Wishlist Foundation Street Team

13»

Comments

• Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    How can I set up a group over there...maybe for the west coast area. There seem to all be East Coasters, Europe or Seattle.

I feel lonley. :D

Unfortunately team members can't set up groups or polls, or even create main thread topics, which is kind of annoying because we think you guys should totally have the leeway to do that. But if you let me know I can pop one up lickety split for ya! :D
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
    edited October 2009
    If you are in the Street Team and weren't one of the first 50 Street Team members that received the package of Backspacer promotional tools from the Ten Club, here's your chance to go out into your neighborhood and promote Pearl Jam and Backspacer!

The Ten Club sent us home with a giant stack of promo posters, stickers and temporary tattoos. That means we are going for round two! Each team member who accepts the Special Ops Part II order and covers the cost shipping will receive approximately 50 promotional posters and a handful of stickers and temporary tattoos for distribution.

The only difference this time is that we will need you to step in and help cover the cost of shipping the materials. We would love to be able to send them out to everyone interested, but we are a nonprofit organization and just don't have the funding to do so. If this is a major issue, send us an email and we can work something out for you.

Add remember.. whether this is your first batch of Backspacer physical promo tools or your second, it is extremely important to document each poster individually, so we can monitor how many posters are being hung, what type of locations are being covered, in what towns, in what cities you are doing them in.

Congratulations to our top 3 Special Op team members:

st1d
    noelmichael
    NixonnDetroit

They have completed the most Special Ops orders on the Team so far and will receive bonus points for their efforts! Congratulations and thanks for all your hard work! You guys rock!

***RECENT ORDERS***
    • Special Ops Order: Promote Backspacer w/Promo Posters Part II
    • 100% on Backspacer Song for Rock Band on HARD
    • Philly Flyer Distribution!
    • Download Backspacer for Rock Band!
    • Order 2009 Bootlegs from PearlJam.com!
    • Attend the San Diego Pre-Party Fundraiser!
    • Attend the Seattle Pre-Party Fundraisers!
    • Attend the Vancouver Pre-Party Fundraiser!
    • Attend the Salt Lake City Pre-Party Fundraiser!
    • Submit YOUR Order Ideas!

Congratulations to our top Team Members!

noelmichael = 4120 Activity Points
    st1d = 2845 Activity Points
    NixonnDetroit = 2755 Activity Points
    dirtytom = 2980 Activity Points
    EduardoVeduardo = 2550 Activity Points

Join now - it's free and fun! http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

******* UPDATE ********
    The Special Ops Order: Promote Backspacer w/Promo Posters Part II order is complete - all the posters have been accounted for.

We will not be accepting any further shipping payments via PayPal, so please DO NOT send them.
    Post edited by Foxy Mop on
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,534
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    If you are in the Street Team and weren't one of the first 50 Street Team members that received the package of Backspacer promotional tools from the Ten Club, here's your chance to go out into your neighborhood and promote Pearl Jam and Backspacer!

The Ten Club sent us home with a giant stack of promo posters, stickers and temporary tattoos. That means we are going for round two! Each team member who accepts the Special Ops Part II order and covers the cost shipping will receive approximately 50 promotional posters and a handful of stickers and temporary tattoos for distribution.

The only difference this time is that we will need you to step in and help cover the cost of shipping the materials. We would love to be able to send them out to everyone interested, but we are a nonprofit organization and just don't have the funding to do so. If this is a major issue, send us an email and we can work something out for you.

Add remember.. whether this is your first batch of Backspacer physical promo tools or your second, it is extremely important to document each poster individually, so we can monitor how many posters are being hung, what type of locations are being covered, in what towns, in what cities you are doing them in.

I would pay for shipping .. x2 of the cost of delievery .. if you can ship to Canada! :D
    ******* UPDATE ********
    The Special Ops Order: Promote Backspacer w/Promo Posters Part II order is complete - all the posters have been accounted for.

We will not be accepting any further shipping payments via PayPal, so please DO NOT send them.
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    ******* UPDATE ********

Hopefully this International Tiling Punk got in just in time! :mrgreen:
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
    what arrived today! :)

mmmgoodies.jpg

Thanks Wishlist Foundation! :)

treewrite.gif
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Now that's what I call beauty
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    demetrios wrote:
    what arrived today! :)

mmmgoodies.jpg

Thanks Wishlist Foundation! :)

treewrite.gif

Now get to work ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
    Last call for Secret Santa is this Friday 10/23!!
    Please PM your wishlists to me over there by the end of the night this Friday, otherwise you won't be included for Secret Santa! Stop procrastinating and just do it!
    Don't know what I'm talking about? Join the Wishlist Street Team. It's 100% free and no commitment required. Help the band and support the band's causes. Join now at http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com/ ... oelmichael
    Then click on the Secret Santa order and read what to do next.
    Last call for Secret Santa is this Friday 10/23!!
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • when will the names be exchanged?
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,383
    2 questsion....

Same as above, when do we exchange names??? I sooo lve the secret santa idea!!!

Second what happened to all the new shirts on wishlistfoundation.org want to order one when I renew my membership
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
    New missions and a Newsletter Vol. 2 out :)
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
    For Secret Santa, expect the names of who you're buying for tomorrow (Saturday 10/24). It's not gonna be a "partnering", but a random mixup. As in, the person you're buying for is not the person who's buying for you.
  • UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,383
    what happened to all the new shirts on wishlist??/ can't seem to find them and I want to order one when I renew my membershipo next week?
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
    Haven't updated this thread in awhile, but lots of stuff going on with the Street Team. If you haven't checked it out yet, what are ya waiting for!? :D

Newsletter Vol. 3
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com
    http://wishlistfoundation.org/streettea ... -01-15.pdf

Recent Orders
    • Become a Fan of ::leefenvisual:: on Facebook
    • Become a Fan & Join Gift of Life Family House on Facebook
    • Support the Relief Efforts in Haiti
    • Attend the Dublin, Ireland Concert
    • Attend the Belfast, Ireland Concert
    • Attend the London, England Concert
    • Attend the Berlin, Germany Concert
    • Attend the Oeiras, Portugal Concert
    • Attend the Gdynia, Poland Concert
    • Attend the Arras, France Concert
    • Special Ops Order: Promote Backspacer w/Promo Pack
    • Join Team McCready on Facebook!
    • Support PJ Fans' Climb to Fight Breast Cancer
    • Attend the Bilbao, Spain Concert
    • Attend the Werchter, Belgium Concert
    • Attend the Nijmegen, Holland Concert
    • Make a Birthday Wish for Wishlist on Facebook!
    • Promote Pearl Jam @ ACL on PBS!
    • Promote "Just Breathe" with Pearl Jam Widget
    • 100% on Backspacer Song for Rock Band on EXPERT
    • Vote Pearl Jam Favorite Rock Band for People's Choice Award
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥