Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    I do get the feeling that I'll be checking my phone in the interval tonight and seeing that they've been released on dimitris facebook status...
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,964
    I do get the feeling that I'll be checking my phone in the interval tonight and seeing that they've been released on dimitris facebook status...

Its the best place for PJ updates...forget 10c!!!!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options

Absolutely! My favourites list in Youtube has grown quite a lot (to put it mildly) thanks to him too :D
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    JEBUS!!!!

T H E Y ' R E

O U T !!!!!!!!!!!....oh...ehm...no, sorry, I apologize...I confused the...N O W A I T!!
    THEY'RE FU**IN' OUTTTTTTTT!!!! YES!!! LOOK, LO.... o...um... :oops: that's really embarrassing...I really do apologize..I mixed it up...so sorr..H O L D O N !! O H M Y G O D...THEY'RE O

:lol::D
  • Options
    Paka wrote:
    JEBUS!!!!

T H E Y ' R E

O U T !!!!!!!!!!!....oh...ehm...no, sorry, I apologize...I confused the...N O W A I T!!
    THEY'RE FU**IN' OUTTTTTTTT!!!! YES!!! LOOK, LO.... o...um... :oops: that's really embarrassing...I really do apologize..I mixed it up...so sorr..H O L D O N !! O H M Y G O D...THEY'RE O

:lol::D

Don't do that man!!! I went clicking off before reading you're whole post...
  • Options
    YOUR PLAYIN WID OUR EMOTIONS!!!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    My heart just skips a beat! aaaaaaarrrgh! :D :oops:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    will be the first thing ill do,,so europeans will learn fast.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,198
    whoo hooo! just received the latest package from kufala. thy first 16 show / 16 cd set is complete.
    come on philly! come on europe! come on lunch break! :mrgreen:
  • Options

:D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249

OK, Dimi, I think when I'm at home I first have to look for you at facebook and ask you be my friend (you will notice me by the picture, it's the same like here)... like that I am always up to date about PJ I guess ;)
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,882
    Arghhh!!! Heartattack...thanks Paka!!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

OK, Dimi, I think when I'm at home I first have to look for you at facebook and ask you be my friend (you will notice me by the picture, it's the same like here)... like that I am always up to date about PJ I guess ;)
    ill wait for request,,same picture my facebook acoount too,,,the pearl jam flag ;)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,198
    71step28 wrote:

ill wait for request,,same picture my facebook acoount too,,,the pearl jam flag ;)

so many new friends @ the philly preparties got me confused with you to me. questions like i got you on myspace.com page, which i don't even have an account there. and saying i the guy with the greek flag on 10club cause my name is greek. had to explain them i'm the other greek guy. the one that does the b+p's, trades, torrents, freebies pearl jam goodies. the one from canada. then they caught on. ;)
  • Options
    ..ding dang...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    so many new friends @ the philly preparties got me confused with you to me. questions like i got you on myspace.com page, which i don't even have an account there. and saying i the guy with the greek flag on 10club cause my name is greek. had to explain them i'm the other greek guy. the one that does the b+p's, trades, torrents, freebies pearl jam goodies. the one from canada. then they caught on. ;)
    i know my friend..same here.i try to tell them that u are Demetrios with "e",i m Dimitris with "i"
    u from Canada ,me from Greece,,u with b+p and torrents,me with the Greek flag..and after all clear,,.i hope our parents dont be confused!! :D
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,882
    so many new friends @ the philly preparties got me confused with you to me. questions like i got you on myspace.com page, which i don't even have an account there. and saying i the guy with the greek flag on 10club cause my name is greek. had to explain them i'm the other greek guy. the one that does the b+p's, trades, torrents, freebies pearl jam goodies. the one from canada. then they caught on. ;)[/quote]

Canadian D! Your package to Vienna was awesome (JR)!! ;) Hope to get a chance like this again!!! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    we are a happy family here!!! :D
  • Options
    So, Naively hoping that there is good news about the Euro boots since we are now in November and those damn contracts -that supposedly are holding the boots back - are now dead and gone, I decided to come check back for news.

I think it is really cool to see how patiently you guys are getting into the vibe. I gotta say I enjoyed to read that whole thing. So many pages added in the last two days.

Personally, I got very excited reading Kufala's latest post. "It will be there in a few hours"... wow, FINALLY!... now let me go check if they are available yet! ...oh, wait... they wrote that YESTERDAY and people are still waiting. No, that can't be right. Let me double check... nope, still not available...

Good one Kufala... you almost made me pull down my pants and smear ky-gel in my crack... ready to be screwed over.

Referring to my last "whiny" post (as someone called it), I see that still nobody really cares about the european costumers. Gotta say Kufala has courage, posting this without being sure to deliver, considering all the hell people have given them for not coughing up the Euro boots.

For me, the interest in actually purchasing a bootleg has severely diminished. Yes the show was good, but many other things have happened in life, the show is now but a memory. The great experience of getting a bootleg of the show I just went to is by now gone, ruined.

Sorry for being the negative nelly on this, but seriously, am I the only one feeling screwed over, and even more now??? This is a frickin' joke by now.

Oh well... this just confirmes what I have written earlier...
  • Options
    Does anybody know if the Philly Spectrum shows are going to be released as Bootlegs?
    1998:
    2000:
    2003:
    2004:
    2005:
    2006:
    2007:
    2008:
    2009:
  • Options
    kingkeld wrote:
    So, Naively hoping that there is good news about the Euro boots since we are now in November and those damn contracts -that supposedly are holding the boots back - are now dead and gone, I decided to come check back for news.

I think it is really cool to see how patiently you guys are getting into the vibe. I gotta say I enjoyed to read that whole thing. So many pages added in the last two days.

Personally, I got very excited reading Kufala's latest post. "It will be there in a few hours"... wow, FINALLY!... now let me go check if they are available yet! ...oh, wait... they wrote that YESTERDAY and people are still waiting. No, that can't be right. Let me double check... nope, still not available...

Good one Kufala... you almost made me pull down my pants and smear ky-gel in my crack... ready to be screwed over.

Referring to my last "whiny" post (as someone called it), I see that still nobody really cares about the european costumers. Gotta say Kufala has courage, posting this without being sure to deliver, considering all the hell people have given them for not coughing up the Euro boots.

For me, the interest in actually purchasing a bootleg has severely diminished. Yes the show was good, but many other things have happened in life, the show is now but a memory. The great experience of getting a bootleg of the show I just went to is by now gone, ruined.

Sorry for being the negative nelly on this, but seriously, am I the only one feeling screwed over, and even more now??? This is a frickin' joke by now.

Oh well... this just confirmes what I have written earlier...

Screwed over seems a bit of a harsh term, ok the wait is a tad dissapointing but at least we will get the boots in the end - I'll be interested to see if someone actually gives us the genuine reason for the delay once the EU boots are released though...
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    come on kingkeld. this pity-bs is really getting on my nerves.
    there's a reason for the delay and even if it's a bad one, they most certainly never had the intention to disadvantage the European fans.
    it's not the delay that is ruining it for me but the politically inspired arguments coming from certain people in this forum.
  • Options
    ..ding dang...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    ..ding dang...
    :lol: ... I think your clock is 5 minutes ahead !!!
  • Options
    Could well be...but whose gonna help me keep this hourly vigil going until we see them Euro Boots? - I will be in the gym for the next one :(

Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    ..ding dang...
    :lol: ... I think your clock is 5 minutes ahead !!!
    :lol:
  • Options
    Could well be...but whose gonna help me keep this hourly vigil going until we see them Euro Boots? - I will be in the gym for the next one :(

I can do that ... I'm putting my alarm clock just in case I forget. :lol:
  • Options
    IGotShit76 wrote:

I can do that ... I'm putting my alarm clock just in case I forget. :lol:

This could turn into something very silly :lol:
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    anyone have a video for 3 days???? from the show on the 31st
    Doesnt fucking matter anyway