Options

****Official "Ticket Needed/For Sale for PHILLY" Thread****

Comments

• Options
    Bump for the guy with a pair of 10/30 tix
  • Options
    I am hoping for two 10c tix for Oct 30 or 31. After the amazing show in Chicago, we realized we must get to another show soon.... or we may go mad.
  • Options
    PrlJam27PrlJam27 Colonia, NJ Posts: 346
    Looking for a ticket (preferably 10 club) for the Friday 10/30 show. I have an extra 10 club ticket to all other 3 philly shows for trade. 10C number 150xxx. Pm me if we can help each other out.
  • Options
    Looking for single Oct. 31 ticket... Could not finalize plans before pre-sale was over. Please Please help if at all possible or send any tips my way... pm please! I'm super desperate. Also, if there are any for Oct. 30, that would be pretty sweet as well. Will do whatever is needed... Sacrifice first born, give a kidney, whatever!
  • Options
    I have 2 tickets for OCT 28th that I am looking to trade w\ cash for 2 tickets for Oct 31st.. Im not gonna be able to make the 28th because my professors this semester thought the 28th was a good day for a test. I am going to be driving from Charlotte NC, and my last test for the day is at 5:00pm, no way in hell im going to make Philly that evening. Please, anyone that is looking to trade, or has extra tickets for the 31st shoot me an email, or post on here.
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Rabidhippo@gmail.com">Rabidhippo@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    Thank guys!
    -Rob
  • Options
    Looking for 2 tix for night 4.....
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    1 Ticket for 10/28 for sale...looking for face value...section 311A...will ship day after payment

YB
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    i am looking for 2 tickets (together or singles) to the 10/27 and 10/28 shows - let me know if you can help
  • Options
    Mawky1103Mawky1103 Posts: 310
    Looking for pair on 10/31..far fetched i know, but im goin 10/30 and staying w a buddy for the whole weekend anyways. Thanks!
  • Options
    Renee33Renee33 Posts: 128
    Long time PJ fans locked out of yet another pre-sale - wishlist=looking for a pair of 10c tix for any one of the shows, preferably together=help help!!
    Dancing in irreverence
  • Options
    i just scored a pair in the lower level for 10/27 - sec. 203 row 17 on the Comcast site, so at least for that night there are decent, if not good tickets still available.
    I now only need a pair or 2 singles for 10/28 --- please help!
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    In a effort to keep my redundant posting streak alive, I am still looking for one 10C ticket for 10/30. I am fortunate to have tickets for 10/28 and 10/31. If anyone can help me out, that would be great! Thanks!
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    Looking for a single or pair to the 10/31 show. Let me know if you have any available.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Renee33Renee33 Posts: 128
    RJNadge4 wrote:
    Long time PJ fans locked out of yet another pre-sale - wishlist=looking for a pair of 10c tix for any one of the shows, preferably together=help help!!

any for the 27th and 28th? my wife is getting nervous now...
    Dancing in irreverence
  • Options
    I have an extra TenClub ticket for 10/28 ... looking to trade for your extra TenClub ticket for 10/30

**** My TenClub number is decent: 208xxx
    I was alone and far away when I heard the band start playing!

...I was always a DeadHead, but when I first heard Winston Rodney, aka the Burning Spear, sing, I became a SpearHead too!
  • Options
    Still looking for an extra 10c ticket for the 28th and 30th to complete my pearl jam journey to Phily if you can help send me a pm thanks! -Greg-
    Flubby
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    In a effort to keep my redundant posting streak alive, I am still looking for one 10C ticket for 10/30. I am fortunate to have tickets for 10/28 and 10/31. If anyone can help me out, that would be great! Thanks!

Bump for my above ticket need!
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    Hi. Iam looking for 2 for 10/27 please
  • Options
    If anyone has an extra 10C ticket to the October 30th or October 31st show please PM me. Willing to help you out if you ever come to Toronto.
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    shawndyer wrote:
    Hi. Iam looking for 2 for 10/27 please

Still seats on comcasttix. (not behind or side stage)
  • Options
    looking to trade 2 lower level non 10c seats for the show on 10/30 for any 2 seats on the 31st together preferably....let me know if you can help. PM thanksss

Makes much more sense to live in the present tense.
    Vinco84
  • Options
    I'm still looking for 2 tickets to the Halloween show. I don't want to sit behind the stage. Why are they even selling those tickets with an end stage layout. That sucks! Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Emily
  • Options
    looking to trade for my 30th or buy 2 tix for the 31st- doesn't have to be 10c, any help would be awesome. Thanks!!
    Vinco84
  • Options
    So what are you going to do if you can't get tickets off the board?
  • Options
    emily6371 wrote:
    I'm checking out craigslist and hoping I don't have to pay a million dollars for tickets.
    Vinco84
  • Options
    Vinco84 wrote:
    emily6371 wrote:
    I'm checking out craigslist and hoping I don't have to pay a million dollars for tickets.

ditto and ebay :(
  • Options
    tons of 10c members looking for 10/30

the scalpers are making a KILLING
  • Options
    emptyglass wrote:

i got 10/30- i need 10/31. why is everyone so into getting 10/30?? 10/31 is the actual last show ever.
    Vinco84
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,480
    Vinco84 wrote:
    emptyglass wrote:

i got 10/30- i need 10/31. why is everyone so into getting 10/30?? 10/31 is the actual last show ever.

Just a guess on my part, but i think ALOT of 10C members got shuout for the 30th. I know i did, but was able to get 10C tickets for the other 3 shows.
  • Options
    Vinco84 wrote:
    emptyglass wrote:

from what i have read....

10/31 i believe 10c got more than there regular allotment

10/30 sold out a week++ before 10/31 was even announced and 10c's allocation was limited on that show

the scalpers will make a killing on those 10/30 tickets and that saddens me...cause there are obviously all sorts of 10c fan without tickets to 10/30 but got 10/31