From Spain, best wishes to you Joni.

Get well soon !
    1996: San Sebastian
    2000: San Sebastian
    2006: Barcelona, Vitoria, Lisbon I & II, Madrid, Verona, Milan
    2007: Lisbon, Madrid, London, Dusseldorf
    2009: Rotterdam, Manchester, London
    2010: Berlin, Lisbon
    2014: Amsterdam I & II, Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2018: Amsterdam I & II, Barcelona, Madrid
    2022: Frankfurt, London I & II, Amsterdam II
  • kapsolaskapsolas Posts: 41
    ouch sorry to hear this! hope she gets well.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    CD146609 wrote:
    Glad that you are Okay. Get well soon !!! :)
    1 post of u,,and give love and support,,great person all pj fans,,as i was expecting.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    henchman wrote:
    From Spain, best wishes to you Joni.

Get well soon !
    kapsolas wrote:
    ouch sorry to hear this! hope she gets well.
    Joni will be so happy for your love-support and wishes..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    edited November 2015
    Post edited by vital5 on
  • krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    Thanks for letting us know. Sounds like she is in good hands. Like I said before pm me if you guys need anything.
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    vital5 wrote:
    Update on Joni-Lee:

Joni-Lee wanted to let you guys know....

I'm currently looking after patient Joni-Lee right now on Maui...

She is recovering well and should hopefully be able to fly out soon enough. Here's hoping.

Eddie, she's on good drugs... but she no longer has possession of her morphine dosage button...

Aloha,
    Stuart

Yes, please give her all our love and support. Glad you and the other guys are all ok too, Stuart. :hugs: :)

Though the fundraiser is inconsequential compared to her health, I know she was very passionate about it and because of her hard work and organization the fundraiser was quite the success, so kudos to her!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    I hope you get better soon Joni. Thanks for all your hard work with the fundraiser.
    Im sure the tweet about a possible Australian tour will lift your spirits!
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • Dear Joni.

I wanted to send my best wishes out to you in getting well soon. My heart dropped when I heard about what happened. I was looking forward to meeting you to say thanks for putting the pre-party together. You did an outstanding job of organizing this and I'm sure you know that Einat did a wonderful job keeping it going in your absence. Please know that my wife and I had the time of our lives and met many new friends- some close to where we live and others all the way from Australia and Israel. I owe this terrific experience to you and want thank you from the bottom of my heart. While I regret not getting to meet you, my thoughts and best wishes are with you and the hope for a swift recovery.

Ryan a.k.a.- STONEd and dAMENT-ED
  • ArcticangelArcticangel Posts: 1,443
    Glad to hear that Joni-Lee is recovering. Be well.
    Good vibes.
    PJ: St. Paul 6.16.2003, St. Paul 6.26.2006, St. Paul 6.27.2006, Hartford 6.27.2008, Mansfield 6.28.2008, Mansfield 6.30.2008, Beacon Theater 7.1.2008, Toronto 8.21.2009, Chicago 8.23.2009, Chicago 8.24.2009, Philly 10.30.2009, Philly 10.31.2009, Columbus 5.6.2010, Noblesville 5.7.2010

EV: Los Angeles 4.12.2008, Los Angeles 4.13.2008, Nashville 6.17.2009, Nashville 6.18.2009, Memphis 6.20.2009
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    glad shes doing better! hope the recovery keeps going smoothly!

my cousin was just telling me about a 30 year old firefighter from my area who died in a car accident in HI - luckily his wife and baby in the car came out unharmed, but its so sad - i saw this thread title and was wondering if it was the same story... guess the point of sharing is that she's very lucky to be alive... concerts come and go - as bummed as i would be to miss it! very cool that eddie played the request and mentioned it

hope she's able to make some of the PJ shows :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    Hey Joni

We are all thinking of you back here in your home country, and wishing you a very comfortable and speedy recovery :)

xo
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,225
    You have a lot of people who don't know you sending you their love and wishes for a speedy and full recovery... which shows the humanity for our kindred spirit. Get well, sweetheart.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Get well soon!
    PJ: 07-16-06 ; 08-28-09 ; 10-23-10 ; 11-26-13 ; 05-13-24
    EV: 04-08-08 ; 07-05-11
    Mike: 07-07-11 ; 05-20-12
    Soundgarden: 07-21-11

10C #271XXX
    Since 2002
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Glad you are doing better Joni Lee. Here's to a speedy recovery :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • st1st1 Posts: 143
    Joni Lee -- I am sorry to hear about your accident, but glad to hear you are recovering.

Sending you good vibes from Philly!!
  • ZL29ZL29 Posts: 37
    If anyone knows if there is anything she needs, or we can do, PLEASE let us know!
    Noblesville '98
    Noblesville '00
    Cincy '00
    WPB '03
    Noblesville '03
    Cincy '06
    Camden II '08
    Noblesville '10
    Cincy '14
  • HbudjrHbudjr Posts: 150
    Best Wishes Joni!!!! Get well soon
    8/23/2009- Chicago- United Center
    5/6/2010- Columbus- Nationwide Arena
    6/26/2011- Detroit- Fox Theater- EV Solo
    9/22/2012- Atlanta- Piedmont Park
    10/11/2013- Pittsburgh - Consol Energy Center
    11/26/2013 - Oakland - Oracle Arena
    10/1/2014 - Cincinnati - US Bank Arena
    10/16/2014 - Detroit - Joe Lewis Arena
    4/26/2016 - Lexington - Rupp Arena (Hometown Show)
    8/20/2016 - Chicago - Wrigley Field
  • Jessie78Jessie78 Posts: 65
    Vibes to Joni! Hope you get to catch them in Oz!
    "I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."
    KC, MO 7.3.98
    OKC 4.3.03
    KC, MO 5/2010
    EV- Memphis 6.20.09
    EV- Tulsa 11.18.12
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Sorry if someone already suggested this....
    Maybe Kat can sticky it so that when Joni gets access to a laptop again she can see all the good thoughts from 10C????

What do you think Kat?? STICKY? :idea:
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Joni my dear, it was an honour to be right next to you in that fricking Mustang. Love you to bits and I hope Stu is tending to your every need. Get better, get back home and call me to pick you up from the airport.
    To all the Hawaiian Jammers, especially Joni, love you so much. What a week!! Bring on November!!
  • OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    That really, really sucks. I hope she has a full recovery. Get well soon Joni!!!
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Joining in on all the good wishes from all, Jammer's certainly are a warm, caring community. Speedy recovery Joni, missed you here in Oahu and your up-beat spirit, which I feel is back up, I hope. Please take it easy and take comfort in all our well-wishes and hugs.

From Einat.
    Dear Joni.

I wanted to send my best wishes out to you in getting well soon. My heart dropped when I heard about what happened. I was looking forward to meeting you to say thanks for putting the pre-party together. You did an outstanding job of organizing this and I'm sure you know that Einat did a wonderful job keeping it going in your absence. Please know that my wife and I had the time of our lives and met many new friends- some close to where we live and others all the way from Australia and Israel. I owe this terrific experience to you and want thank you from the bottom of my heart. While I regret not getting to meet you, my thoughts and best wishes are with you and the hope for a swift recovery.

Ryan a.k.a.- STONEd and dAMENT-ED
    i own u one....
    Joni my dear, it was an honour to be right next to you in that fricking Mustang. Love you to bits and I hope Stu is tending to your every need. Get better, get back home and call me to pick you up from the airport.
    To all the Hawaiian Jammers, especially Joni, love you so much. What a week!! Bring on November!!
    thanks for your help..greedings in aus
    vital5 wrote:
    Update on Joni-Lee:

Joni-Lee wanted to let you guys know....

I'm currently looking after patient Joni-Lee right now on Maui...

She is recovering well and should hopefully be able to fly out soon enough. Here's hoping.

Eddie, she's on good drugs... but she no longer has possession of her morphine dosage button...

Aloha,
    Stuart
    there was rumors about it,,but now is confirm,Stuart is the best,friend-doctor-nurse ever!!!!!!!!!
    great work my friend..
    checkup today & stitches out & everything looks great,,,,
    :D ..smile girl...
  • Holy Toledo Joni-Lee im so glad you're ok!!

Just read about the accident :cry: Clearly angels were with you guys on that day.
    So happy to hear everyone else in the car is ok.

Hope Stu is feeding you grapes and fanning you from the heat :lol:

Safe travels and Hurry home you two.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Get well soon!!!
    bump for the lucky,Alive girl... :)