Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• Dr ChronoDr Chrono Posts: 129
    DonJon wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    for realsies. i never saw them on sale (except for 10c) and believe me, i was trying to get more tix for my friends.. i did sweet bugger all at work this morning as a result.

nothing was available from the get go. it was bizarre.

Own area than :P

When I finally get this shit day outta the way I may go do some investigating

Tell us of your finding's if you find anything... I'll be lurking as usual *goes back to lurking*
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Stolen from Lifewasted once again --- posted at 4.30ish....

You can now only get single seats in Sydney. Brisbane was totally sold out - both GA and seats - and now has had side view Silver seats opened up for sale. Adelaide is down to the last 4 rows of seats. Perth you can only get single Silver seats and they are back rows in the far corner. All Fixer GA sections for all shows have been sold out for hours. Phenomenal stuff.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You can now only get single seats in Sydney. Brisbane was totally sold out - both GA and seats - and now has had side view Silver seats opened up for sale. Adelaide is down to the last 4 rows of seats. Perth you can only get single Silver seats and they are back rows in the far corner. All Fixer GA sections for all shows have been sold out for hours. Phenomenal stuff.

w00t this is going to be awesome!
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Brisbane was totally sold out - both GA and seats - and now has had side view Silver seats opened up for sale.

there are still backspacer G.A available for brisso.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    WOW just Wow

These venues are massive and they have nearly sold out on day one.

Im gobsmacked....just goes to show what a bitta dodgy MMM airplay can do hey :roll:

Incredible
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    DonJon wrote:
    Im gobsmacked....just goes to show what a bitta dodgy MMM airplay can do hey :roll:

Incredible

yeah, i truly underestimated the power of bogans in this country. before AC/DC tickets went on sale they were talking about selling over a million tickets.

and i was all "no fucking way" and then they did it, the bogans came out to proved me wrong. and they have done it again here.
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    DonJon wrote:

Incredible

yeah, i truly underestimated the power of bogans in this country. before AC/DC tickets went on sale they were talking about selling over a million tickets.

and i was all "no fucking way" and then they did it, the bogans came out to proved me wrong. and they have done it again here.

which reminds me i still need to see if i can find some acdc tickets
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
    DonJon wrote:

Incredible

:lol:

Power to the bogans.

They coulda done some 2nd gigs in some places (maybe not stadiums though)

Love to know the figures for each venue
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    http://www.pearljamtour.tv

Have you all seen this? They're doing little videos on the Australia/New Zealand tour and I just received a message on Facebook from them asking for fan videos from last tour etc to be included in videos.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Have you all seen this? They're doing little videos on the Australia/New Zealand tour and I just received a message on Facebook from them asking for fan videos from last tour etc to be included in videos.

Yep... maybe we'll get ourselves on a video? :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i'm worried they wont play black in auckland. they didn't in wellington. i'll be all your best friend if you start singing it for me if they look like they might skip it.

if i thought i'd cry when eddie and tim sang stuff and nonsense i reckon i'd about pass out in a pool of my own heart if they do black.
    E.K wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Do I get royalties? :?

Gee that Why Go clip looks the goods from Berlin last night
    DonJon wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Do I get royalties? :?

Gee that Why Go clip looks the goods from Berlin last night

Sure does. I hope Brissie is as good.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• wow sell out :shock:

ROLL ON NOVEMBER
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    wow sell out :shock:

ROLL ON NOVEMBER

Yep.. the next 3 months can't go fast enough for me. :)

which shows sold out today?
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Don't think I can handle the wait. Do you think I could get frozen for only 3 months, or would it take me 3 months to thaw?
    and, is anyone cheesy enough to where thier PJ 10C T-Shirt to the events?
    doompony wrote:

none really, they all have some tickets still available. all fixer G.A.s are sold out though.
  • SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    doompony wrote:
    none really, they all have some tickets still available. all fixer G.A.s are sold out though.
    Except Adelaide, but that has a much larger Fixer section than the other venues.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    DonJon wrote:
    DonJon wrote:
    How quick did all the Fixer areas go???

Sorry for the question just slammed at work cant find time to read thru.

I know for Sydney that silver reserve seating is up the back of the top sections. Im surprised that tickets went that quick

sydney was gone at 10.45 when i first looked

Yeah I checked around same time as well.

Are we thinking that the SFS would be about 35-45,000?? Id say by looking at the map that 75 of that would be sold :shock:

SFS record is 52,838 for robbie williams
    http://www.austadiums.com/stadiums/stadiums.php?id=9

depends on configuration but PJ i think will crack 40-45 k
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Man , seeing all these youtube videos of the backspacer tour is making me excited ! They definately haven't lost it.
    Pearl Jam's one and only concert in Canberra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9las2e5n_Yo
    Spencer wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    Except Adelaide, but that has a much larger Fixer section than the other venues.

dont' think chch has sold out either, but they don't have a backspacer?

superveryexcited.
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    reading these venue sales ... wel done guys :) i stopped at work today just past 9 and wondered how it was all going ..... really happy to see them sell well
    impatience is a gift ........
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    doompony wrote:
    fuckin' oath i am so glad the ten club tickets exist. i would have been screwed. i jumped on the ticketek site 1 second after 9am and the site was crashing

2 minutes after 9 and all the fixer field tix were gone. and the site itself wasn't functioning - kept giving errors. so i sat back smugly with my confirmed 10c tix while my friends scrambled around, panicking and carrying on.

And people whinge about the Ten Club. It is for that reason why I am in it. NO COMPUTER STRESS!!!! Had the easiest time ever this time getting tickets. Is worth the $25 extra we have to pay, imo. Absolutely worth it! Last time in 06 I suffered real stress cos I got 4th row from the front and my computer crashed. Goodbye 4th row. Ended up on the floor, but right at the back. Not quite the same......
  • pjamaholicpjamaholic Posts: 1,225
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Top shit. I want ALL those seats to go, in EVERY STADIUM!!! Every last one. Anyone know how Melbourne's going? We'll be the last to sell out (if we do) cos we have the largest capacity stadium. But to rock out to PJ with 30,000 people would be my idea of heaven!! :)
  • This is my 1st concert season of being on forums and checking on how ticket sales etc are going, i cant check ticketek or chugger at the moment, sites seem to be down, but i am blown away by the amount of tickets already on ebay....AND....the amount of tickets people each have to sell. I truely hope that fans who aren't in 10club get tickets and don't pay out of their asses to get tickets because they missed out because of these bulk purchases. Make me so thankful that i am in 10club. A big thankyou to them all for looking after us so well :D:D:D:D
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Hey Mel you Lucky bitch.
    Do you want to meet at Members and drink some befor the show? Is Gav comming?
  • Hail EdHail Ed Posts: 8
    Hey Jo,
    Found your message you posted earlier. Gee, what the? is all I can say!! :lol:
  • Hail EdHail Ed Posts: 8
    Jo wrote:
    Hey Mel you Lucky bitch.
    Do you want to meet at Members and drink some befor the show? Is Gav comming?

Jo,
    Hit the quote button then that will reply to the message...me thinks
    Hey I get what your saying MEL,
    I don't know about you Jo.... but I think you are on your own :o
    We will see you at the concert , being a Migit, fighting Ziggy for Eddies' lap.
This discussion has been closed.