afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    there's someone in my head but it's not me

I get to see Roger in 2 weeks...I can't wait! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Drive safely....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    fireflies
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    fireflies

Did you see them?
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Carey wrote:
    fireflies

Did you see them?
    i mail u back at the video mail!didnt u get it?
    was to your gmail,i think
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    I'm half drunk in Nashville, and my buds have bailed because they all have to work early in the morning....
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    Observations, details, and questions.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Two days, two days, two days :mrgreen:
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, PEARL JAM, FOR THOSE WONDERFUL 2 CONCERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I think my eyesight is going...
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    ding....ding...ding....ding....ding....
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Montana!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    A beautiful afternoon - filled with wonderful conversation, iced tea and friendship....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Can not believe that it's been 2 years today since I had my first brain surgery! :o :shock:

And here the doctors gave me a 50/50 chance of coming off the table alive! I'm still ALIVE!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Happy Brain Surgery Survivor Day to me :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Can not believe that it's been 2 years today since I had my first brain surgery! :o :shock:

And here the doctors gave me a 50/50 chance of coming off the table alive! I'm still ALIVE!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Happy Brain Surgery Survivor Day to me :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:shock:

glad you are still kickin
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

Awesome!!!!

Don't do this
    > :fp:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283

That is amazing, glad you are here! :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

Happy day, indeed!

:thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Happy day Sheila!!!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    I think my eyesight is going...

where's it going? :?:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

crikey! :shock:

awesome to still have you with us! :thumbup: 8-)
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402

That's pretty amazing.

You could put that date somewhere so it can make you happy you survived every time you look at it. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

That's awesome Sheila!!! How will you celebrate?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    air conditioning is good
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    I just had quinoa for lunch today for the first time - Love it !!! :thumbup:
  • Options

Happy You're Still Alive Day !!!! :D
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:
    I just had quinoa for lunch today for the first time - Love it !!! :thumbup:

Mmmm I love quinoa!! Had a quinoa burger last week, it was delish!!
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    I just saw a picture of a man I met for about 5 minutes in November 2010.

He was stunning then, and he'd make Apollo jealous now. OMG!

I consider this image an awesome gift from the other side because they knew my morning sucked, and that this would definitely distract me. :D
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird