Things you do that don't make sense.....

Comments

• pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    Flagg wrote:
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Before brushing my teeth, I always wet the toothbrush, apply toothpaste, then wet the toothbrush again before I start brushing. Never been sure why i wet it a second time. Maybe I do not like dry toothpaste.
    I do the same thing..... don't ask me why.

Me too.

you guys are not alone...i do the same darn thing!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    How common sense seems to be such a rare thing.
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • TheGhostTheGhost Posts: 535
    I simply MUST water my toothbrush twice..anything less would be barbaric
    Your light made us stars
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Before brushing my teeth, I always wet the toothbrush, apply toothpaste, then wet the toothbrush again before I start brushing. Never been sure why i wet it a second time. Maybe I do not like dry toothpaste.
    I do the same thing :lol::lol::lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I eat cheese puffs/cheese balls by spearing them with a cocktail stick ........ I can't stand getting all the cheesey powder stuck in my nails.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    g under p wrote:

add me to that list............
    The worst is when you do the second watering and it knocks your toothpaste off the brush. :twisted:

Add me too and I get cranky when I lose that toothpaste. Especially my toothpaste: Peppermint Tom's Of Maine it ain't cheap.

Keep brushing people just came from the dentist today for a filling and the novacaine has worn off. :evil:

Peace

Yes it IS expensive. It's also damn good toothpaste. Like the rest of you, I wet it down before brushing and sometimes lose it. It's like throwing a quarter down the drain.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Getting injured and not being able to run so I eat. When I should be taking in LESS calories I eat more.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    I eat pie layer by layer , top to bottom rather than narrow part towards the crust.

when I browse magazines I start with the last page and go to the front.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,784
    aNiMaL wrote:

i do that too. I think it's common.
    I miss igotid88
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

Add me to the list also. :lol::lol:
    add me to that list............
    we are all in :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i like eat chips and chocolate together
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • allmyrivalsallmyrivals Posts: 228
    Whenever i get a burger king whopper i eat it in layers....top to bottom. I've gotten some strange looks , but it only feels natural to do so.

AMR
    EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0031
    WHAAHYEAH!!
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    I always watch Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel but I don't watch any sports regularly. Usually I'm being introduced to the people they're talking to or about for the first time while I watch.... but yet I continue to watch. :?

It's a really good show, but Bryant Gumbel is such a pretentious asshole. I loathe the way he talks to the reporters after the segments with his glasses and acts like he's righting things down.

It is a great show otherwise though.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    Whenever i get a burger king whopper i eat it in layers....top to bottom. I've gotten some strange looks , but it only feels natural to do so.

AMR

Do you meant you eat the top bun, then lettuce, tomatoe, burger, etc.?

A weird thing I do is that I can't drink milk out of a glass. It doesn't taste right to me. I drink a lot of milk but it is always out of a plastic cup or mug.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
    a collectively weird thing that people do is hit the button for a crosswalk signal more than once as though they never expect it to work the first time.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    a collectively weird thing that people do is hit the button for a crosswalk signal more than once as though they never expect it to work the first time.

It makes it change faster!!!
    :lol::mrgreen:
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    insisiting and persisting even after being resisted
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Make really dumb bets :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • wait
    :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Make really dumb bets :fp:
  • hoping
    hurt the ones i love the most
  • trying to understand the stupid..impossible
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Non US citizens thinking they know everything about the US confuses me. Especially politics.
  • waiting for dreams
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I avoid the drive-thru as much as possible and go inside to place an order to go.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I avoid the drive-thru as much as possible and go inside to place an order to go.

Really??? That is quite strange!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    i don't set digital clocks or the microwave on the direct time
    instead of 6:30 i will set 6:26 or 7:27, etc.
    and i will make patterns on the microwave
    like a T or L or a triangle or some shit
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Really??? That is quite strange!

I feel rushed in the drive-thru

I can grab as much sauce as I want inside and have a good stare at the menu
    I sometimes can take 10-15 minutes deciding what I want to drink at a convenience store. I will grab something, start walking, and go back to put it back. This isn't frequent, but I do it from time to time.