Options

Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Some new merch is up in the regular store
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    FR181798 said:

Massively disappointed with the Vault Novelties store, nothing very interesting, priced highly and postage to Europe ridiculous.

It's basically turned into a dump their crap area. Too bad.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Seems like the Vault has started shipping. First year in a while that I don't think it will be here by Christmas.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    FR181798 said:

Seems like the Vault has started shipping. First year in a while that I don't think it will be here by Christmas.

US or international first? I'm in VA but haven't got anything. I usually get them quickly after shipping.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    mrussel1 said:

FR181798 said:

US or international first? I'm in VA but haven't got anything. I usually get them quickly after shipping.
    From Third Man - Vault package #30 has begun shipping! We are shipping this package in alphabetical order (A-Z) by LAST NAME, starting with international Vault members and then moving onto US Vault members.
  • Options
    MedozK said:

mrussel1 said:

FR181798 said:

From Third Man - Vault package #30 has begun shipping! We are shipping this package in alphabetical order (A-Z) by LAST NAME, starting with international Vault members and then moving onto US Vault members.
    Doh!!... I'm Russell....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,626
    edited December 2016
    mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Thanks. Well then, I think $26 CAD is a great deal for GBMS!

I'd be cautious. It's listed as an import. The official black doesn't get released until end of year, and the ASIN isn't in discogs from what I can tell. Also the ASIN from the new release is different at least for Amazon US. It may be an unofficial copy.
    Well, too late now. It did say that the label is TMR, and wasn't the release date Friday? That's why TMR is also selling it right now, so I'm not sure where you got the end of the year release date. ?? It was a black Friday release I thought. I assume import means from the USA, since it's Amazon Canada... :confused:
    I wasn't sure when the released as I have the RSD. But according to amazon us, it's end of year. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B010B796P6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480388892&sr=8-1&pi=CB192198896_AA75_QL70&keywords=get+behind+me+satan+vinyl

Import could mean US, for sure.
    The .ca vendor is rarewaves-US though. The .com sale is direct from amazon it looks like. I'm going to just hope that rarewaves just did a good job of getting the Nov. 25th release right away, while Amazon did a bad job as usual. Rarewaves is a pretty massive amazon and eBay seller, so I'm not overly worried about it. I'd be surprised if they decided to spit a bootleg out on amazon the same day the real thing was released. Hope not, anyway! I'd just return it of it were a fake.
    I did not realize it was released the 25th. I really should get it so I don't wear out the red/white. I love this album. It's bizarre that Amazon won't have it until year end. I'm sure you made the right call, especially since they are a big dealer which I didn't realize.
    So this is indeed the real thing. :) So it was a really good deal! I just received it, haven't spun it yet. I think my White Stripes collection is as complete as I need it be now. Yay.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Thanks. Well then, I think $26 CAD is a great deal for GBMS!

I'd be cautious. It's listed as an import. The official black doesn't get released until end of year, and the ASIN isn't in discogs from what I can tell. Also the ASIN from the new release is different at least for Amazon US. It may be an unofficial copy.
    Well, too late now. It did say that the label is TMR, and wasn't the release date Friday? That's why TMR is also selling it right now, so I'm not sure where you got the end of the year release date. ?? It was a black Friday release I thought. I assume import means from the USA, since it's Amazon Canada... :confused:
    I wasn't sure when the released as I have the RSD. But according to amazon us, it's end of year. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B010B796P6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480388892&sr=8-1&pi=CB192198896_AA75_QL70&keywords=get+behind+me+satan+vinyl

Import could mean US, for sure.
    The .ca vendor is rarewaves-US though. The .com sale is direct from amazon it looks like. I'm going to just hope that rarewaves just did a good job of getting the Nov. 25th release right away, while Amazon did a bad job as usual. Rarewaves is a pretty massive amazon and eBay seller, so I'm not overly worried about it. I'd be surprised if they decided to spit a bootleg out on amazon the same day the real thing was released. Hope not, anyway! I'd just return it of it were a fake.
    I did not realize it was released the 25th. I really should get it so I don't wear out the red/white. I love this album. It's bizarre that Amazon won't have it until year end. I'm sure you made the right call, especially since they are a big dealer which I didn't realize.
    So this did is indeed the real thing. :) So it was a really good deal! I just received it, haven't spun it yet. I think my White Stripes collection is as complete as I need it be now. Yay.
    Yeah after we talked, I walked into a record store the next day and saw it there. So congrats on getting such a great deal!
  • Options
    Anyone had shipping notification on Vault 30 yet?
  • Options
    Anybody buy the signed Iggy Pop book?
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Received my shipping email, USA letter O.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

Received my shipping email, USA letter O.

I just got mine too, about 5 min ago. "R".
  • Options
    CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    I also got mine so they are into the "Js".
  • Options
    Received my shipping email, M.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,626
    edited December 2016
    Wtf? I'm international and never got a shipping notification. :frowning: I guess I better email them.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    International also, no shipping email for me.
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    received mine W
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,777
    FR181798 said:

International also, no shipping email for me.

Same here and I'm D
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    I thought these were going out A-Z in the US first?
  • Options
    MedozK said:

mrussel1 said:

FR181798 said:

• Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Seems like someone messed up. Although ever since they've switched to FedEx the shipping notifications have been hit or miss.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    I think they always go international first.
  • Options
    Received shipping confirmation

• Options
    Received shipping confirmation to the UK.
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    DewieCox said:

I think they always go international first.

Yeah, especially makes sense during the holiday season.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    Received on Christmas Eve before but I doubt it will land before Christmas. I'm selling everything apart from the 7" if anyone is interested. Financially it would make !ore sense if you were in the UK or Europe.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,856
    Received Vault#30 in Birmingham, AL last Thursday :plus_one: . Last name starts w/ a 'B'.
  • Options
    jjflash said:

Received Vault#30 in Birmingham, AL last Thursday :plus_one: . Last name starts w/ a 'B'.

How is it? Is it a big box like Roo or the Acoustic, or a more simpler one like the PJ?
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,856
    mrussel1 said:

jjflash said:

How is it? Is it a big box like Roo or the Acoustic, or a more simpler one like the PJ?
    It's a bigger box like the Roo and Acoustic were. Very well packaged in a modified TMR shipping box :sunglasses: