Wishlist Foundation Street Team

Comments

• Thanks FoxyMop, keep them coming! I couldn't have said it better Dirty Tom. I have been having a blast working on the Philly preparties with the wonderful team we have. This has been a real pleasure and helped restore my faith and hope in others again. I really look forward to personally meeting many of you at the pre-parties in Philadelphia and thank you for letting me be a part of this incredible group.[/quote]

Thank you very much! Can't wait to meet you either.
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• How can I join, I have been trying to, but I am a member of another street team and it keeps sending me over to that one whenever I log in.

Thanks for your help!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    How can I join, I have been trying to, but I am a member of another street team and it keeps sending me over to that one whenever I log in.

Thanks for your help!

We'll look into it. Though I pretty sure you can create another account with a different email.
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • im in!
    fiddlers green 98
    ice bowl 00
    st paul 03
    st paul 06
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    I am going to confess here... I hope you don't think low of me, Laura et al. :oops:

I knew WLF was around for a long time and I was just out of touch with your team - but always had the highest respect for your hard work!

But....when you did this thread last week - right? - and I didn't bother opening the thread. :oops:

I didn't even know what it was really about until that kid in Seattle who got promo posters from Santos.

What I am saying is....I think maybe it would catch more people's attention if your title said something in addition to 10c's involvement in promoting the new album?

That is the best hook there and then from there people will find out if it's what they wish to continue (which you aim for)....

blah blah blah..... maybe I'm just the only one who's ignorant....and regret every moment of it.

I am really proud of you all!

Hugs and xoxo

Mel
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    How can I join, I have been trying to, but I am a member of another street team and it keeps sending me over to that one whenever I log in.

Thanks for your help!

We'll look into it. Though I pretty sure you can create another account with a different email.

That's exactly correct. You need different email accounts for different street teams :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Now I'm in it, too 8-)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Just joined up! Glad to be on board and help the cause however I can! :)
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    The job was fun today - something I would have done on my own anyway....!!!

That was a great order today!!! 8-)
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • We're officially halfway there! We've got 125 members, that's awesome. Keep joining people, it's a lot of fun and you're doing good deeds.
    By the way, I'm stoked to be in the top 5
    Join here: http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com/signup/ref/noelmichael
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
    We're officially halfway there! We've got 125 members, that's awesome. Keep joining people, it's a lot of fun and you're doing good deeds.
    By the way, I'm stoked to be in the top 5
    Join here: http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com/signup/ref/noelmichael

Great post Noel.. and nice job on the refer a friend pimpage! ;):mrgreen:
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • hahahaa!! i love the shameless pimpage!
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • JLF78JLF78 Posts: 96
    OK, this is really working!!! One of the recent orders was to e-mail your local radio station that plays PJ to request The Fixer or any other Backspacer single. Last night I e-mailed my local station, WXRX in Rockford, IL to thank them for playing The Fixer and to tell them to continue to keep playing it. So today, I'm listening as they're playing The Fixer and when it ended, the DJ comes on and mentions my e-mail!!!! AND, he added that they're going to keep playing it! Woo Hoo!
    JLF78 wrote:
    OK, this is really working!!! One of the recent orders was to e-mail your local radio station that plays PJ to request The Fixer or any other Backspacer single. Last night I e-mailed my local station, WXRX in Rockford, IL to thank them for playing The Fixer and to tell them to continue to keep playing it. So today, I'm listening as they're playing The Fixer and when it ended, the DJ comes on and mentions my e-mail!!!! AND, he added that they're going to keep playing it! Woo Hoo!

Damn... nice work JLF!!! That's exactly the extra cool stories we want to hear! Great job! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • very nice job!

• keep up the great work, everyone!

also, i'd love to see pics posted of you all spreading the backspacer promo stuff around your respective neck of the woods so post 'em please
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
    A bunch of new orders are up!
    • Salt Lake City Flyer Distribution!
    • San Diego Flyer Distribution!
    • Attend the Philly Pre-Party Fundraisers!
    • Follow Pearl Jam on Twitter!
    • Promote Backspacer with Pearl Jam Widgets!
    • Request The Fixer on VH1 Top 20 Countdown!
    • Street Team Icon on Facebook
    • Join a Member Group!
    • Support Advocacy for Patients
    • Create an E-card
    • Follow us on Twitter!
    • Order Backspacer from PearlJam.com!
    • Radio Station Song Request
    • Submit YOUR Order Ideas!
    • Support the Surfrider Foundation

If you haven't joined yet and challenges like the ones listed above interest you, just go to http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com and sign up. It's free and fun!
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,534
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    A bunch of new orders are up!
    • Salt Lake City Flyer Distribution!
    • San Diego Flyer Distribution!
    • Attend the Philly Pre-Party Fundraisers!
    • Follow Pearl Jam on Twitter!
    • Promote Backspacer with Pearl Jam Widgets!
    • Request The Fixer on VH1 Top 20 Countdown!
    • Street Team Icon on Facebook
    • Join a Member Group!
    • Support Advocacy for Patients
    • Create an E-card
    • Follow us on Twitter!
    • Order Backspacer from PearlJam.com!
    • Radio Station Song Request
    • Submit YOUR Order Ideas!
    • Support the Surfrider Foundation

If you haven't joined yet and challenges like the ones listed above interest you, just go to http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com and sign up. It's free and fun!

sweet! 8-)
    edited September 2009
    New orders are up for all you party people!

- Attend the Seattle, Vancouver, SLC & San Diego pre-parties
    - Download Backspacer for Rock Band
    - Order official bootlegs from pearljam.com
    - new & improved "Submit Your Order Ideas" repeatable order.
    Post edited by Foxy Mop on
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    I joined :)
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    New orders are up for all you party people!

- Attend the Seattle, Vancouver, SLC & San Diego pre-parties
    - Download Backspacer for Rock Band
    - Order official bootlegs from pearljam.com
    - new & improved "Submit Your Order Ideas" repeatable order.
    petrocs wrote:

Niice! Welcome to the Team! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • petrocs wrote:

Glad to have ya!

• Are you guys using your same screen name here and there? I'm a real follower :P so I want to be consistent with what you all are doing. Plus it'll be fun to see the same people from here to there.
  • joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    I'm in ! Tri state group.
    This is the boot in the ass i needed to get involved into some positive activism.
    Let the journey begin.
    Are you guys using your same screen name here and there? I'm a real follower :P so I want to be consistent with what you all are doing. Plus it'll be fun to see the same people from here to there.

Heya! Yeah I think about 95% of everyone is using their board names over there too.. it's just easier to identify everyone with :)
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • And then there's the other 5% of us who wish to remain unthought known, right Foxy, LOL! ;)
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• petrocs wrote:

oh just great! now you can fill up that website's forums with pictures too! :lol:
  • petrocs wrote:

oh just great! now you can fill up that website's forums with pictures too! :lol:

Wait I haven't seen Crazy there yet, but I may have missed it - then definitely look for the site to crash from picture overload from the picture quotes within the picture quotes within the picture quotes all with a new picture added. :lol: Gotta love the rocs and breed!
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

And then there's the other 5% of us who wish to remain unthought known, right Foxy, LOL! ;)

It's harder to tell who you guys are, but you're all gems and rhinestones! :mrgreen::lol::mrgreen:
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • How can I set up a group over there...maybe for the west coast area. There seem to all be East Coasters, Europe or Seattle.

I feel lonley. :D