10C Members Only Show in Australia (Updated - Email Agent!)

1789101113»

Comments

• it's a long shot but the email has been fired of in Rod@itb's general direction. I just hope we haven't bombarded him to the point he pulls the Aus leg of the tour all together!! :o

got my Backspacer and Fixer single vinyl in the post today, gotta love the 10C

(p.s. first ever post, woo hoo!)
    I'll swallow poison until I grow immune. I will scream my lungs out til it fills this room.
  • it's a long shot but the email has been fired of in Rod@itb's general direction. I just hope we haven't bombarded him to the point he pulls the Aus leg of the tour all together!! :o

got my Backspacer and Fixer single vinyl in the post today, gotta love the 10C

(p.s. first ever post, woo hoo!)

Thank you for making your first post on the thread - no longer a virgin! :) (you beat me by 6 days!)

I think it is good that we keep sending emails. If you think of it from a business point of view, he will be looking for an audience to sell the concert to.

The more messages of support the more likely the chances are of a show IMO
  • Bump
  • 2 days left until Perth...let's make this happen!!!
  • Done....everything crossed.
    Going to All 5 Australian '09 shows.
  • Bump
  • Bump ... if it's not too late?
  • I would have thought the best person to contact would be kelly curtis. Does anyone have any idea how we could get hold of his e-mail address? Failing that maybe we could figure out what hotel they are staying at in adelaide or melbourne and leave a message or a copy of the petition at reception for him as I'm sure he wouldn't be staying under a false name. Just an idea!
  • The phone no. for Curtis Management in Seattle is readily available if you type it in to Google, is anyone brave enough to ring and see if they can get a message passed to Kelly Curtis? I'm pretty certain he would be out here with them as he usually tours with them. Being their manager I reckon he would be the best person to ask as he has closest contact with the band.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    Oh well, it was a nice idea at the time.

Did you ever get a reply to the email?
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014