Options

****Official "Ticket Needed/For Sale for PHILLY" Thread****

Comments

• Options
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    and dave for night...if he is good...if not its just 4 females and me...im selfish:)

Another one? Does that mean I have to share the bathtub with someone?!? Or, can four people spoon in one bed? :D
  • Options
    pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,100
    sadly Jen...Dave is only stayin one night that night being the 28th...but feel free to msg him..he would love to spoon with you i am sure..he is a good guy...and cute to boot:) lol
  • Options
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    sadly Jen...Dave is only stayin one night that night being the 28th...but feel free to msg him..he would love to spoon with you i am sure..he is a good guy...and cute to boot:) lol

Too bad for him then... I guess it will be 4 vs. 1 then.
  • Options
    its better that way anyhow.. 4 vs 1 is better than 4 vs 2....for me anyhow:)
  • Options
    I hope you know how hard it is biting my tongue so this thread doesn't get locked!! ;):lol::lol:

that seems to happen a lot when i start fucking around...bugs knows what i'm talking about..don't ya bugs! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    muhhahaha I do i do:) not good mate:) lol
  • Options
    pjbugs007 wrote:

:shock:
  • Options
    I hope you know how hard it is biting my tongue so this thread doesn't get locked!! ;):lol::lol:

that seems to happen a lot when i start fucking around...bugs knows what i'm talking about..don't ya bugs! :mrgreen:
    behave!
  • Options
    pjbugs007 wrote:

I looked at this thread to see if anyone was looking for extra fanclub tickets, what the heck did I walk into?
    WOW! :o
  • Options
    jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    pjbugs007 wrote:

I looked at this thread to see if anyone was looking for extra fanclub tickets, what the heck did I walk into?
    WOW! :o

Yes, lets get back to our regularly scheduled program here onTickets Needed :)!

I am looking for one 10c on 27th or 28th.
  • Options
    I'm still looking for a single or pair for 10/31 :D
    Thanks!
  • Options
    My extra TenClub ticket for 10/28 to trade for your extra TenClub ticket for 10/30

My TenClub number: 208xxx

...let the show begin!
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!
  • Options
    BFLBFL Posts: 21
    edited September 2009
    I have a pair of 10/31 10c seats for sale, face value of course.

Given my near non-existent post count, I can offer board member references. PM me if interested!

*****Tickets are spoken for at this time. Thanks!*****
    Post edited by BFL on
  • Options
    BFL wrote:

Given my near non-existent post count, I can offer board member references. PM me if interested!

PM sent
  • Options
    BFLBFL Posts: 21
    edited September 2009
    emily6371 wrote:
    BFL wrote:

PM sent

Hmm, PM still hasn't come through. Will keep an eye out, but shoot me an email if you'd like.
    Post edited by BFL on
  • Options
    still lookin for a pair for 10/28 -
  • Options
    BFL wrote:
    emily6371 wrote:
    BFL wrote:

PM sent

Hmm, PM still hasn't come through. Will keep an eye out, but shoot me an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:greenseaanemone@gmail.com">greenseaanemone@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> if you'd like.

Odd, I sent an email as well. Thank you!!
  • Options
    BUMP. So, besides the show on the 30th, do fans still need ticktes for the other shows? I might have an extra ticket for the 28th & the 31st available, will find out early this week. Wanted them to be available to true fans.
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    Bump for 10/30! Still need one ticket, preferably a 10C if possible. May have 1 for 10/28 or 10/31 for trade. Thanks
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    Need pair for 10/31, PM me please!
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I am in need of a Friday night pair can anyone of you guys help me out?
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    whoops
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    If anyone has a single ticket for 28th let me know im long time pearl jam fan who lives in center city philly, trying to find 10c ticket if possible would definately buy you a beer and burn one down, appreciate any help thanks
  • Options
    I'm looking for 2 decent tix for the 27th.
  • Options
    1 ticket needed for 10/30 once again. :P Help is appreciated.
  • Options
    I would like a pair for 10/31 - pm me - thank you
  • Options
    PJ_DCPJ_DC Posts: 18
    Please send me a message if you have an extra ticket to the Philly 10/30 show. I missed out on the 10C and public sale.
    I'll be driving up from DC for the show
  • Options
    I would love 1or 2 tix for 10/31. I missed the onsale date and can't miss this one! Thanks...anyone?
    there once was a note...LISTEN !
  • Options
    Still looking to trade 1 on 10/27 or 1-2 on 10/31 for one tickets on 10/30...

PLEASE HELP!
  • Options
    pjbizpjbiz Posts: 208
    Does anyone have a spare or even a pair available for the show on Oct 30th? I'm looking for a pair or 2 singles.
    Doesn't have to be tenclub. let me know
    thanks
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jason@touringvan.com">jason@touringvan.com</a><!-- e -->

Jason