Options

@@@@@@Milwaukee Eddie Vedder Pre-Party Tuesday August 19th@@@@@@

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Every party is gonna be badass. :D I'm just doing alot now cause I'm in town one week and then gone the next cause of work it seems.
    I'll be gone at the end of this week and weekend cause london is getting married up in St. Paul, Minn.

I'm just making the most out of my time while in Brewtown. :D

Details for location of pre-party will be up by Wednesday. The same goes with the local charity info.

Keep looking threw your stuff people to donate. Either way looking forward to hanging out with all of you that are coming to the show. :D
    LONDON IS GETTING MARRIED ALREDDIE?????? :eek: Give him a HUGE bear hug for me!

I think EVERYONE should donate at least something!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    ZZZZen,
    Glad to see you are going to make it, I knew the inside details I gave you about the party would convince you!

THANK YOU FOR HOLDING OUT CAMERA!!! That was so cool of you!!!

HAHAHAHAHA yeah those inside details got me. :D And ure welcome! I got your back, you KNOW this.

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Another poster added for raffle donated by faithful2you. Some pretty cool other stuff in the works also. :D
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Add me to the list as well. I'm taking a half day off of work just so I don't show up at the last minute and get dicked at the will call window like the Hartford people! This also affords me the opportunity to drink early and sober up before I drive back home to Sheboygan after. :)
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    add my hubby and I to the list- looking forward to meeting and partying with all the fans in our hometown- please let me know if you need anything- we'd love do another banner if needed.
    Jim & Pandora
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    add my hubby and I to the list- looking forward to meeting and partying with all the fans in our hometown- please let me know if you need anything- we'd love do another banner if needed.
    Jim & Pandora

as an out of state participant in this party....i say YES.....please do another banner!!!! :D The more things to spice up the party the better!!!!!

• Options
    pandora wrote:
    Jim & Pandora

A banner would be sweet. Yes please and thank you. :)
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    T-minus 34 days 30 minutes :)
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    T-minus 34 days 30 minutes :)

It will be here before we know it. :D
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    pandora wrote:
    Jim & Pandora

Hey I can't wait to meet up with you guys again!

And Patrick, the banner they made for SC was sooo nice!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    a little third page bump
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    psssssst........

I have a pair of 10c tickets that need a good home.....preferably with a 10c member....preferably with someone that got shut out......but basically to a good home

anyone that needs tickets, PM me and I'll decide how I'm going to do this fairly. Face value....first come, first served? Number drawn out of a hat? I don't know.....I just don't want them to go unused.
  • Options
    a little third page bump

Just waiting for the final ok on some stuff at party location. Info will be up by the weekend. :D
  • Options
    psssssst........

I have a pair of 10c tickets that need a good home.....preferably with a 10c member....preferably with someone that got shut out......but basically to a good home

anyone that needs tickets, PM me and I'll decide how I'm going to do this fairly. Face value....first come, first served? Number drawn out of a hat? I don't know.....I just don't want them to go unused.

Will find them a good home for sure. :)
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    any ideas or requests? we'll wait then for the charity info and party location- Can't wait to see you again too Mindi- the last party was awesome- you and everyone did such a great job and we met so many nice people we had a blast!
  • Options
    youknowrobbyyouknowrobby Posts: 120
    Has anyone stepped forward for your extra 10C tickets. I know someone (10C member) who would love to go. Let me know.......

psssssst.......

92- Austin
    92- Houston
    95- Austin
    00- Paris
    00- Houston
    03- San Antonio
    06- Milwaukee-Summerfest w/ Tom Petty
    07- Lollapalooza - Chicago
    08- EV-Solo - Milwaukee
    09- Chicago
    10- Indy
    11- PJ 20
    14- Milw
    16- Wrigley 2
    18- Wrigley 1
    23- Chicago 2
  • Options
    Has anyone stepped forward for your extra 10C tickets. I know someone (10C member) who would love to go. Let me know.......

Lets hope this works out. :)
  • Options
    madseamadsea Posts: 140
    jebus, this day won't get here fast enough.

I've done a half-hearted search and haven't found any...what were the setlists like for the 1st leg?
  • Options
    madsea wrote:
    jebus, this day won't get here fast enough.

I've done a half-hearted search and haven't found any...what were the setlists like for the 1st leg?
    The first leg set lists are out there......not sure where...i have them saved on my work computer.....
    here.....

But I actually broke it down to how may times he played each song (yeah I just wanted an idea of what we may get, I do stupid shit like that :))

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?p=5646353#post5646353
  • Options
    Icebowl2kIcebowl2k Posts: 10
    Yes, still looking for that elusive Milwaukee ticket......
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead.......
  • Options
    bacojbacoj Posts: 120
    Found this in the FAQ section of the venue website. Anyone that's been there know if this means the kind of "drink" I hope it means?

"Are refreshments offered?"
    Water fountains are located on all levels of the theater. Refreshments are sold during intermission and prior to the performance. And yes, you can bring your drink into the theater!
    mmmmm, it does go well with the chicken.....delicious again peter

E. Troy 98, E. Lansing 98, Barrie 98, Hartford 98, Noblesville 00, Detroit 00, E. Troy 00, Champaign 03, Detroit 03 x 2, Grand Rapids 06, Detroit 06, EV Milwaukee 08, SLC 09, Missoula 12
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Soooo.....

I'm pretty fucking tempted to make a "Play Alpine Valley in '09" sign. You up for making one too Patrick? :)

*leaves to bump the alpine thread*
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    Soooo.....

I'm pretty fucking tempted to make a "Play Alpine Valley in '09" sign. You up for making one too Patrick? :)

Yea I was thinking of doing something like that too. :)
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,151
    Please...no signs. That is all.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Yea I was thinking of doing something like that too. :)
    How about t-shirts?

"PLAY ALPINE" or "PLAY ALPINE 2009"

I could probably get them made pretty cheap if we had enough people interested.
  • Options
    Please...no signs. That is all.

Relax its just a joke. :) lol

How about t-shirts?

Funny that you mention that. :D

We should talk. :)
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,151
    Relax its just a joke. :) lol

Funny that you mention that. :D

We should talk. :)

With the number of sign threads and signs at the concert I take each mention of them as an act of terrorist aggression meant to block my view and my overall enjoyment of the concert.

I'm relaxed now, thanks! ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Pearl Jam_iePearl Jam_ie Posts: 821
    Soooo.....

When my wife and I went to the Tampa show last month, they had screens on both sides of the stage so you could send text messages to a number so your message would come up on the screen. My wife sent the message "PJ play Alpine Valley PLEASE!", and when it came up there was actually a couple people that cheered. It was the only message that got a reaction from anyone in the crowd. We had a good laugh over it! Hopefully next year!
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain
  • Options
    When my wife and I went to the Tampa show last month, they had screens on both sides of the stage so you could send text messages to a number so your message would come up on the screen. My wife sent the message "PJ play Alpine Valley PLEASE!", and when it came up there was actually a couple people that cheered. It was the only message that got a reaction from anyone in the crowd. We had a good laugh over it! Hopefully next year!

Oh that's awesome :D

I did that at both MSG shows but I didn't see it come up on the screens.

I'm glad yours got threw in Tampa :D
  • Options
    How about t-shirts?

I think this is a pretty good idea... you could add them to fundraiser stuff after getting back the cost?!