Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,282
    nicknyr15 said:
    https://consequence.net/2024/08/jack-white-no-name-tour/
    Now this is the way I like artist to do push the envelope! Live JW 
    The no tour tour 
    that’s cool but means I’ll inevitably never get tickets to whatever small venue he plays in NYC, if he does. 
    If there’s a will there’s a way hopefully we get lucky! 
    I’m not on social media so by the time I find out there’s a show it’ll be too late 😂😂😂😂
  • DE4173DE4173 Posts: 553
    edited August 22
    Washington, D.C.

8/26 - Black Cat
    8/27 - 9:30 Club
    1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,728
    DE4173 said:
    Washington, D.C.

8/26 - Black Cat

of course no Philly date! Pearl-Jam-Smileys
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,129
    DE4173 said:
    Washington, D.C.

8/26 - Black Cat
    Damn lucky people I wonder if he’ll do a NY date? 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    If I don’t get to see him doing this album I’m happy he’s not going the TM Route fuck them! Some other band I know should take note 
    DE4173 said:
    Washington, D.C.

8/26 - Black Cat
    Damn lucky people I wonder if he’ll do a NY date? 
    It won’t matter Jose. There’s no shot we’ll get in with the venues he’s doing. It’s cool and all, but I’d rather just have a regular tour announcement in venues that can handle the demand. 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,112
    Is it worth getting a Vault sub for this? What's the word on Vault member ticket success?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,623
    DE4173 said:
    Washington, D.C.

8/26 - Black Cat

of course no Philly date! Pearl-Jam-Smileys

yet. this is a no tour dates tour. announcing day or two before if not day of.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,929
    pjl44 said:
    Is it worth getting a Vault sub for this? What's the word on Vault member ticket success?
    Only thing about subscribing now is you will not know what you’re paying for in terms of the Vault vinyl package. The Vault announcement/subscription months are January, April, July, and October. The Bob Dylan & The Band Live package was the one for the July-August-September quarter with orders ending 7/31. If you subscribe now, you’ll find out the package you paid for in early October and then your renewal would hit 3 months to the day that you originally subscribed. You’d have to remind yourself to unsubscribe if you don’t want to stay in (or unsubscribe right away once you join and you should be good for 90 days).

I’ve tried a handful of times with the Vault pre-sales for these current club shows simply for sport, and was only able to cart a ticket once for one of the ATL shows. Haven’t really tried the regular on-sales for the club shows. Tempted to dig up my Student ID to see if I could still pass for a grad student because I know he’s had $25 student tix at some of these shows. Haha. 

Last time he was in LA at the Belasco, they used Ticketmaster Request like the PJ lottery which l liked since there was a Vault lottery and a separate public lottery.
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,112
    kasedoug said:
    pjl44 said:
    Only thing about subscribing now is you will not know what you’re paying for in terms of the Vault vinyl package. The Vault announcement/subscription months are January, April, July, and October. The Bob Dylan & The Band Live package was the one for the July-August-September quarter with orders ending 7/31. If you subscribe now, you’ll find out the package you paid for in early October and then your renewal would hit 3 months to the day that you originally subscribed. You’d have to remind yourself to unsubscribe if you don’t want to stay in (or unsubscribe right away once you join and you should be good for 90 days).

I’ve tried a handful of times with the Vault pre-sales for these current club shows simply for sport, and was only able to cart a ticket once for one of the ATL shows. Haven’t really tried the regular on-sales for the club shows. Tempted to dig up my Student ID to see if I could still pass for a grad student because I know he’s had $25 student tix at some of these shows. Haha. 

Last time he was in LA at the Belasco, they used Ticketmaster Request like the PJ lottery which l liked since there was a Vault lottery and a separate public lottery.
    This is helpful. Thanks. If it was easy to get a pair I probably would have gambled both on the records and a Boston show popping up.
    pjl44 said:
    kasedoug said:
    pjl44 said:

This is helpful. Thanks. If it was easy to get a pair I probably would have gambled both on the records and a Boston show popping up.
    So what is the best way to try to keep up with him ? Only on Instagram? 
    pjl44 said:
    kasedoug said:
    pjl44 said:

Instagram, Facebook, TMR Vault.
    kasedoug said:
    pjl44 said:
    kasedoug said:
    pjl44 said:

Thanks! Damn I miss the days of listening to my favorite radio station and out of nowhere they’d announce tickets going on sale for any of my favorite artists back in the day running to my car and driving to the nearest ticketron any one remember that outlet? Years ago early 80’s 
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,126
    Love the new album but the tour dates roll out has been super lame.  I'm just assuming I will miss the eventual NY shows.  Got too much going on to not be able to plan a night out lol 
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
    Love the new album but the tour dates roll out has been super lame.  I'm just assuming I will miss the eventual NY shows.  Got too much going on to not be able to plan a night out lol 
    Exactly. Just announce tour. 
    edited August 23
    Added:
    Sun Oct 6
    Mempho Music Festival 2024
    Memphis, TN

Had already been scheduled:
    Sat, Oct 12
    Desert Daze
    Rancho Las Perris, CA
    Post edited by DE4173 on
    1996; 9/28 New York
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,309
    DE4173 said:
    Washington, D.C.

8/26 - Black Cat
    930 is awesome.  Unfortunately I will be out of town, otherwise I'd probably drop the $400 it will probably take to get in there. 
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,140
    Corner Hotel, Melbourne, Australia. SOLD OUT. I missed the ticket sale as the email arrived during work hours and they gave a one hour warning on the sale.  On a wait list but not holding my breath. The venue holds 750. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
    If anybody’s still looking for the No Name blue vinyl, I saw that some stores are getting them back in and a few have posted them online. Amoeba Hollywood posted about a restock and made some available online (initial release was in-store only).

https://www.amoeba.com/no-name-indie-exclusive-blue-vinyl-lp-jack-white/albums/4394885/
  • ultrapigultrapig Posts: 166
    kasedoug said:
    If anybody’s still looking for the No Name blue vinyl, I saw that some stores are getting them back in and a few have posted them online. Amoeba Hollywood posted about a restock and made some available online (initial release was in-store only).

https://www.amoeba.com/no-name-indie-exclusive-blue-vinyl-lp-jack-white/albums/4394885/
    Thanks for the heads up! Snagged one online from Amoeba.
    edited August 27
    Thu, AUG 29
    Mr. Smalls Theatre
    Pittsburgh, PA

Sat, AUG 31
    Newport Music Hall
    Columbus, OH

Sun, SEP 1
    Blind Pig
    Ann Arbor, MI
    1996; 9/28 New York
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,359
    DE4173 said:
    Thu, AUG 29
    Mr. Smalls Theatre
    Pittsburgh, PA

Sat, AUG 31
    Newport Music Hall
    Columbus, OH

Sun, SEP 1
    Blind Pig
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Chicago and Milwaukee gotta be soon….
    Hoping for a Tulsa show for Cain's Ballroom's 100th anniversary.

From an older interview:

“I walked into Cain’s Ballroom, and I basically almost fired my booking agent the moment I walked into that room. Why do I not know about this place? Why have I never been booked here? Why have you never even mentioned this? It was one of the most beautiful places I had ever seen. And the vibe when we played the show, it was just incredible."

1996; 9/28 New York
  • I'm signed up for the vault. How do you get the code?  Is it emailed. Or on the website?
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 745
    Lately it’s been both an email and a posting in the Vault section of the website 
  • ST66483 said:
    Lately it’s been both an email and a posting in the Vault section of the website 
    Thanks. I see it now!
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,644
    kasedoug said:
    pjl44 said:
    kasedoug said:
    pjl44 said:

Thanks! Damn I miss the days of listening to my favorite radio station and out of nowhere they’d announce tickets going on sale for any of my favorite artists back in the day running to my car and driving to the nearest ticketron any one remember that outlet? Years ago early 80’s 
    I have a bunch of Ticketron tickets in my ticket stub collection. They are very colorful. 
    GlowGirl said:
    kasedoug said:
    pjl44 said:
    kasedoug said:
    pjl44 said:

I have a bunch of Ticketron tickets in my ticket stub collection. They are very colorful. 
    Me too! That’s how me and friends were able to get tickets to the Wall show the original shows, we were at the beach listening to the radio and they announced the tickets going on sale that afternoon we got in our car raced to Great Neck here on Long Island and scored for the Nassau Coliseum show 
    Wed, AUG 28
    The Atlantis
    Washington, DC
    1996; 9/28 New York
  • DE4173 said:
    Sat, AUG 31
    Newport Music Hall
    Columbus, OH
    Just scored a pair. The Newport holds maybe 1500.