10C MEMBER JONI WHO HAD A CAR ACCIDENT IN HAWAII-

1235»

Comments

• IM SO HAPPY FOR U..AFTER THOSE DAYS IN HAWAII IN THOSE DAYS TO PHILLY...BE ALWAYS WELL
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • when eddie mentioned her made me feel way way lucky. cause i wrecked my car not 20 minutes from the spectrum on night 2, went straight into the exit ramp wall, hydroplaning (driving to fast for wet roads), but i was up and walking as soon as i turned off my engine.

it was awesome seeing her walk down to the side stage too, glad shes ok.
  • when eddie mentioned her made me feel way way lucky. cause i wrecked my car not 20 minutes from the spectrum on night 2, went straight into the exit ramp wall, hydroplaning (driving to fast for wet roads), but i was up and walking as soon as i turned off my engine.

it was awesome seeing her walk down to the side stage too, glad shes ok.
    I HOPE U ARE OK TOO MY FRIEND..AND YES jONI IS OK NOW..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    what an amazing moment for her!!!!!! I was so happy, and the pics are great. Good things happen to good people.
  • Ed tslk about joni before Just Breathe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KIn0JiYHT0
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    AWESOME!!

Congrats Joni!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • 15143_320423415186_875895186_9694889_75982_n.jpg

my gawd, that is soooo awesome!
    i admit, i had seen this thread but had never read it. i met joni by off-chance, simply b/c a friend of mine (who also just happened to be sharing my 10c tix 10.30) knew her well and we were introduced. hearing her whole story was so touching. then, when all that went down that night, seeing her walk down the stairs, crying....just beautiful! ed and pj truly ARE a class act. i have known this, but they just prove it over and over and over. what a gorgeous pic and i am truly very HAPPY for her! what an ordeal she has suffered thru, and even with all the wonderful after-effects, i am sure she would've far rather not have had suffered thru that accident! just GLAD she ended up ok and this happy surprise awaited her.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    15143_320423415186_875895186_9694889_75982_n.jpg

That's awesome that they did that for her! More proof they are one of the greatest bands going!!
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?

That's awesome that they did that for her! More proof they are one of the greatest bands going!!
    yep..with kind of fans there are the best...best fans for the best band!!!!!!!!! :D
  • He really is a classy person.
  • did the band fly her out to Philly or something? I must have missed some details along the way.........
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Got to meet my Aussie counterpart and she is a complete sweetheart. Couldn't have been better Karma for that night, LOL. Have fun in NYC and safe travels.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Got to meet my Aussie counterpart and she is a complete sweetheart. Couldn't have been better Karma for that night, LOL. Have fun in NYC and safe travels.
    :D good people with good people..easy this one
  • did the band fly her out to Philly or something? I must have missed some details along the way.........
    she just fly by herself..and in some days will see them in Australia.....she is on of the best person around the world..AMAZING!!!!
  • +SANTOS...THANK U TOO MAN..JONI TOLD ME WHAT HAPPEN 31th....THANKS
  • Joni-LeeJoni-Lee Posts: 430
    See you in NZ?

YES LAURA!! We need some talk time girl!! Is Eric coming?? I want his monkey friend! Well i think his monkey friend wants to hump my breasts some more :)

Aloha xxxx
    I love that this thread is still running and I love seeing that pic of Ed and I. I have had it blown up and printed 5 times...it's currently at my desk. I think Ed looks amazing...forget me in this photo :)

Dimitris you are so lovely to me....I'll never forget this love xxx

I met SOOOOO many wonderful people in Philly and to hear the love walking towards the stage...so many people I'd just met...was overwhelming. I was bawling my eyes out. 10C please don't release this footage :)

Much aloha to everyone and Pearl Jam...but especially Ed whom I hold very very close to my heart xxx
  • Joni-Lee wrote:
    I love that this thread is still running and I love seeing that pic of Ed and I. I have had it blown up and printed 5 times...it's currently at my desk. I think Ed looks amazing...forget me in this photo :)

I met SOOOOO many wonderful people in Philly and to hear the love walking towards the stage...so many people I'd just met...was overwhelming. I was bawling my eyes out. 10C please don't release this footage :)

Much aloha to everyone and Pearl Jam...but especially Ed whom I hold very very close to my heart xxx

This is amazing! I hope that you are well on the way to a full recovery. Never be ashamed of your tears . . . you deserve every happy one that you shed.

Peace :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Joni-Lee wrote:

• i hope u get the best time now the band is in Australia.. ;)
  • so another great time u had in Perth..

13937333228310186875895.jpg
  • so another great time u had in Perth..

13937333228310186875895.jpg
    + i fight too..i hope he know that already... :lol: ..so happy for u girl..
    Ed would kick your arse Dimitris :)
  • Joni-Lee wrote:
    Ed would kick your arse Dimitris :)
    i will just blow air ..he is dead meat..Team McCready Rocks
    I'm goin back..I'm goin back....I'm goin back :)

6 months since I left and I'm heading home....my Island home!

I can't wait to get back to Hawaii and share the aloha. Sooooooo excited and more excited to run this fundraiser for baby Kehau.

Aloha all around :)
  • stay safe
    have fun
    xo
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Hang in there, good times ahead, you'll be in my prayer tonight.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    thanks for your letter Joni,means alot to me...
    NO thank you Dimitris....you are truely one of a kind and I appreciate it.

Much love and aloha....see you soon xx