what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Wondering why my computer at work won't let me log on to the new site... :? :twisted:

mine is having trouble staying logged on

werid.

no issues for me.

clear you cookies. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Wondering why my computer at work won't let me log on to the new site... :? :twisted:

werid.

no issues for me.

Yeah I tried that.. My phone works..but it's hard to make if look like I'm doing actual work on my phone. :lol: :roll:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    afroannnie wrote:
    mine won't load the site in chrome but will load in IE. Go figure.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

werid.

no issues for me.

I so wish I could clear my Cookie* and get rid of it for good

* that's my ex's name
    some individuals never cease to amaze me.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    me too.
    EmBleve wrote:
    me too.
    it's crazy. I think I've been floored twice today! And the day isn't even over yet. :o
    EmBleve wrote:
    me too.
    it's crazy. I think I've been floored twice today! And the day isn't even over yet. :o

to me, it's more like that I no longer am surprised by things, it's almost expected. they don't amaze me, just tick me off.
    EmBleve wrote:
    me too.
    I hear you. It happened to me twice day before yesterday by the same person, and when I think about it I'm still :o . :roll:
    this thread is on page 1999!! Love it. One of the best ever. (threads, and years). :mrgreen:
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Its a BEAUTIFUL day outside and I have to head back downstairs to the hospital basement to a tiny computer lab and try not to pass out from boredom.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I saw my avatar, and I thought,

I NEED COFFEE, NOW!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    EmBleve wrote:
    I hear you. It happened to me twice day before yesterday by the same person, and when I think about it I'm still :o . :roll:

You and me both! I'm just dumb founded!

I'm up to 3 times today now :o
    dammit. I put pictures of my son's prom on my facebook so that family could download them, and my ex is in some of them, so now I have my ex on my fb page.

f facebook!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    dammit. I put pictures of my son's prom on my facebook so that family could download them, and my ex is in some of them, so now I have my ex on my fb page.

f facebook!

can't you just put an X over her face?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited June 2012
    Today I saw two different people standing or walking at the same spot once in the morning when I went to work and again on my way home. Talk about routine :?

And the boss has blocked the facebook site at work now. Not that I would use it extensively there :lolno: :lol: ... But meh.
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

f facebook!

can't you just put an X over her face?

you mean in real life? maybe I could get a really big marker! now that would be funny....
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    WHy they ever cancelled Lost? One of the best on TV IMHO. I loved that show. Just purchased my first bobblehead from the series. I'm working on finding the rest.

apr112001.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Daydrinking
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    DS1119 wrote:
    WHy they ever cancelled Lost? One of the best on TV IMHO. I loved that show. Just purchased my first bobblehead from the series. I'm working on finding the rest.

apr112001.jpg

I thought he was 6'2" and 240 lbs?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

apr112001.jpg

With huge biceps, don't forget!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

apr112001.jpg

With huge biceps, don't forget!

well maybe the head size is realistic
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

apr112001.jpg

:o I never made that connection.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    my sister
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:
    mine won't load the site in chrome but will load in IE. Go figure.

I tried IE and firefox..no workie at work... :(
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    wax :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    I hope they get the letter....
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    21 days will never come quick enough...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Him and his games... Though today's turn of events intrigued me
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    The great bj I got before work
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?