Options

Philly Spectrum Pre Parties & Fund-raisers take 2!!

Comments

• Options
    petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    To bump...or not to bump...that is the question
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    petrocs wrote:
    To bump...or not to bump...that is the question

when in doubt, just bump it!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,083
    Holy extra posters!

When Tangerine sent me a PM stating she was donating Milwaukee I & II '06 and St Paul I & II '06, I didnt realize this meant 4 seperate posters. I thought she meant the 2 Milwaukee shows and the 2 St Paul shows had the same poster both nights!

Well, I am finally getting to organizing all the items people have generously sent me and thank you so much Tangerine! My apologies for not recognizing this and you sooner!!
  • Options
    2 new, amazing items donated by Lincoln Financial Group!

Autographed Donovan McNabb Philadelphia Eagles NFL Replica Jersey (new with tag) donated by Lincoln Financial Group√
    2u977dv.jpg
    fb9mbq.jpg

Autographed Donovan McNabb Riddell Pro Line Authentic Football helmet donated by Lincoln Financial Group√
    23rkfw8.jpg
    55jj7t.jpg
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,921
  • Options
    mikepmikep Posts: 290
    demetrios wrote:

haha now there's a song that'd be tough to cover!
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
  • Options
    Some really sweet items up to win for the price of raffle tickets. Folks have been so generous its amazing and it keeps getting better each day. Maybe Fast Eddie (our governor) should hire you Dave to get a budget done.

Great idea T Mama-I'd certainly vote for Dave!!! He's the man & these parties are gonna kick ass :mrgreen:
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '03-Philly Spectrum 4/28, Camden 7/5, Hershey 7/12
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
    '09-Closing Down the Philly Spectrum! 10/28, 10/30, & the Epic 10/31
    '09-EV Solo Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA6/12
    '10-MSG1& MSG2, New York City, 5-20 & 5/21
  • Options
    mrs.smiley wrote:
    Some really sweet items up to win for the price of raffle tickets. Folks have been so generous its amazing and it keeps getting better each day. Maybe Fast Eddie (our governor) should hire you Dave to get a budget done.

Great idea T Mama-I'd certainly vote for Dave!!! He's the man & these parties are gonna kick ass :mrgreen:

Thanx for the compliment but I will pass on helping Mr Rendell. Although I enjoyed him, i had to endure listening to his wife as well at a commencement speech in the freezing rain. Now if another Ed say from a famous rock band that we all love comes a callin...I am most definitely an ear...
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Will most likely stop by to say hi to a few peeps.. :D
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    C'mon down LONGRD, the more the merrier.
    Hey EV, nice get on the McNabb gear! Hard to imagine it's almost here and still keeps getting better every day. Ready to make my Fast Eddie run on the PA turnpike and for any Mr State Troopers out there, just kidding. ;-) Keep tuned in for updates as the fine tuning on this unprecedented run of pre-parties and incredible shows begins. Kudos and much love to our fearless leader Dave for stepping up and hitting it out of the park. Long may you run!
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    for all you poster freaks, I have something special for auction to announce. I just havent decided to do it today or wait until Monday since the forums are almost dead on the weekends....what ya all think? T-Mama and Petrocs, shhh......maybe I will announce today as long as somoene doesnt reply with "the waiting drove me mad"!. My response will be "Got some if you need it..."
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,921
    for all you poster freaks, I have something special for auction to announce. I just havent decided to do it today or wait until Monday since the forums are almost dead on the weekends....what ya all think? T-Mama and Petrocs, shhh......maybe I will announce today as long as somoene doesnt reply with "the waiting drove me mad"!. My response will be "Got some if you need it..."

... "the waiting drove me mad" :twisted:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

... "the waiting drove me mad" :twisted:

hmmm, maybe I should do a internet treasure hunt and place hints all over the internet on different sites kindof like what PJ did with Tom Tomorrow's artwork...oops, I think I just gave a hint.
  • Options
    Well I've been good so far :-P just give me the heads up when to Release the confetti, LOL!
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    Well I've been good so far :-P just give me the heads up when to Release the confetti, LOL!

I am thinking I will release the awesome item for auction tomorrow. oops, I just gave another hint! I am about to be sitting in all my glory and doing my Sunday worship and that is the NFL in 13 minutes so maybe tomorrow, oops, sounds good.
  • Options
    What services are you attending today? Lions or Tigers or Bears oh my - kids today in this modern world ;-). In the immortal words of Scarlet O'Hara at the End of GWTW, 'I'll worry about it later. Tomorrow's another day.' Enjoy the day.

• Options
    What services are you attending today? Lions or Tigers or Bears oh my - kids today in this modern world ;-). In the immortal words of Scarlet O'Hara at the End of GWTW, 'I'll worry about it later. Tomorrow's another day.' Enjoy the day.

isn't it always a modern world? oops, another hint...good one Mama..
  • Options
    Here's my Eagles won & hope I'm awake to see Phils do same 16 (17 for me) more days till it all happens-thought it would never get here BUMP!!!!!! See you all soon-can't wait!
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
  • Options
    Just got back from San Diego...bring on the Philly shows!
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    . Tomorrow's another day.

Ok, yesterday, I said that Tomorrow I would announce our latest auction item(s). Well today would be Tomorrow from yesterday although Tomorrow from today is still Tomorrow so I can wait until Tomorrow as well as today would be yesterday for Tomorrow.

So now that nothing is on the current PJ schedule until Philly, I thought of keeping your interest in the Philly Wishlist Pre Parties by stringing this announcement out. Does anyone want more clues now that Tomorrow is today? Or should I stop and just announce already?
  • Options
    Dirty TomDirty Tom Posts: 883

Ok, yesterday, I said that Tomorrow I would announce our latest auction item(s). Well today would be Tomorrow from yesterday although Tomorrow from today is still Tomorrow so I can wait until Tomorrow as well as today would be yesterday for Tomorrow.

So now that nothing is on the current PJ schedule until Philly, I thought of keeping your interest in the Philly Wishlist Pre Parties by stringing this announcement out. Does anyone want more clues now that Tomorrow is today? Or should I stop and just announce already?

I'm already too confused
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    Dirty Tom wrote:

I'm already too confused

Damn it Tom, its all part of the auction items to be announced...
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    halloween special guest...philly's own 'The Hooters' will resurrect this classic tune...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U3rO0GbEhI

or maybe they could play out in lot F!
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    So Joni said shes bringing Vegemite and Tim Tams to the fundraisers..in searching for more information on Vegemite I found this..

vegemite+2.jpg

This may have become my favorite food of all time without even tasting it
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,514
    petrocs wrote:
    So Joni said shes bringing Vegemite and Tim Tams to the fundraisers..in searching for more information on Vegemite I found this..

vegemite+2.jpg

This may have become my favorite food of all time without even tasting it
    well wait til you taste it

it is an acquired taste to say the least
  • Options
    ok, talk about aussie food instead of me trying to drive up interest with a major auction item announcement....I guess it will wait until Tomorrow

with that said: 2 more poster donations (thanks Dawn!) donated by DT40622:

ames 6/6/03 vegas http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1725

klausen 9/29/04 boston http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/19515
  • Options
    I like where you're heading with this auction announcement, elwayvedder.... :D

My friend and I just figured out our costumes last night and I gotta say I can't wait! Well, I couldn't wait before, but now I REALLY can't wait!
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • Options
    I like where you're heading with this auction announcement, elwayvedder.... :D

Thank you. I appreciate that but all the negativity (in this forum? go figure) from another thread kind of took the wind out of my sails so I might just wait or whatever. Also, here's hoping for a friend of ours feels better soon. She know who she is and hopefully this to her and the fact in 2 weeks her + Philly = PJ, she will be in good spirits
  • Options
    EvergreenEvergreen Posts: 492
    Last minute post San Diego show depression plans...

I will be in Philly for the 30th and 31st and will be glad to help where needed. I am sure I can rummage up some stuff for raffle...if I didn't donate it all in San Diego. I will look tonight and let you know.
  • Options
    just my evening "Think I'll Watch Single Video Theory now" BUMP sorry no related pics. I am very sadly untalented in that area. Oh & SDunne-would love a "Hooters" return for Halloween & think it only appropriate they perform in sec "F"! :mrgreen:
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20