*** 2009 Dallas Cowboys ***

Comments

• BubbaBubba Posts: 631
    What a great game! Look forward to next week and a tougher test. Defense playing awesome right now. Can't wait!!
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    metsfan wrote:
    I was confused when I got my mail today. It was a box of green and white feathers with some meat.

As it turns out, the Cowboys had mailed me the Eagles ass cheeks.

Good night Eagles fans. This was an ass beating. Stay in a hole for a week or so.
    :lol:

I'd like to raise a toast to all da cowboy fans

CHEERS
    +1
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • mr.pinkmr.pink Posts: 362
    g under p wrote:
    Nice play right there, by Demarcus Ware. He never gave up!

Peace

I love DeMarcus Ware. I can't hide my feelings. I love Wade Phillips, Mike Jenkins, Anthony Spencer, Bradie James, Jay Ratliff, Keith Brooking, Terrance Newman... I'm so fucking happy right now!!!

That chop by Ware that caused the fumble was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. This was the biggest game in over ten years for the Cowboys. And the best part was how Romo pointed to continueing to improve before next week like he is hard at work.
    Twenty-ten watch it go to fire!!!
    mr.pink wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

I love DeMarcus Ware. I can't hide my feelings. I love Wade Phillips, Mike Jenkins, Anthony Spencer, Bradie James, Jay Ratliff, Keith Brooking, Terrance Newman... I'm so fucking happy right now!!!

That chop by Ware that caused the fumble was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. This was the biggest game in over ten years for the Cowboys. And the best part was how Romo pointed to continueing to improve before next week like he is hard at work.
    I agree totally, lets give the O some love...Romo, Jones, Austin, Witten, Choice, Barber, Williams, The O line and all on the O.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    Ware is such an inspiration. I think the season turned when he came out against the Saints after that neck injury.
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    lukin2006 wrote:
    mr.pink wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

I agree totally, lets give the O some love...Romo, Jones, Austin, Witten, Choice, Barber, Williams, The O line and all on the O.
    lets also give some love to the jerry jones family
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Good night everyone. On this night I shall sleep well.
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    Did everyone see the way Donavan McDunn came out before the game, and then plays so poorly.

• cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    WOW!!!! I love this Cowboys team ;)
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Did everyone see the way Donavan McDunn came out before the game, and then plays so poorly.

Not sure if he played so poorly or the Dallas defense played so well.

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

lukin2006 wrote:
    and that little dance he did before it
    g under p wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

Not sure if he played so poorly or the Dallas defense played so well.

peace
    it was both

i'm still on such a fucking high like you wouldn't believe. it feels so good to see all these iggles fans not show up at all tonight.

fuck philly

i've waited 13 years for this. i was i think 11 when they last won anything. i've suffered through qb's like ryan fucking leaf, drew i got paid by 2 fucking different teams henson, vinny testicals, quincy carter, clint stoner, the downfall of troy aikman and now FINALLY tony fucking romo is taking cowboys country to da promise land. i so love that this magic bus of a ride started off with an ass kicking of the iggles. this made my fucking year. it's now 5:40am and i'm having some beer and bagels and i haven't taken off my cowboys gear.

Where are all the Eagles fans? They shoot their mouth off all week in a Dallas Cowboy thread, their team got whooped again their no where to be found.

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    metsfan wrote:
    i've waited 13 years for this. i was i think 11 when they last won anything. i've suffered through qb's like ryan fucking leaf, drew i got paid by 2 fucking different teams henson, vinny testicals, quincy carter, clint stoner, the downfall of troy aikman and now FINALLY tony fucking romo is taking cowboys country to da promise land. i so love that this magic bus of a ride started off with an ass kicking of the iggles. this made my fucking year. it's now 5:40am and i'm having some beer and bagels and i haven't taken off my cowboys gear.

Congrats

Who does Dale-Ass play next round

I will surely be rooting for them

;)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Where are all the Eagles fans? They shoot their mouth off all week in a Dallas Cowboy thread, their team got whooped again their no where to be found.

Take a look around!!

I'm not hiding !!

I had to drink away my sorrows last night..anyone have a bottle of water ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Yeah baby....next stop Minnesota. The Cowboys are on fire. If they keep it up, there is no telling how far they can go. Great way to end the playoff drought against the Eagles!
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • booomm11booomm11 Posts: 865
    lukin2006 wrote:

Take a look around!!

I'm not hiding !!

:lol: some of us don't hang around in message boards on saturday nights. :lol:

it's been a long time since the Cowboys finished ahead of the Eagles... congrats!
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    booomm11 wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

Take a look around!!

I'm not hiding !!

it's been a long time since the Cowboys finished ahead of the Eagles... congrats!

Yeah you're right and those Cowboys fans seem to be enjoying it quite a bit. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

booomm11 wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

Take a look around!!

I'm not hiding !!

And some of us are married and stay home and host watching parties for 30 people and post from the iPhone while cheering the Cowboys.

But thanks for the "congrats"!
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Already posted i'm not hiding
    Postby jamminpearls » 10 Jan 2010 11:34
    I dont think anyone is crying,just stating concerns that pop up EVERY year. In years past it wasnt such a big deal because we were so much better then the other nfc teams.But when a slightly above average team keeps making these same mistakes fans arent as forgiven. Which is why the past couple of years the reid and mcnabb abuse has gotten worse. Im not gonna cry about the lose but express concern and hope that the front office has seen enough to say thank you for 11 or so great years but its time to move on. Being good is fine for a while but at some point u want greatness. And i dont believe these 2 together can bring greatness here anymore. Theres no doubt that they can give us good seasons,and i know that any team can get hot a win the superbowl. But this group has showed that even when they are great its just not enough. d-Mac and Andy are a very pretty silver medal that just cant reach gold and gold is the goal when u start out the season. Which makes silver a loser just like all the rest. Silver was good years ago but once u are silver only gold will do. Ty andy and d-mac wish u all the best whether its here or else where but imo i want change and im as big as a EAGLES fan as anyone.[/quote]

The offensive line gave donovan no time at all which led to him running for his life all game. Which led to our Def being out on the field forever. We showed once again that we are who we thought we are and thats a good team not a great one. Hanson got beat all night, why in the world samual stops runnin after the wr 30yds down the field to allow that bs PI call on the 1 against sheldon. Did D-Jack even play before halftime??? And once again D-line when did u become trash against the run???? U can't blame this game on Mcnabb although i hope he has played his last game as the Eagles QB. Great QB but the future needs to start sometime and what better time then now. The future does look bright with all the talent we have on offensive Jackson,Maclin,Mccoy,resign Weaver,Celek. Are O line needs to get healthy and tell the Andrews brothers to get lost, talk about stealing money frauds. We really missed Dawkins again S.Bradley will be great to get back. Samual has to be the best worst player i've ever saw in my life. The guy is a good corner but man does he make such stupid decisions. D-Line needs another end pass rusher besides T.Cole and Patterson and Bunkley need to step it up when it counts. Till Next Year Go Birds.......... FUCK DALLAS
    Go Birds!!!!
    The Eagles are young....blah blah blah....Is that all they got in a what have you done for me lately type of league? If so, that is pathetic ;)

FYI, the Cowboys are pretty young too and they are making a run NOW.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,977
    Wow! THAT was a dominant performance. The better team definitely won.

If not for the shot of the George W./Jerry Jones soul shake, it woulda been a perfect night.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • I don't remember Jay Ratliff playing last night. Nobody on the Cowboys is on IR. I watched every play of the game. Where was he?
    I don't remember Jay Ratliff playing last night. Nobody on the Cowboys is on IR. I watched every play of the game. Where was he?

Didn't see him in the box score, maybe he had a quiet game, I didn't here his name mentioned last night though. If he didn't play and the front 4 were still dominant, that says a lot about how good the D have become.

I don't remember Jay Ratliff playing last night. Nobody on the Cowboys is on IR. I watched every play of the game. Where was he?
    He started the game, just had a quiet game, the same as the week before against Philly.

• That's amazing our D can dominate like that with JayRat not even being a factor.

Minnesota will be a good challenge for us. I think Favre may suffer his first significant injury in his 46 year career. He's going to get his ass hit next week.
    That's amazing our D can dominate like that with JayRat not even being a factor.

Minnesota will be a good challenge for us. I think Favre may suffer his first significant injury in his 46 year career. He's going to get his ass hit next week.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: His 46 year career, that made me laugh.

Farve has always struggled against Dallas. But the Vikings are an infinitely superior team to the Eagles. This will be a huge challenge. But they are beatable. Will be tough in that dome though.
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    :lol: ...funny how some of you guys think we all watch the game by ourselves in front or our laptops or something. it was a saturday night people! eagles fans apparently have more going on than some of you! :mrgreen::lol:

ANYwho.....congrats to all you real cowboys fans (you know who you are :mrgreen: ). turns out you were the better team this year. i now know how you felt when we buried you to end your season last year. you've returned the favor. touche. we're now even.

the city of dallas must be on a pretty big high right now. what's it like? (oh yeah, only one of you lives around there....hey oh :lol: ) i can't imagine what it'd be like if my hometown football team went that long without a winning a single playoff game. so enjoy it. savor it. good luck next week. i'll surely be rooting against you. and....see you next year! GO BIRDS!!
    www.myspace.com

ANYwho.....congrats to all you real cowboys fans (you know who you are :mrgreen: ). turns out you were the better team this year. i now know how you felt when we buried you to end your season last year. you've returned the favor. touche. we're now even.

And this is the problem. We are not even close to being even, dude! Win a superbowl and then we'll start keeping score. Better yet, find a qb that can win the big one :shock: ;)