Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    smile
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    The great bj I got before work
    now this is on my mind as well.. sounds awesome..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Gross black, hairy spider I just saw in my bedroom :evil:
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    Gross black, hairy spider I just saw in my bedroom :evil:
    im coming to save you!!!! :twisted:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Why someone you used to love with you whole entire being, can change and become such an asshole....What sort of example is he setting for his 2 little men.. Makes me very sad :(
    Sydney Ent Centre: 10/03/1995

All the rusted signs we ignore thoughout our lives
    Choosing the shiny ones instead
  • Options
    bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
    Why someone you used to love with you whole entire being, can change and become such an asshole....What sort of example is he setting for his 2 little men.. Makes me very sad :(

that really sux tracey, sorry to hear that...there is no more important relationship I have in the world than the relationship I have with my kids and my ex. wife...they are linked. Hope it gets better
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • Options
    that really sux tracey, sorry to hear that...there is no more important relationship I have in the world than the relationship I have with my kids and my ex. wife...they are linked. Hope it gets better[/quote]

Think he is going through a mid life crisis !! :(
    Sydney Ent Centre: 10/03/1995

All the rusted signs we ignore thoughout our lives
    Choosing the shiny ones instead
  • Options
    bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
    that really sux tracey, sorry to hear that...there is no more important relationship I have in the world than the relationship I have with my kids and my ex. wife...they are linked. Hope it gets better

Think he is going through a mid life crisis !! :([/quote]

If he is driving around in a convertable sports car, he is for sure...my dad started his crisis at twenty five, and hasnt grown out of it yet!
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • Options
    sorry for that....i hope soon you start feeling better :)
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    My computer at work hates me. :twisted:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    afroannnie wrote:

MINE TOO!!!

AND my work email is being dumb, every mail message I get is marked as Spam.... It's clearly NOT spam it's from Head Office. This is too much already for a Friday morning. Com'on 4 o'clock!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Should I go and stand in the pouring rain with thousands of semi-naked people, at five o' clock? There are pros and cons in this consideration.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

MINE TOO!!!

AND my work email is being dumb, every mail message I get is marked as Spam.... It's clearly NOT spam it's from Head Office. This is too much already for a Friday morning. Com'on 4 o'clock!

Mine just won't let me stay logged in on this site :lol:
    Isn't that awful? :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    That is DEFINITELY NOT COOL!!!! ;)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    working from home, I have work pc and my home pc on the table, looks like I am playing battleship
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    I should be at SPAC!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    that baby boy wants me always!!when i take himhe sleeps in a minute..when i leave him down he screams!!!!!!!! :roll: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    berlino
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Manchester...in my mind, I am already there.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 wrote:
    Manchester...in my mind, I am already there.
    must be a great feeling!! :)
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    hopefully today is a better day than yesterday. fingers crossed
  • Options
    that baby boy wants me always!!when i take himhe sleeps in a minute..when i leave him down he screams!!!!!!!! :roll: :mrgreen:

what a great uncle you are
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    :wave: Hi Everyone !!!!!!

heading to the waterpark with my daughter and my friends - :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:

Oh FUN!!!
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:

that sounds like a blast. Enjoy the day.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380

I hope you have a better day too, Sheila! At least it's Friday, yay!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I hope you have a better day too, Sheila! At least it's Friday, yay!

Thank heavens for that! Looking very forward to happy hour this afternoon. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I wish it would stop raining for 5 mins... :roll:
  • Options
    I wish it would stop raining for 5 mins... :roll:
    it will rain goals for greece in 1 hour.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    pondering a haircut. it can't be that hard to do...right? :think: