10C Members Only Show in Australia (Updated - Email Agent!)

Comments

• i_lov_it wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:
    hehe....so can a girl....nothing wrong with it, IMO.......sure, bring on the BBQ - I like lamb chops with beer...... ;)

Righto, I'll be sure to keep it in mind WHEN this event happens. i'll have some tofu sausages for Ed, I'm fairly sure he's a veg

Whoever backyard this is in...PLEASE! send me an Invite ;) lol

hehe...not my backyard, but I'll invite you......nothing wrong with just one more... ;)
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    givn2fly26 wrote:
    Finally got a reply from 10C (see below)

This is up to Pearl Jam’s booking agent, it is not a Ten Club decision. Sorry, we don’t have more info for you.

Best,
    Ten Club

Can everyone please contact Chugg Entertainment at info@chuggentertainment.com about a 10C show!

Strength in numbers!!!

not a bad idea, but Chugg isn't their booking agent, he is the aussie promoter, but yeah i guess he would be in contact with their agent.

and is there another email addy, i doubt chugg would even see or read any of the emails sent to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@chuggentertainment.com">info@chuggentertainment.com</a><!-- e -->. it would be more likely who ever runs and maintains the website. i doubts any of the emails to that address would be even forwarded to him. but it's better then trying nothing.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • givn2fly26 wrote:
    Finally got a reply from 10C (see below)

This is up to Pearl Jam’s booking agent, it is not a Ten Club decision. Sorry, we don’t have more info for you.

Best,
    Ten Club

Can everyone please contact Chugg Entertainment at info@chuggentertainment.com about a 10C show!

Strength in numbers!!!

not a bad idea, but Chugg isn't their booking agent, he is the aussie promoter, but yeah i guess he would be in contact with their agent.

and is there another email addy, i doubt chugg would even see or read any of the emails sent to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@chuggentertainment.com">info@chuggentertainment.com</a><!-- e -->. it would be more likely who ever runs and maintains the website. i doubts any of the emails to that address would be even forwarded to him. but it's better then trying nothing.

Yes this is the correct address. You are also correct that we don't know their agent so the promoter is the only option.

Keep sending them emails everyone!!!
  • After some google sleuthing, I believe PJ's booking agent is Don Muller at the William Morris Agency. http://www.wma.com Can't find an email address though.
    givn2fly26 wrote:
    Yes this is the correct address. You are also correct that we don't know their agent so the promoter is the only option.

yeah i know it's correct i was just wondering if there was one that would be more likely to go straight to Chugg, get him more directly. as like i said i don't know how much of the info@ emails would actually get read by chugg himself.
  • Perhaps we should try <!-- e --><a href="mailto:michael@chuggentertainment.com">michael@chuggentertainment.com</a><!-- e -->.
    MiniMan wrote:
    Perhaps we should try <!-- e --><a href="mailto:michael@chuggentertainment.com">michael@chuggentertainment.com</a><!-- e -->.

that sounds better then the info@ email address.

running out of time. more direct is better.
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    MiniMan wrote:
    Perhaps we should try <!-- e --><a href="mailto:michael@chuggentertainment.com">michael@chuggentertainment.com</a><!-- e -->.

Is this for real, or just speculative?
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • guys, guessing email addresses is like pissing in the wind.
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    Right, well we all assertained that we don't have THE mailing address of THE person to talk to..........but stop being so negative - Surely if someone gets the wrong mail.......they pass it on, Dont YOU?
    Man, we're pretty close, I think some people here need to start seeing the glass as half full.
  • Jo wrote:
    Right, well we all assertained that we don't have THE mailing address of THE person to talk to..........but stop being so negative - Surely if someone gets the wrong mail.......they pass it on, Dont YOU?
    Man, we're pretty close, I think some people here need to start seeing the glass as half full.

I agree Jo 100000%
    was just making a suggestion to try and get a more direct email address as there isn't a lot of time left but whatever.

if trying to help out is negative then i don't want to be positive.
    Well here's hoping that we get some emails tomorrow from Chugg telling us if we are heading in the right direction or not.

Staying positive
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • pjfan31 wrote:
    Well here's hoping that we get some emails tomorrow from Chugg telling us if we are heading in the right direction or not.

Staying positive
  • Jo wrote:

Most large organisations employ spam filters simply mailing an mail to an entire random list of email addresses could well get the entire lot labled as spam. You're best off using the email address advised in their contact details, sending one mail and hoping they respond.
  • pjfan31 wrote:
    MiniMan wrote:

Is this for real, or just speculative?

I've found a few chugg entertainment email addresses on the net, including this one. They all follow the <!-- e --><a href="mailto:firstname@chuggentertainment.com">firstname@chuggentertainment.com</a><!-- e --> convention, so I'd say it's legit.
  • Hi All,

10C has sent me the contact details for the international booking agent for PJ.

10C told me to get in touch with the agent but didn't send me the details (which is why I assumed it was Chugg but it's not).

They emailed me again today with the contact details for him today on their own with me asking which could be a positive sign :o:o

Can you please take a second to email him and spread the word - we can still make this happen! :D

International booking agent:

Rod at ITB
    rod@itb.co.uk
    011-44-207-637-6979
    1st Floor, Ariel House
    74 A Charlotte St
    London W1T 4Q5
    United Kingdom
    Done. It does sound positive, but time is running out..

Come on people
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Emailed! Come on people......you'd all be there if they DID put on a show, so send an email?!
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i still think this is a great idea
  • givn2fly26 wrote:
    Hi All,

10C told me to get in touch with the agent but didn't send me the details (which is why I assumed it was Chugg but it's not).

They emailed me again today with the contact details for him today on their own with me asking which could be a positive sign :o:o

Can you please take a second to email him and spread the word - we can still make this happen! :D

Rod at ITB
    rod@itb.co.uk
    011-44-207-637-6979
    1st Floor, Ariel House
    74 A Charlotte St
    London W1T 4Q5
    United Kingdom

What do you want us to say in the email??????????????????
    I know I was born
    I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine
  • SH17171SH17171 Posts: 425
    we can only wish for it to happen one day
    Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out
  • givn2fly26 wrote:
    Hi All,

Rod at ITB
    rod@itb.co.uk
    011-44-207-637-6979
    1st Floor, Ariel House
    74 A Charlotte St
    London W1T 4Q5
    United Kingdom

10C said to email their agent as it is his decision to setup not a PJ or 10C decision.

Tell them we want a show! I have emailed them a main message and links - just add your support!
  • givn2fly26 wrote:
    givn2fly26 wrote:
    Hi All,

Rod at ITB
    rod@itb.co.uk
    011-44-207-637-6979
    1st Floor, Ariel House
    74 A Charlotte St
    London W1T 4Q5
    United Kingdom

10C said to email their agent as it is his decision to setup not a PJ or 10C decision.

Tell them we want a show! I have emailed them a main message and links - just add your support!

Will do it straight away and will try to use a bit of charm as well LOL
    I know I was born
    I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine
  • mj351mj351 Posts: 218
    done

also emailed karen, jennifer and <!-- e --><a href="mailto:diana@itb.co.uk">diana@itb.co.uk</a><!-- e --> who were listed as contacts for Rob on the ITB site.

MJ

Melbourne - 16/3/95, 5/3/98, 18/2/03, 20/2/03, 13/11/06, 16/11/06, 20/11/09, EV 24/3/11 EV 25/3/11, 24/1/14, ....
  • Will do it straight away and will try to use a bit of charm as well LOL

Love your work!
  • EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    Dear Mr MacSween,

I'm sure you've been bombarded with a few emails already so I apologise in advance!

It's come to my attention that the possibilities of PJ holding a 10C Members only show in Australia
    fall back partly, safely into your hands.

I would be grateful, as would many others, if the opportunity exists to hold such a show that the
    matter be seriously looked at. With all shows being held in Stadiums with GA Floors this tour, a 10C
    only show would go a long way to providing the loyal Members with a more close up, intimate gig.

Thanks for your time, sorry to hassle you!

Kind Regards,

Easties

P.S. Can you please have a chat to Rivers about bringing Weezer back to Australia in 2010. Many

Email sent!!
  • Easties wrote:
    Dear Mr MacSween,

I'm sure you've been bombarded with a few emails already so I apologise in advance!

It's come to my attention that the possibilities of PJ holding a 10C Members only show in Australia
    fall back partly, safely into your hands.

I would be grateful, as would many others, if the opportunity exists to hold such a show that the
    matter be seriously looked at. With all shows being held in Stadiums with GA Floors this tour, a 10C
    only show would go a long way to providing the loyal Members with a more close up, intimate gig.

Thanks for your time, sorry to hassle you!

Kind Regards,

Easties

P.S. Can you please have a chat to Rivers about bringing Weezer back to Australia in 2010. Many

Email sent!!

Nice work Easties and like the comment about Weezer :)
  • Done.
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011

• Sent :D