Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    DZar wrote:
    Here my video from 6th Row Center

OUT OF MY MIND
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKvn6uNZZX4
    great view!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    oh man so lucky we were to see this. it may never happen again. what a special 4 nights. i will never forget them
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,009
    We're waiting bump
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,009
    I will personally give everyone on this board $1,000 if they ever play Out of My Mind again.

Not gonna happen.
    wheres our money bump!!!!!!! :lol::mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Renee33Renee33 Posts: 128
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I will personally give everyone on this board $1,000 if they ever play Out of My Mind again.

Not gonna happen.

slightofjeff is in hiding!!

so what is the real story about the "fan offering a charitable donation"...? i am intrigued
    Dancing in irreverence
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    edited November 2009
    RJNadge4 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Not gonna happen.

slightofjeff is in hiding!!

so what is the real story about the "fan offering a charitable donation"...? i am intrigued

The most important thing is we heard a phenomenal song, not played live since '94 and this was the third time it's ever been played live. Thank you Ed and the guys for this song. It was an incredibly awesome moment for me and I cried (again) when I heard it replayed on the links. Probably will every time I listen to the boot once it's out.

I'm pretty sure slightofjeff changed his name and pants before the clocks dropped back an hour. :lol:
    Post edited by Tuolumne Mama on
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    DZar wrote:
    Here my video from 6th Row Center

OUT OF MY MIND
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKvn6uNZZX4

I caught that first lyric sheet he threw into the audience!
  • Options
    ZidaneZidane Ottawa Posts: 362
    metsfan wrote:
    I couldn't believe what my ears heard during soundcheck and then for them to actually play it. I was going batshit crazy during out of my mind.

Same here!!!! But it's funny, I was in the section 105, row 12 and around me, people didn't seem to be surprised or into the song at all!!!! I mean, I was jumping everywhere but it almost felt like I was an alien... Anyway, I was waiting for Satan's Bed... and I got Out of my Mind... UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!
    You're not what you own - Ian MacKaye, Fugazi

98 - Montreal
    00 - Montreal
    03 - Toronto, Montreal
    04 - Boston (Show #1)
    05 - Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    06 - Toronto (Show #1)
    09 - Toronto, Philly (Show #3-4)
    10 - Cleveland
    11 - Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa
    13 - London (ON), Philly (x2)
    16 - QC - Ottawa

• Options
    1st page of lyrics that Ed tossed into the crowd.

http://s570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... mymind.jpg
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,064
    mulva9 wrote:

Mulva as in Seinfeld Mulva? Gipple? ha...

Thanks for sharing the pic Mulva!! This is awesome! Too bad EV had to crumple it up so much! What an amazing time in the history of PJ...
  • Options
    mulva9 wrote:

Mulva as in Seinfeld Mulva? Gipple? ha...

Thanks for sharing the pic Mulva!! This is awesome! Too bad EV had to crumple it up so much! What an amazing time in the history of PJ...

Haha, that's right.

I don't mind the crumples. It would have never made it to me otherwise! I guess he could've made a paper airplane.
  • Options
    When I overheard them sound checking this song and "Whip It" I knew then night had potential to be one of the coolest nights in Pearl Jam history. It exceeded my expectations in every way.
  • Options
    ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,095
    How did you all hear the soundcheck? Like press your ears to the cracks between the doors, or were some doors wide open for delivery guys and such at that time?
  • Options
    ceska wrote:
    How did you all hear the soundcheck? Like press your ears to the cracks between the doors, or were some doors wide open for delivery guys and such at that time?

Actually it was a bit of both. I walked by and saw a few people with their ears pressed up against the window. I asked what they were doing they said listening to soundcheck. So I stuck around for a moment and listened to some preshow awesomeness.