Things you do that don't make sense.....

13»

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I clean the ashtray out after every J. i'll roll 5 at one time and then clean it out in between every one.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i bet no one else ever does this:

sometimes, i snack on Premium brand saltine crackers, but i only eat the browned, extra crunchy puffed up part of the cracker..and i throw almost the entire square away.
  • counting
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I sometimes can take 10-15 minutes deciding what I want to drink at a convenience store. I will grab something, start walking, and go back to put it back. This isn't frequent, but I do it from time to time.

i do that at binny's
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:
    I sometimes can take 10-15 minutes deciding what I want to drink at a convenience store. I will grab something, start walking, and go back to put it back. This isn't frequent, but I do it from time to time.

i do that at binny's
    I did that at the bar the other night. Beer...tap or bottle...vodka...greygoose or kettle :fp: too many damn decisions.
  • its just things
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i add up scenarios that are as ridiculous as shit & are of married people having illicit affair

example...

nun @ catholic church/catholic school having sexual illicit affair with a happily married software programmer & genius professor at the local college. he is 27 years old. she is 89 years old. they collect baseball cards together & he keeps her supplied with whiskey & adult toys. she sneaks out to see him by placing cabbage patch doll under blankets leaving doll's hair exposed as if she is in her bed @ the convent.

her dad was a circus clown, her mom a lady of the night. his mother a ladies beach volleyball champion & his father a warden @ a state prison in arkansas.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • have patient at work with lasy people
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I open up my windows and I have the heat running right now to keep the house warm. I do this every few weeks to air out my home. Do I really need to air out my home - any benefit to this at all :P
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    mikalina wrote:
    I open up my windows and I have the heat running right now to keep the house warm. I do this every few weeks to air out my home. Do I really need to air out my home - any benefit to this at all :P
    I do this as well. I'd like to think that it helps but who knows. Sometimes it's just nice to get some fresh air in :)
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    wash my car windows at a gas station with their dirty arse fluid
  • try to solve everyones problems