Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Can not believe that it's been 2 years today since I had my first brain surgery! :o :shock:

And here the doctors gave me a 50/50 chance of coming off the table alive! I'm still ALIVE!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Happy Brain Surgery Survivor Day to me :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

congrats! :)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I think I'm getting old...I made a reference to a Speak and Spell at work and 2 people had no idea what I was talking about. :shock: :?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    I think I'm getting old...I made a reference to a Speak and Spell at work and 2 people had no idea what I was talking about. :shock: :?

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    afroannnie wrote:

That's because kids today can do neither of those things well...
  • Options
    Snakeduck wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Very true. I have a friend that teaches Biology (college level) and she has students that use "text speak" in their lab reports. :? :fp:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    afroannnie wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Very true. I have a friend that teaches Biology (college level) and she has students that use "text speak" in their lab reports. :? :fp:

and they should get automatic F's
  • Options
    SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    afroannnie wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I see that shit in professional business documents; makes me want to strangle someone... I mean more than usual.
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

and they should get automatic F's

but she can't...you know that will affect their self-esteem and hurt their feelings. :roll:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

but she can't...you know that will affect their self-esteem and hurt their feelings. :roll:

so she should give them a trophy...for "Wurst spler evr"

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

so she should give them a trophy...for "Wurst spler evr"

:lol::lol: She actually has failed people, and then they take the class again and still barely pass. :?
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    He is starting his trip to Germany tomorrow in the morning! Oooooooh my god, I cannot wait! :D:D:D
  • Options
    He is starting his trip to Germany tomorrow in the morning! Oooooooh my god, I cannot wait! :D:D:D

:D
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Yooohooo.... ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    Jamgasums ........
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Finally going to bet my hair cut! :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    czek korunes..lol
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    1st page warning thread :x
  • Options
    1st page warning thread :x
    back to safe mode..
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    czek korunes..lol
    it's crazy, i feel rich with 1000s of czk :lol:
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    czek korunes..lol
    it's crazy, i feel rich with 1000s of czk :lol:
    true.,the girl byuing my spare fom oslo and is from chz told me is alot of money to have with me after she give them to me.2200 korunes!!.,. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Wishing my fellow Canadians a HAPPY CANADA DAY WEEKEND!!!

Have a blast!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    second day home sick. and working too. bleh.
  • Options
    NoCode1996NoCode1996 Posts: 75
    Mexican Mick to win 2.30 @ Doncaster
    Behind her eyes there's curtains and they've been closed to hide the flames. Remains.
    She knows their futures burning but she can smile just the same. Same.
    And though her mood is fine today there's a fear they'll soon be parting ways.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    fast recovery :)
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Feel better!!! (and stop working)!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Feel better!!! (and stop working)!!

thanks, I hope I do. funny that since I can work from home, I never take sick days :wtf:
  • Options
    My shoes don't match my outfit...... Crap
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

maybe the left shoe matches?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

:fp: :fp: :fp: :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Excellent idea!! :lol: