Options

****Official "Ticket Needed/For Sale for PHILLY" Thread****

Comments

• Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    the scalpers are making a KILLING[/quote]
    i got 10/30- i need 10/31. why is everyone so into getting 10/30?? 10/31 is the actual last show ever.[/quote]

Just a guess on my part, but i think ALOT of 10C members got shuout for the 30th. I know i did, but was able to get 10C tickets for the other 3 shows.[/quote]

That's exactly what happened to me. I've already booked my flight and hotel and I have 10C tix to 10/28 and 10/31, but I was shutout for 10/30> I will keep trying though!
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    the scalpers are making a KILLING
    i got 10/30- i need 10/31. why is everyone so into getting 10/30?? 10/31 is the actual last show ever.[/quote]

Just a guess on my part, but i think ALOT of 10C members got shuout for the 30th. I know i did, but was able to get 10C tickets for the other 3 shows.[/quote]

That's exactly what happened to me. I've already booked my flight and hotel and I have 10C tix to 10/28 and 10/31, but I was shutout for 10/30> I will keep trying though![/quote]
    yeah, i understand, thats terrible- i've been looking on craigslist the prices are insane
    Vinco84
  • Options
    jrnycjrnyc Posts: 537
    I am looking for one 10c seat to the 27th or 28th.

Thanks !

John
  • Options
    Still on the look-out (as well as hundreds of others) for 30th tickets! Would love any help!
    :D;):D
  • Options
    To answer the previous question....we are looking for 10/30 so we can drive from Chicago Thurs night/Friday; see the show and the go back west to stop at Cedar Point Sat/Sun and drive home Monday :)
  • Options
    Still on the look-out (as well as hundreds of others) for 30th tickets! Would love any help!

Are you driving from Steven's Point? We are just north of Milwaukee :)
  • Options
    littlwing wrote:

I beleive I am going to fly- I still don't know. I only have off fri,sat,sun and hope to attend 30 and 31, but its still up in the air. I'm going solo so I didn't want to drive by my lonesome... :|
  • Options
    littlwing wrote:

I beleive I am going to fly- I still don't know. I only have off fri,sat,sun and hope to attend 30 and 31, but its still up in the air. I'm going solo so I didn't want to drive by my lonesome... :|

Good for you goin solo!! I am just sorry we didn't pay enough attention to the Philly shows when they were announced. Really, it all came b/c DH realized he has 7 days of vaca he needs to use... I figured this was a great way to burn them up :)
  • Options
    pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,100
    now now jen..no backing out now...we got ya a hotel room..!
  • Options
    Im not backing out- DON'T WORRY!!! I will be there, just still deciding on how I will be arriving and departing- found some very decent flights- it wil be booked tomorrow for sure...
  • Options
    I think I'll be coming up solo as well. Be kind to me :)
  • Options
    PJ Mom from LIPJ Mom from LI Glen Cove NY Posts: 48
    I have one ticket for the 30th show, have it in hand as I purchased it through Ticketmaster. It is a rear view seat. Please contact if interested.
    96 - Randall's Island, NY
    00 - Wantagh, NY
    03 - Uniondale,NY/MSG/Holmdel, NJ
    05 - Ottawa,ON, Canada/Atlantic City, NJ
    06 - Hartford, CT/E. Rutherford, NJ
    08 - MSG/Hartford, CT
    09 - Chicago, IL/Philly, PA
    10 - Hartford,CT/Newark, NJ/MSG
    11 - East Troy, WI
    13 - Chicago, IL/Brooklyn, NY/Seattle, WA
    14 - Stockholm/Oslo
    15 - New York, NY
    16 - New York/Boston
    17 - Brooklyn, NY 
    18 - Seattle/Boston
    22 - MSG/Nashville
  • Options
    I need 1 decent 10club seat for the 10/30 show. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :D
  • Options
    My Corduroy JacketMy Corduroy Jacket Austin, TX Posts: 571
    That's exactly what happened to me. I've already booked my flight and hotel and I have 10C tix to 10/28 and 10/31, but I was shutout for 10/30> I will keep trying though![/quote]
    yeah, i understand, thats terrible- i've been looking on craigslist the prices are insane[/quote]

Keep Bumping for 10/30!
    Austin, TX
  • Options
    I'm just looking to get in the building on 10/31. If anyone's gotta dump two extras let me know.
    Thanks.
    Kevin
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:beanpj10@hotmail.com">beanpj10@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    8/28/98, 9/8/98, 8/3/00, 8/23/00, 8/24/00,8/27/00, 9/1/00, 10/20/01, 10/21/01, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/9/03, 7/14/03, 5/31/06
    6/3/06, 6/19/08, EV 8/7/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 05/18/10, EV 6/18/11, 10/25/13, 4/29/16, 9/2/18
  • Options
    emily6371 wrote:
    I think I'll be coming up solo as well. Be kind to me :)

don't worry...our host Bugs knows how to treat the ladies..he is a gentleman & a scholar!

(ok Bugs...i said it....where's my $20?)
  • Options
    Need 1 10c ticket for each of the Philly shows.
    tacos
  • Options
    My buddy and I got shut out of the 10/30 ticket sales.

We are looking for 1 ticket to the Friday, 10/30 show.

Here is what we have to trade:
    (a) 1 10c ticket to Night 1 (10/27) (220***)
    (b) 1-2 10c ticket for Halloween (338***)

Obviously, for option b, if you want both tickets, one of the tickets would be traded for 10/30. The other Halloween ticket would need to be paid for.

Please PM me. We have been trying to find a ticket since they went on sale. I just moved to Philly and he's flying in from Providence for the shows.
  • Options
    My buddy and I got shut out of the 10/30 ticket sales.

We are looking for 1 ticket to the Friday, 10/30 show.

Here is what we have to trade:
    (a) 1 10c ticket to Night 1 (10/27) (220***)
    (b) 1-2 10c ticket for Halloween (338***)

Obviously, for option b, if you want both tickets, one of the tickets would be traded for 10/30. The other Halloween ticket would need to be paid for.

Please PM me. We have been trying to find a ticket since they went on sale. I just moved to Philly and he's flying in from Providence for the shows.
    PM sent
  • Options
    Also, I am only really interested in a trade.
  • Options
    Also, I am only really interested in a trade.

Bummer, let me know if you can't trade it and I'll buy it.
    Thanks,
    Emily
  • Options
    thanks crazy.....LOL i am a gentlemen...i guess i havent told you that ill have 4 other females staying with in the hotel room..
  • Options
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    thanks crazy.....LOL i am a gentlemen...i guess i havent told you that ill have 4 other females staying with in the hotel room..
    what did you call me?
  • Options
    and dave for night...if he is good...if not its just 4 females and me...im selfish:)
  • Options
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    and dave for night...if he is good...if not its just 4 females and me...im selfish:)
    it's called "tag team"... you're gonna need a breather... i'm just pitching in relief.... or a number of other sports metaphors.
  • Options
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    what did you call me?

oh shit!! OFED in the house! what's up dude?! you coming to Philly too?

so....after party at bugs? :mrgreen:

you staying up in the raddison bugs?
  • Options
    now dave dont get this thread lock!! lol
  • Options
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    what did you call me?

oh shit!! OFED in the house! what's up dude?! you coming to Philly too?

so....after party at bugs? :mrgreen:

you staying up in the raddison bugs?
    :-)

hey breed! not much here, just doing my thing. I made a last minute decision (totally spur of the moment, literally about 5 minutes before tix went on sale! LOL), so I"m comin to Philly! 28th only tho. got my kids on the other days, so it's the only one I could make it to. gonna be great anyway!

lookin forward to seein ya again!

ttys.
    OFED
  • Options
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    now dave dont get this thread lock!! lol
    :shock:

:roll:

:oops:

:?:

where's the damn "i'm innocent" icony thing? :?
  • Options
    im no i think im at the embassy suites center city..i got hot chicks stayin with me:) and then dave for 1 night...