna give up

Playin Angry Birds?
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    4 hours 4o minutes til 3 day weekend :)
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    For fuck sake! I just want my friend back! It shouldn't be this complex. :(
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    The real possibility I may meet you in my dream
    I go to sleep
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    i had a chicken salad melt sandwich (with bacon..yes it was delicious) for lunch today. It was an open face sandwich so it was kind of big...a girl I work with said "OMG! What is that? How many calories do you eat a day?" :? :roll:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    i had a chicken salad melt sandwich (with bacon..yes it was delicious) for lunch today. It was an open face sandwich so it was kind of big...a girl I work with said "OMG! What is that? How many calories do you eat a day?" :? :roll:

how rude!

I probably would have give her the up-down look and said , "obviously not as many as you eat"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    afroannnie wrote:

That does sound good .... :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Can't wait to go home!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

how rude!

I probably would have give her the up-down look and said , "obviously not as many as you eat"

Actually people do this kind of stuff to me a lot... :roll: The majority of the time I eat healthy...and sometimes I eat whatever I want. I think I'm supposed to apologize because I have a pretty fast metabolism. I've worked with her for awhile and she's very self conscious about her weight even though she looks fine because her husband is an asshole and constantly tells her she needs to lose weight... :roll:
    mikalina wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

That does sound good .... :thumbup:

It was! :D
    sisters
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    sleep
    ELITIST FUK
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I have to drive 2.5 hours this Wednesday and be in White Plains by 9:00 AM just to dispute a speeding ticket I don't remember getting. :fp:
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Nights like these are why I love summer and why I absolutely love my friends from home.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    Camilla Sparv
    when u are asshole,sorry i cant help u....
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Please let this day go by quickly.
    ELITIST FUK
    like my update about my work at facebook
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    6:00 PM
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Carnival
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    My dress is almost finished, and I love it :mrgreen:
    Hospital stays suck. And the food is horrible. But the view out my window is great!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I decided I'm not going to do all the work...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    like my update about my work at facebook
    saw that. :mrgreen: