Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    gvn2fly12 wrote:

I booked off the 18 already, so they better not change the date on me, or I will not be happy

Ohhhh I think you're the guy who gave me the idea, actually!

Thats correct Zig, I am full of great ideas :D:D
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    and the uni exam office emailed me back super pronto - timetable comes out on the 6th - and i get till 5pm on the 16th to change my nominated exam location ... :D

which means i could possible sit an exam in auckland on the same day as the show ....

jeez, that would be a bit hard to cope with i think .... id be so hyped by showtime id be like a kid on 10 red bulls :lol:
    impatience is a gift ........
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Im even more confused now and I honestly cant think straight :lol:

Maybe Ive stuffed it up. I just got a text for Oz saying 'remember to book chose extra baggage on flights' and all I remember is that every flight Ive booked in the last 5 years we always do it.

Now Im ultra confused but gonna drop it coz Ive wasted an hour on it :lol:

Ever told you Id LOVE to be a travel agant :roll:
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    Nope nope, i promise - i saw it advertised somewhere... i'll find it and post it when i do... cause we all commented on the date's being the same... hmm... a snooping we will go... :geek:[/quote]

its in the news section under the title

PJ announces Australia/New Zealand tour. Fan Club Pre-sale, travel package details coming soon.

Scheduled for release in Australia and New Zealand on Friday, 18 September, the band‘s ninth studio album, Backspacer, will be available in both countries before the rest of the world. The first single, The Fixer, went to Australian radio on 21 July and was the No. 1 most added song to radio that week.

I would have to think this date is correct,
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    zenith wrote:
    DonJon wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    8-)

I dont know how to explain it hahaha....90% of people carry some form of luggage ON the plane with them and you have to pay and extra $8 or $10 bucks.

Your suitcase is free that goes under the plane then yoou pay and extra 10 to take your bacbpack on and put it in the cabin above your head. All the 'sale fares' for say $29 dont include carry on luggae so you tick the box to pay an extra $8 or $10 to do so.

Capish? :?

nope :?

i always understood it as 'carry on only' for the cheapie fares - meaning you can only take carry on bags that are 10kgs or under and the size dimensions they set - nothing that needs to be checked in tho

but regardless ... we get 20kgs of luggage in the planes belly, and the carry on deal - thats the way read it ... now stop making me so parinoid

Thats exactly what Im thinking.

Ill stop now
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Lindy, you didn't select seats for us, did you? Jim just asked. He's booking now.

actually, i tried but it wouldnt let me .... so we can just select seats together when we check in - or hopefully we can ...

i'd be funny if we all end up in single seats spread all over the plane :lol:
  • Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    Nossie wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    So when's the album out here? 17th or 18th?

Hey Zigg...

The album is (supposedly) coming out here on the 17th... there is some strange connection cause the tickets went on sale on the 17th, the album is released on the 17th and the concert (here in Adelaide) is on the 17th.... we like to think that's a lucky sign!! ;D :lol:

on PJ.com

Scheduled for release in Australia and New Zealand on Friday, 18 September, the band‘s ninth studio album, Backspacer, will be available in both countries before the rest of the world. The first single, The Fixer, went to Australian radio on 21 July and was the No. 1 most added song to radio that week.

So my guess is it's released on the 18th

Yeah JB have it as 18th and Music Network mag has a big add in it saying 18th
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Awesome.......we're all booked for one leg.......only a shitload of other legs still to book! :D

I feel sorry for everyone on here having to read our step by step travel plans. :lol::lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Awesome.......we're all booked for one leg.......only a shitload of other legs still to book! :D

I feel sorry for everyone on here having to read our step by step travel plans. :lol::lol:

what are we going to do on the stopover :lol:
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:lol: When Jim emailed me I thought "stop over where?! Australia?" ha ha I didn't think about north and south island having a time difference.

Does NZ have the same power plugs as us?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    zenith wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:lol: When Jim emailed me I thought "stop over where?! Australia?" ha ha I didn't think about north and south island having a time difference.

Does NZ have the same power plugs as us?

i just read the laptop email and wondered the same thing .... i dont know??? ask in the nz thread perhaps ???
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    Nope nope, i promise - i saw it advertised somewhere... i'll find it and post it when i do... cause we all commented on the date's being the same... hmm... a snooping we will go... :geek:

its in the news section under the title

PJ announces Australia/New Zealand tour. Fan Club Pre-sale, travel package details coming soon.

I would have to think this date is correct,[/quote]

yeah it will be, but no doubt you will be able to get it somewhere on the 17th, probablly late in the day though, try jb hifi or something like that

i cant belive NZ has power, hehehehe
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • NossieNossie Posts: 1,039
    gvn2fly12 wrote:
    Nope nope, i promise - i saw it advertised somewhere... i'll find it and post it when i do... cause we all commented on the date's being the same... hmm... a snooping we will go... :geek:

yeah it will be, but no doubt you will be able to get it somewhere on the 17th, probablly late in the day though, try jb hifi or something like that

we spend a bit of time in JB's so it's quite possible, though i reckon it was an ad... either way - i'll grab that sucker next time i see it... lol
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    Nossie wrote:
    gvn2fly12 wrote:

we spend a bit of time in JB's so it's quite possible, though i reckon it was an ad... either way - i'll grab that sucker next time i see it... lol

will raid JB on the way home tonight I think and see what they say, need to get some ben harper and liam fin while i there too
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016