Options

**The Official Tour The Southern United States Thread**

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    Florida would appreciate a PJ concert!!!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659
    so this has been my week so far:

QOTSA Sunday night
    Monday, Springsteen announcement for May
    Tuesday Tool Announcement for March
    Wednesday Jack White + Deftones + Cage the Elephant + others announced for Free Press Summerfest in June..

All while getting absolutely 0 sleep, as I've had something on late night every day this week...

I'm running on fumes and my fingers are crossed this streak of awesomeness is going to continue today... otherwise I might crash and burn....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    shep said:

so this has been my week so far:

QOTSA Sunday night
    Monday, Springsteen announcement for May
    Tuesday Tool Announcement for March
    Wednesday Jack White + Deftones + Cage the Elephant + others announced for Free Press Summerfest in June..

All while getting absolutely 0 sleep, as I've had something on late night every day this week...

I'm running on fumes and my fingers are crossed this streak of awesomeness is going to continue today... otherwise I might crash and burn....

Keep Shep goin'/It's snowing in the South bump!!!
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    LOUISVILLE, PLEASE!!

Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    ~O)
  • Options
    riotgrl said:

LOUISVILLE, PLEASE!!

I like this photo riot girl! :)

(How about some Florida stops before the tour in Europe this summer?!)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Shep,get your ass over to House of Blues H town Tnight for Stone Sour/Pop Evil absolutely killer show.Caught them in Orlando to kick off tour,great energy and Corey Taylor is brilliant.Trust me well worth it
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Shep,get your ass over to House of Blues H town Tnight for Stone Sour/Pop Evil absolutely killer show.Caught them in Orlando to kick off tour,great energy and Corey Taylor is brilliant.Trust me well worth it

can't do it... wifey has me slated for a weekend down in galveston...

plus i've blown a lot of cash this week....

I bought a VIP ticket for tool..... I cannot fucking wait... access to sound check, Q+A with Adam jones, VIP ticket, screen print from Mr. Jones, t-shirt.... wasn't cheap though....

Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Nashville needs a proper show.. Last was 2003 at the now defunct Starwood. Bridgestone Arena would be alright, or let's go old school and put it at Municiple with an entire GA floor (with a Tenclub section upfront or early entry) or even an entire GA show at The Woods at Fontenel..
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    I'm just gonna say Houston could use a show and I'm ready!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    justam said:

riotgrl said:

LOUISVILLE, PLEASE!!

I like this photo riot girl! :)

(How about some Florida stops before the tour in Europe this summer?!)
    Thanks! A friend of mine takes these pics and she took this one earlier this week :)

Louisville, please!!

I AM MINE
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,517
    Really hope we hear some little bird tweets soon :)
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,645
    Texas
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    OK, so they've given me a reason to use my flight benefits to visit Europe again this summer, but dammit, I need them to give me a reason to stay a little closer to home this spring or fall! Atlanta, Nashville, Florida, etc., you get the picture.

PLAY THE SOUTH!!!
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    Houston!

• Options
  • Options
    shep said:

• Options
    Keep the faith folks,I heard again this morning from someone of significance with Live Nation and who is affiliated with our Venue here in the Palm Beaches that PJ is slated to play in 2014.Just saying.This is the 3rd such time I've been told and by 3 people with direct access.So enjoy your weekend.
  • Options
    dgerlach720dgerlach720 Posts: 158
    edited February 2014
    rr165892 said:

Keep the faith folks,I heard again this morning from someone of significance with Live Nation and who is affiliated with our Venue here in the Palm Beaches that PJ is slated to play in 2014.Just saying.This is the 3rd such time I've been told and by 3 people with direct access.So enjoy your weekend.

God I hope you're right. I've asked my contact who handles season fix for Cruzan and he has said no twice.
  • Options
    3:-O
  • Options
    How about Tampa Bay Times Forum in 2014?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options

rr165892 said:

God I hope you're right. I've asked my contact who handles season fix for Cruzan and he has said no twice.
    They must have a disconnect in that office over there because I'm told it is on the 2014 list of shows and that they are coming

• Options
    rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

They must have a disconnect in that office over there because I'm told it is on the 2014 list of shows and that they are coming

Awesome! Do you sources have any other big name rock artists coming? I keep floating back and forth on a 5 concert season ticket, but there's not enough good rock/alt rock coming to Cruzan.
  • Options
    Houston needs a fucking show!!!
  • Options
    Dgerlach Linkin Park and 30 sec to mars in aug
  • Options
    Give us some shows!
  • Options
    *-:)
  • Options
    Seriously looking less and less likely that PJ is hitting any American cities this year :( But if you decide to, can you please, please come to Louisville :)

I AM MINE
  • Options
    Not surprised. Same old shit.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    The way that this band chooses to follow up on new material baffles me...

you would have thought that a tour through the midwest/south (i.e. areas you skipped in the fall) would be a no brainer in May to support your new material...

instead EV decides to go surfing down under.... twice...

It is time for a Houston show! This is getting ridiculous... 3 years worth of fucking postcards.... I figured the last batch I bought would have been the last ones... but nope, gotta head out to the postcard shop this week...