QSAC Brisbane tickets who's going?

13»

Comments

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    I dunno who the nimrod was who thought this venue was a great idea.
    TBH, if it wasn't PJ, I would be bailing at this point.

Who builds a 50 000 seat stadium with NO PARKING ??

well there is parking there, plenty of parking, but some "nimrod" decided to close it of to patrons for the night. the whole bottom car park which must hold a few thousand cars is being closed off for the buses to pull into and drop people off, and i guess the other 2 car parks which would probably hold another 1000 or so are being used for event staff and other shit i guess.

You get my frustration then. I'm driving up from past Tweed Heads.
    The other thing is the advice sheet from Chugg entertainment I just read.
    Be prepared for bad weather, but you are not allowed a back-pack. Hope it does not storm.
    As I said, only PJ could entice me to a stadium gig. There is also no info on what catering etc is available inside that we can access from teh fields. I don''t ven know which field I am in. Fixxer, I assume, since I have 10C tix, but it's not stated anywhere.
    Do I sound like a whinger ?? Hey, it's gonna be like 10 hours from when I line up to collect my ticket to when it finishes, so I like to be a little prepared.

Yeah I was wondering about catering today too. There is nothing about food or drinks on the info sheet. Some of us might actually want to eat something at around 7 pm, so wondering if there will be decent food available inside the venue. It says we can't get pass outs.

Also says on the info sheet you are allowed to take a rain poncho in but no umbrellas. Weather for Brisbane is fine and 28 tomorrow though. 8-)

All 10 c tickets are Fixer Field and we get to go in 15 minutes early.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

Wooohoooo! Brisbane is going to ROCK tonight!! :D
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• can't wait to join the pearljamily tonight ! wooot wooooooot ! :D
    Epic Jam Fan since 1992
    Brisbane Australia
  • Any out of towner 10c members who are coming from beenleigh (gold coast) area who need lift to Garden City and back - just let me know...will be leaving bout 2ish ...will catch shuttle from Garden City and back...know it can be hard if you aren't from brissie to know where to park and ride etc...just let me know if need help...or see you in the line!..
    I am mine
    sonyaf wrote:
    Any out of towner 10c members who are coming from beenleigh (gold coast) area who need lift to Garden City and back - just let me know...will be leaving bout 2ish ...will catch shuttle from Garden City and back...know it can be hard if you aren't from brissie to know where to park and ride etc...just let me know if need help...or see you in the line!..

Oh so Beenleigh is the Gold Coast ... I thought it was an outer suburb of Brisbane. :)

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    E.K wrote:
    Oh so Beenleigh is the Gold Coast ... I thought it was an outer suburb of Brisbane. :)

ha ha, beenleigh wishes it was part of the gold coast.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980