Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    canu u atleast tell us what color the europe boots will be??so when open the page dont have to read...my eyes are like this :roll: :roll: :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    10C's evil plan..
    august 2006: Arnhem
    june 2007: Nijmegen
    august 2009: Rotterdam
    june 2012: Amsterdam
    june 2014: Amsterdam
  • Options
    Refresh...

Refresh...

Refresh...

Wait...
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    So we're nearly there then??!

We've had our little girl now and it seems we've been waiting on these boots for longer!!! :lol:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    DING DANG!!!!!!

Thought maybe if I rang the bell louder...?

Ah ah ... I heard it well ... with a bit of delay :lol:
  • Options
    ...still nothin'... tick tock tick tock
    august 2006: Arnhem
    june 2007: Nijmegen
    august 2009: Rotterdam
    june 2012: Amsterdam
    june 2014: Amsterdam
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Come on... +DVD version.... :D8-)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,984
    ...ding dang...

Another hour passes with no Euro Boots...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Come on... +DVD version.... :D8-)
    :o im in to the bone for that
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Ooh did someone say something about a dvd??? ;)
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    canu u atleast tell us what color the europe boots will be??so when open the page dont have to read...my eyes are like this :roll: :roll: :roll:
    featured-2009boots.jpg
    They are the the pink and red ones at the top and right side of the image.

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    Don't do that!!! You made me assume they were up.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,280
    I think they are White and Blue, the Dimitris color :eh:
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    ...ding dang...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    We've waited so long for the Europe boots I'm afraid I've lost interest. The audience London boot is pretty good so can't see the point of paying out for another copy.
  • Options
    PakaPaka Posts: 471
    kingkeld wrote:
    Paka wrote:
    come on kingkeld. this pity-bs is really getting on my nerves.
    there's a reason for the delay and even if it's a bad one, they most certainly never had the intention to disadvantage the European fans.
    it's not the delay that is ruining it for me but the politically inspired arguments coming from certain people in this forum.

Oh, I am in no way looking for pity.

This is the thread where we talk about the Bootleg program for 2009, and that is what I do. Some people are getting their frustrations out writing silly posts, I get mine out letting the forum know that I think this is so full of bs and bad planning from PJ and Kufala's side.

As much as people here are eagerly waiting, I am sure many more, also non-posters are sick and tired of this waiting game. I think it is very unfair to the European fans.

Like I have stated earlier, if they would just come out with a CLEAR message, then things would be okay. But they don't - until yesterday. That message was clear. Sadly, it was also not true. And THAT is what ticks me off. I think this is VERY VERY bad service to the fans waiting. I think it is great that they tell us, but then they need to keep their promise, don't you think?

Now, the fact that this "pity-bs" is getting on your fragile little nerves will probably always be more your problem than mine. Feel free to stop reading my posts, it won't break my heart.

This "let-us-wave-the-euro-boots-in-the-face-of-the-european-fans-that-we-have-earlier-neglected" bs is REALLY getting on MY nerves. But obviously you don't care about that. You see how that works?

Over and out for now. No need to respond.

well there you go. you named it. service.

after reading your posts and arguments i can barely think of anything else than of a fan that has been spoiled in the past.

what the 10C is and has been offering us for nearly 20 years is pretty unique i'd say. i'm 21 and i have to admit that i haven't had the privilege for too long since i joined the club back in 2006 (the year of my personal musical revolution..;)) and didn't really pay a lot of attention to PJ before that. so technically i'm pretty new to this. and i don't really now the fanclubs of other bands but what i do know is that there aren't a lot of bands out there that give us as much as 10C does. Setlist-records from ever since PJ started, tremendous privileges in the matter of tours, an annual magazine and single and of course bootlegs for almost every tour PJ did.
    now you can't deny that this is some way of spoiling. and obviously you have been enjoying it in the past...or where else would your expectations come from?

of course promises should be kept but unlike you i don't think 10C and Kufala have reneged on a promise here. the only promise they gave us is that there will be EU boots and that they will come out someday.

as far as i can remember, they have never really given us a deadline for the boots but only said that they would be released "within weeks". of course it's been a bit longer than what our comprehension of the term "weeks" would tell us (same for the latest Kufala post, for which they've already apologized) and of course people therefore would get frustrated but dude, why takin' this sh*t so serious? Relax...this is about Pearl Jam, a band we all primarily love because of their music and not because of how punctually their stuff is being released or how well they manage their business.

(you are most certainly aware of the following but sill..)
    you should be grateful that there's still bands out there that primarily focus on their music and not on the business that results of it. Backspacer is the perfect evidence.

so please stop grumbling, go to your PJ-shrine where your PJ-record-collection is located and just simply be happy about what you have.
  • Options
    I think they are White and Blue, the Dimitris color :eh:
    i dont care if there are barbies color...pink :D
  • Options
    peace,,we will wait and we will grab them..all ok..
  • Options
    me as well...just ran into the store with my visa card waved in hand
    :lol::lol: after all this order in 10c i remember this fuckin visa card with out see it..
  • Options
    It's been a long day refreshing...
    I think i'm off to bed and hopefully there will be a treat waiting for me when i wake up.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I can't hold this candle any longer...until the morning.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    KufalaKufala Posts: 48
    Looks like it will be tomorrow on the EU boots. They were still uploading the downloads a couple hours ago and it is taking some time.

To answer the question on the colors for these boots, they are in the red range from Calgary red through to the orange of Toronto with a little darker variation on Berlin and a little pinker on London 02. And yes there will be a SBE release and all the shows should be released.

Also to clarify. We do not control what is released and when it is released. We just handle the manufacturing and fulfillment for what TenClub/the band want to release. Thanks to those that have been setting the record straight and bustin' the rumors.

Also if you have any issues with your bootleg order(s) at anytime let us know at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:pj@kufala.com">pj@kufala.com</a><!-- e -->. If you need replacement discs because you played yours to death we will gladly ship replacement discs out on the 08 and 09 releases.

Stand by for EU-gnition.

KUFALA
    Peace
  • Options
    Thanks for the update, KUFALA! We've waited this long-what's another day? :D

Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992

• Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,353
    Kufala wrote:
    Looks like it will be tomorrow on the EU boots. They were still uploading the downloads a couple hours ago and it is taking some time.

To answer the question on the colors for these boots, they are in the red range from Calgary red through to the orange of Toronto with a little darker variation on Berlin and a little pinker on London 02. And yes there will be a SBE release and all the shows should be released.

...Stand by for EU-gnition.

KUFALA

Can I get a "HELL YEAH!"

Thanks for the update guys!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    AmherstJammerAmherstJammer Amherst, Massachusetts Posts: 1,510
    I like Kufala!!!! :D
  • Options
    any info on the philly boots?
  • Options
    any info on the philly boots?
    Not yet. KUFALA previously said info would be coming soon on those. I would expect it to be next week before they're released.
    The good news is all shows will be released. :D

Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992

• Options
    GoatboyGoatboy Posts: 509
    KUFALA is fantastic!!!! Super fast shipments (once available) and awesome customer service. Thanks for all the updates Kufala :thumbup: