10C MEMBER JONI WHO HAD A CAR ACCIDENT IN HAWAII-

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    Mahalo G Force.

Elena is a gorgeous gal as you are a man :) It was a blast having that EV cruise experience with you. I sure hope to catch up with you both again. Hell I'll contemplate Everest with you hehehe

Everyone's love and support is overwhelming.

Much love xx
    fly safe home girl.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JB207769JB207769 Posts: 62
    great job guys... great support, get well soon, girl.

jb
    JB207769 wrote:
    great job guys... great support, get well soon, girl.

jb
    u are in support team too my friend :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    arrive home??
  • Joni-LeeJoni-Lee Posts: 430
    Oh no I'm still in Honolulu having way too much fun. Thinking of extending my trip another week - not sure it'll work though because I have no money :)
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    Oh no I'm still in Honolulu having way too much fun. Thinking of extending my trip another week - not sure it'll work though because I have no money :)

I all of a sudden dont feel bad for you... 8-)
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Joni-Lee wrote:

Haha... glad to hear you're feeling better. :)
    You deserve a little extended R & R.
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    Joni-Lee wrote:

i know right omg!
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    ok,,so ill start a fundraiser for got some cash to stay more in honolulu or what? ;)
    I'm all about fundraisers :)
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    I'm all about fundraisers :)
    no..u are the beautiful one in fundraisers... ;)
    I just went and caught another great local musician here at Dukes. I was introduced to SOOO many people who had heard about my accident and more importantly many that had been to my fundraiser and heard my story. I'm being asked how to organise such an event. Pretty cool :)
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    I just went and caught another great local musician here at Dukes. I was introduced to SOOO many people who had heard about my accident and more importantly many that had been to my fundraiser and heard my story. I'm being asked how to organise such an event. Pretty cool :)
    awesome!!!!!!!
  • G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    Joni Balogne... Hows it hanging man. Elena says what up. Skip going back to the land of the roo and come hang on the main. I got cozy comforts for you. Not a Prob.

Get at me with a phony call but not from a hotel. 8 Hundy for some calls!?!?!? OUCH.

Love ya.

G Force.
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • pearlhawkpearlhawk Posts: 634
    T's and P's. Get well soon.

Keep on Rockin'.
    -Pearlhawk.

Kansas City 5/3/2010
    St. Louis 5/4/2010
    St. Louis 7/1/2011 (EV Solo)
    East Troy 9/3/2011
    East Troy 9/4/2011
    Wrigley Field 7/19/2013
    Aloha G-Force and the lovely Elena :)

I'm partying up hard here on Oahu. Had a crazy night out with Tavana last night. SOOO much fun! Now about to have a ladies night out in Honolulu.

I don't want to leave. I suit Hawaii like a glove! I love it and the people :)

Ohhhhh so my next stop should be your neck of the woods hey?? If I had an ever flowing bank account I wouldn't think twice about it.....but I've got only a few dollars left in my account and no money to pay rent on my return...let alone the crazy phone bill.

I'm hoping a cash tree will fall by me :)

Love lots
    Joni
    xx
    this threat remind me how beautiful people are out there..really Joni u are so so lucky..i dont know if you have more space for peoples love..you must be 100% full of this love
    Indeed I know this :)
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    Indeed I know this :)
    ;)
    time to go home :D
    Yep...after 33 days in the Hawaiian Islands it's time to head home.

I've made some incredible friends here and the journey has been one I'll never forget.

Thank you to everyone for your love and support. It has been amazing and I'm truely blessed.

xxx
  • Aloha Joni....see you soon in Oz! :mrgreen:

Bill
    xxoo
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
    Joni is at home.Safe.thank u all for the support and your love to this wonderfull person
    Joni i hope you always be well,happy,healthy and most of all...
    ...ALIVE...

Dimitris
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Get well soon.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    get well soon!
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    See you in NZ?
    wishlistfoundation.org
    Yes I am home now and it's time to reassess my life and recover properly as I have not given my body the chance.

My time in the Hawaiian Islands certainly has been life changing and I hope the new direction I take is the right one. I'm sure it will be.

I am blessed to have survived the crash and then to have been well taken care of by the Aloha spirit and the incredible friends I made over this journey.

It all happened for a reason so I'm going to be grateful and take every opportunity thrown my way.

A job and return flight back would be ideal :)

Seriously thanks to everyone for this thread of love and support.

Much love Joni xxx
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Glad to hear you made it home. Keep healing.
    Take care.
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    Yes I am home now and it's time to reassess my life and recover properly as I have not given my body the chance.

My time in the Hawaiian Islands certainly has been life changing and I hope the new direction I take is the right one. I'm sure it will be.

I am blessed to have survived the crash and then to have been well taken care of by the Aloha spirit and the incredible friends I made over this journey.

It all happened for a reason so I'm going to be grateful and take every opportunity thrown my way.

A job and return flight back would be ideal :)

Seriously thanks to everyone for this thread of love and support.

Much love Joni xxx
    :)
  • THANK YOU EDDIE ABOUT WHAT YOU DID FOR JONI.....SHE DESERVE IT...