Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

1112113115117118140

Comments

  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 15,482
    jwhjr17 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    My dad let me sit on his lap and steer the car down the streets of Cleveland while he smoked cigarettes.  I'm pretty sure that wasn't a good idea. 
    LOL I got to "drive" all the time as a kid with that exact scenario.  Except it was MN lol
    No open beer in the car? pfffft.

    Amateurs.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 10,078
    jwhjr17 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    My dad let me sit on his lap and steer the car down the streets of Cleveland while he smoked cigarettes.  I'm pretty sure that wasn't a good idea. 
    LOL I got to "drive" all the time as a kid with that exact scenario.  Except it was MN lol
    No open beer in the car? pfffft.

    Amateurs.
    No, no beer.  He just drank some can out of brown paper bag.  It was probably vitamin water.  
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 44,241
    edited January 27
    Another new single? Or is this some kind of b-side? : https://open.spotify.com/album/60NgaLDbO8uFc2H7hRqbSx?si=DvURACMLS6SJWoAQmJFaFw

    Wow, he really seems to have broken out of his usual shell with this one. This is practically funk! Combined with kind of a Beastie Boys style. It's also kind of interesting because he really seems to be starting a corporation with TMR. It's hard to figure out if this song is facetious or not, lol....... I feel like a lot of his fans are not going to appreciate this one, haha. For me, I dunno. Aside from what I already said, I can't seem myself actually sitting there listening to this song with pleasure, so I'm really hoping it's a b-side! Surely it must be... right?.... probably not, lol. They're just calling it "the newest track". That sounds like it's on the album. I mean I don't dislike it... and yet it's not enjoyable. How strange.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MNPosts: 1,456
    PJ_Soul said:
    Another new single? Or is this some kind of b-side? : https://open.spotify.com/album/60NgaLDbO8uFc2H7hRqbSx?si=DvURACMLS6SJWoAQmJFaFw

    Wow, he really seems to have broken out of his usual shell with this one. This is practically funk! Combined with kind of a Beastie Boys style. It's also kind of interesting because he really seems to be starting a corporation with TMR. It's hard to figure out if this song is facetious or not, lol....... I feel like a lot of his fans are not going to appreciate this one, haha. For me, I dunno. Aside from what I already said, I can't seem myself actually sitting there listening to this song with pleasure, so I'm really hoping it's a b-side! Surely it must be... right?.... probably not, lol. They're just calling it "the newest track". That sounds like it's on the album. I mean I don't dislike it... and yet it's not enjoyable. How strange.
    I like this track WAY more than the other two that have been released.  If this would have been the first track out the gate I probably would have order the latest Vault package (and probably tickets to the Minneapolis show since the public on sale evidently sold out before the tickets went on sale.)
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYCPosts: 24,224
    PJ_Soul said:
    Another new single? Or is this some kind of b-side? : https://open.spotify.com/album/60NgaLDbO8uFc2H7hRqbSx?si=DvURACMLS6SJWoAQmJFaFw

    Wow, he really seems to have broken out of his usual shell with this one. This is practically funk! Combined with kind of a Beastie Boys style. It's also kind of interesting because he really seems to be starting a corporation with TMR. It's hard to figure out if this song is facetious or not, lol....... I feel like a lot of his fans are not going to appreciate this one, haha. For me, I dunno. Aside from what I already said, I can't seem myself actually sitting there listening to this song with pleasure, so I'm really hoping it's a b-side! Surely it must be... right?.... probably not, lol. They're just calling it "the newest track". That sounds like it's on the album. I mean I don't dislike it... and yet it's not enjoyable. How strange.
    It’s the third track on the new album: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boarding_House_Reach


    im open to new music and like experimental stuff, but so far I don’t get what jack is going for here. 
    severed hand thirteen

    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12 2015: NYC 9/23
    2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+7 2017: RRHoF 4/7

    EV: 8/4-5/2008, 6/21-22/2011
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 1,057
    I ordered Vault #35 but feel a bit stupid for doing so. I would have been able to get the standard for under £20 but for some reason my brain went "hey why don't you pay $80" (international) instead. It will be better than the standard version but probably not £35 better. I wish they did what they did with the inverted lightning bolt version of Blunderbuss and open up a sale for Vault members to buy a limited version. The perks of being a Vault member are a bit rubbish in my opinion. The 10% off didnt apply to loads of stuff like the PJ LP that was in the Novelties shop. I've been a subscriber since Vault #1. I've sat out of maybe 5-10 of the 35 and sold off the bits I don't want but I think I need to be even more selective. $80 for an LP+ 7" is too much.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 10,078
    I was waiting for the new album and presale tickets before considering cancelling.  Now that those two are handled, I may consider it.  Fortunately my billing occurs after the announcement each quarter.  
  • GibsonGibson TorontoPosts: 1,703
    Have a single for his Apollo show (now second night of 3.) I grabbed a single for night 1 and don't really need to go back-to-back. PM me if interested. Face value of course, which is around 55 UK moneys.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2

  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 16,149
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    derbydave said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Has anyone been to a show where these phone bags have been used? I'm wondering about the logistics. Doesn't it really slow down entry into the venue? How does that work? Do they lock it for you, or just quickly hand you a bag and you lock it, or what? If every person needs to stop as the staff locked up your phone I can see that taking a long time, what with all the idiots not being ready to do it quickly, stopping to put their phone on silent or whatever the fuck.
    I used one of these at a tracy morgan show and it took a whole 2 seconds.  not really a big deal at all.
    How did you deal with the parental concerns Mike??
    For those that don't know we have five kids so my wife was definitely a little nervous.  However I convinced her that the kids were in good hands since they were divided up between our parents and the show was going to be no more than two hours.  Plus pushing a third beer on her at dinner definitely helped calm her down! lol.
    Damn. It must be hard to be a parent these days if technology has made some of them feel like if they CAN be reachable 24/7, they SHOULD be reachable 24/7. It seems like quite a burden to me. I'm glad you managed to talk your wife out of that mindset for the show. I know that there are plenty of uptight parents out there who are absolutely livid about this, lol.
    it's really no different than our parents age when they left phone numbers of the restaurant they were going to, the friends' house they were going to be at later, grandma's home number in case blah blah blah. 

    if anything, it has given more freedom to not have to map out your entire itinerary beforehand. now it's just "I don't know where we'll be, so just call if you need something, but not to ask if you can have another cookie!". 
    Well I guess parents were chill in my neighborhood, because not once did I see mine or hear of others who would leave the number for a restaurant or anything when they went out, and I babysat in the early 90s all the time and I think maybe 25% of those parents would do this (they were also inevitably the parents who had a child lock on the TV and wouldn't allow any junk food in the house, haha). Hell, I think I stopped even having babysitters by the time I was 7 and my sister was 10 or 11. I have seen this behaviour on sitcoms a lot though, lol.
    um, it's not 'chill' to not leave a number or location where you will be as a parent. that's just plain irresponsible. 
    It just isn't what people did back then. I don't think it's reasonable to suggest that pretty much every parent in my neighborhood in the 80s was irresponsible, lol.
    well, actually, yes it is what people did back then, and I'm basing this on what my parents did, and personal knowledge of babysitter girlfriends I had. are you seriously telling me that as an 8 year old you knew the procedures of every parent in your neighbourhood when it came to them leaving their kids in someone else's care? LOL

    my parents are/were about as chill as they come, but it's plain common sense to let the babysitter know where you will be when they are looking after your child. they may not have left a number, but they left their location at least. that's not a generational thing. people in the freaking 1800's would have told the barnboy where they were going. 
    Yeah, I knew what the parents in my neighborhood were doing - my parents, their friends, my friend's parents, and me as a babysitter later, in the 90s. I guess I know what people did as well as you did, at least (I was the actual babysitter instead of the babysitter's boyfriend, lol). I don't care what people did where you lived, and I don't know why in the hell you care what they did where I lived, but I can assure you that all of these parents weren't bad parents, including my own. It seems your purpose here is to inform me that my parents and all the other parents I knew about were irresponsible, which is completely idiotic.
    no, my purpose here is:

    1) saying what happened in my personal experience
    2) giving my opinion on good parenting/bad parenting regardless of generation. 

    you have your opinion, I have mine. but apparently mine is usually idiotic or some other type of insult and yours is usually correct. 

    back to jack. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon WinnipegPosts: 16,149
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    My dad let me sit on his lap and steer the car down the streets of Cleveland while he smoked cigarettes.  I'm pretty sure that wasn't a good idea. 
    My did did that too, and when I got too big for his lap I would steer just by reaching over from the passenger seat. :lol: Tons of my friends' dads let them do the same. Me and my sister also regularly rode in the hatchback of his little Honda Civic, lol. Kids used to pile into the back of their parents' pick up trucks and none of their parents particularly cared, many of the older cars the parents drove still didn't even have any seatbelts, bike helmets were for professional cyclists only, kids ran around the neighborhood alone by the age of 5, and the idea of a booster seat for kids in cars didn't even exist. It was just a different time. It doesn't mean they were all shitty parents - the culture was simply different back then.
    telling the babysitter where you are going for the evening isn't quite the same as letting your kid play in traffic. 

    but I digress. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 15,482
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    My dad let me sit on his lap and steer the car down the streets of Cleveland while he smoked cigarettes.  I'm pretty sure that wasn't a good idea. 
    My did did that too, and when I got too big for his lap I would steer just by reaching over from the passenger seat. :lol: Tons of my friends' dads let them do the same. Me and my sister also regularly rode in the hatchback of his little Honda Civic, lol. Kids used to pile into the back of their parents' pick up trucks and none of their parents particularly cared, many of the older cars the parents drove still didn't even have any seatbelts, bike helmets were for professional cyclists only, kids ran around the neighborhood alone by the age of 5, and the idea of a booster seat for kids in cars didn't even exist. It was just a different time. It doesn't mean they were all shitty parents - the culture was simply different back then.
    telling the babysitter where you are going for the evening isn't quite the same as letting your kid play in traffic. 

    but I digress. 
    I LOVE TRAFFIC!!!

    Oh wait, not the band?  My bad...
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 3,671
    Guided 30 minute tours of the "inner workings" at TMR's Nashville location now available on Mondays and Fridays at 2P!
    More info here: https://thirdmanrecords.com/about/nashville-storefront
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 10,078
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    My dad let me sit on his lap and steer the car down the streets of Cleveland while he smoked cigarettes.  I'm pretty sure that wasn't a good idea. 
    My did did that too, and when I got too big for his lap I would steer just by reaching over from the passenger seat. :lol: Tons of my friends' dads let them do the same. Me and my sister also regularly rode in the hatchback of his little Honda Civic, lol. Kids used to pile into the back of their parents' pick up trucks and none of their parents particularly cared, many of the older cars the parents drove still didn't even have any seatbelts, bike helmets were for professional cyclists only, kids ran around the neighborhood alone by the age of 5, and the idea of a booster seat for kids in cars didn't even exist. It was just a different time. It doesn't mean they were all shitty parents - the culture was simply different back then.
    telling the babysitter where you are going for the evening isn't quite the same as letting your kid play in traffic. 

    but I digress. 
    I LOVE TRAFFIC!!!

    Oh wait, not the band?  My bad...
    Damn high heeled boys. .
  • PJ_Soul said:
    Yeah, that's awesome. I love any show where they restrict phone use. I really do find that it can ruin a show, if the fucking assholes in front of you are blocking your view with one. I can't believe how inconsiderate those dicks are. If I want to take a quick photo almost all I think about is how to do it without disturbing the people behind me.
    Ladies are just as guilty
    www.cluthelee.com
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TXPosts: 4,310
    Wow this thread sure got de-fuckin-railed. 


    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 15,482
    Wow this thread sure got de-fuckin-railed. 


    TOO SOON!
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South JerseyPosts: 6,748
    I can't wait for Ommegang.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 15,482
    JK_Livin said:
    I can't wait for Ommegang.
    U wanna do the BAseball HOF one day?
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South JerseyPosts: 6,748
    JK_Livin said:
    I can't wait for Ommegang.
    U wanna do the BAseball HOF one day?
    Won't be able to. My daughter is canoeing nearby for girlscouts that weekend.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 44,241
    edited January 31
    PJ_Soul said:
    Yeah, that's awesome. I love any show where they restrict phone use. I really do find that it can ruin a show, if the fucking assholes in front of you are blocking your view with one. I can't believe how inconsiderate those dicks are. If I want to take a quick photo almost all I think about is how to do it without disturbing the people behind me.
    Ladies are just as guilty
    Pardon me? Oh, I see, you think the terms "dicks" and "assholes" is gender specific, lol. I do not. Women can be dicks and assholes too. ;)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 15,482
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Yeah, that's awesome. I love any show where they restrict phone use. I really do find that it can ruin a show, if the fucking assholes in front of you are blocking your view with one. I can't believe how inconsiderate those dicks are. If I want to take a quick photo almost all I think about is how to do it without disturbing the people behind me.
    Ladies are just as guilty
    Pardon me? Oh, I see, you think the terms "dicks" and "assholes" is gender specific, lol. I do not. Women can be dicks and assholes too. ;)
    Ice-T had a thought on the N word too and it's meaning towards other people.  Good song.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 44,241
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Yeah, that's awesome. I love any show where they restrict phone use. I really do find that it can ruin a show, if the fucking assholes in front of you are blocking your view with one. I can't believe how inconsiderate those dicks are. If I want to take a quick photo almost all I think about is how to do it without disturbing the people behind me.
    Ladies are just as guilty
    Pardon me? Oh, I see, you think the terms "dicks" and "assholes" is gender specific, lol. I do not. Women can be dicks and assholes too. ;)
    Ice-T had a thought on the N word too and it's meaning towards other people.  Good song.
    :confused: I do not quite know what to make of that comment, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,169
    mrussel1 said:
    bflynn1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    bflynn1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    bflynn1 said:
    jjflash said:
    DewieCox said:
    Anyone getting a bad vibe about this album? The description of it sounds like it could be a convoluted mess. My vault automatically renewed this morning. So I guess I ave to be in for this now. 

    Nothing wows me so far. Going by the bits we’ve heard and the Vault announcement, he may be trying mash too many styles together. He’s best when there are strong ties to American roots music

    He’s had pretty strong country influences for basically his whole career.
    Laz and Blunderbuss are genre hopscotchers so I'd be surprised if BHR isn't as well. I'm not a huge fan of JW's solo work but he's an iconic trailblazer and I'm willing to follow his muse. I'd recently cancelled my Vault membership (been on board since the beginning) but re-up'd after today's announcement (dang you New Year's resolution to be more frugal w spending, LOL) 
    Outside of my TMR vault subscription and the PJ vaults I allow myself to spend $60 a pay period on records. That's $120 a month. Or if there's a grail that I'm looking for I'll save up a couple/few paychecks worth of vinyl money to throw at it. It works out pretty well. 
    That's a nice, healthy budget.  That would add 40-50 records a year to the old collection.  Not too bad at all.  My budget goes awry because I'm super anal about the record sleeves and outer sleeves.  The Groove Jimmy Hats I use are 35 bucks for 50 so that adds up... but they are so worth it.  
    Which ones do you use? I consider myself a vinyl neat freak but I just get the inner sleeves from Mofi. So maybe I'm missing out on something. 
    I use the MOFI or sleeve city for the inners, but it's the outers I'm talking about.  My biggest peeve were the sleeves that get bunched up on the shelves.  These are super tight, super thick and crystal clear.  You won't believe the difference in quality.  They have single and double (or combo pack).  They NEVER bunch.  

    https://www.amazon.com/Groove-Vinyl-Single-Premium-Sleeves/dp/B0106WX86E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515781581&sr=8-1&keywords=jimmy+hats
    I will definitely have to try some of these thanks! I know what you mean about sleeves getting bunched up/slipping off. I actually started putting my records in the sleeve wirh the record cover opening going in the sleeve first and the spine facing outward. That way when I pull a record off the shelf I'm pulling the sleeve toward me and therefore tighter on the record rather than where it can slip off. 

    The only annoying thing about that is I have to take the record completely out of the sleeve to listen to it. So I'll definitely try a pack of these Groove ones to see how it goes. 
    I actually store the record in the mofi, but outside the record jacket.  It sits behind the jacket within the outer sleeve.  I do that because I hate the ring wear and the damage caused by constantly opening the gatefold or whatever.  Good luck!  Let me know what you think of them.  
    @mrussel1 I ordered some of the Jimmy Hats from Groove Vinyl and they are fantastic. Thanks again for the suggestion. I will use nothing but these going forward. They're sturdy, have a nice snug fit, and they are so clear. Also, I tried your tip about putting the Mofi behind the jacket and I really like that method as well now.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 10,078
    bflynn1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    bflynn1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    bflynn1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    bflynn1 said:
    jjflash said:
    DewieCox said:
    Anyone getting a bad vibe about this album? The description of it sounds like it could be a convoluted mess. My vault automatically renewed this morning. So I guess I ave to be in for this now. 

    Nothing wows me so far. Going by the bits we’ve heard and the Vault announcement, he may be trying mash too many styles together. He’s best when there are strong ties to American roots music

    He’s had pretty strong country influences for basically his whole career.
    Laz and Blunderbuss are genre hopscotchers so I'd be surprised if BHR isn't as well. I'm not a huge fan of JW's solo work but he's an iconic trailblazer and I'm willing to follow his muse. I'd recently cancelled my Vault membership (been on board since the beginning) but re-up'd after today's announcement (dang you New Year's resolution to be more frugal w spending, LOL) 
    Outside of my TMR vault subscription and the PJ vaults I allow myself to spend $60 a pay period on records. That's $120 a month. Or if there's a grail that I'm looking for I'll save up a couple/few paychecks worth of vinyl money to throw at it. It works out pretty well. 
    That's a nice, healthy budget.  That would add 40-50 records a year to the old collection.  Not too bad at all.  My budget goes awry because I'm super anal about the record sleeves and outer sleeves.  The Groove Jimmy Hats I use are 35 bucks for 50 so that adds up... but they are so worth it.  
    Which ones do you use? I consider myself a vinyl neat freak but I just get the inner sleeves from Mofi. So maybe I'm missing out on something. 
    I use the MOFI or sleeve city for the inners, but it's the outers I'm talking about.  My biggest peeve were the sleeves that get bunched up on the shelves.  These are super tight, super thick and crystal clear.  You won't believe the difference in quality.  They have single and double (or combo pack).  They NEVER bunch.  

    https://www.amazon.com/Groove-Vinyl-Single-Premium-Sleeves/dp/B0106WX86E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515781581&sr=8-1&keywords=jimmy+hats
    I will definitely have to try some of these thanks! I know what you mean about sleeves getting bunched up/slipping off. I actually started putting my records in the sleeve wirh the record cover opening going in the sleeve first and the spine facing outward. That way when I pull a record off the shelf I'm pulling the sleeve toward me and therefore tighter on the record rather than where it can slip off. 

    The only annoying thing about that is I have to take the record completely out of the sleeve to listen to it. So I'll definitely try a pack of these Groove ones to see how it goes. 
    I actually store the record in the mofi, but outside the record jacket.  It sits behind the jacket within the outer sleeve.  I do that because I hate the ring wear and the damage caused by constantly opening the gatefold or whatever.  Good luck!  Let me know what you think of them.  
    @mrussel1 I ordered some of the Jimmy Hats from Groove Vinyl and they are fantastic. Thanks again for the suggestion. I will use nothing but these going forward. They're sturdy, have a nice snug fit, and they are so clear. Also, I tried your tip about putting the Mofi behind the jacket and I really like that method as well now.
    Cool, yeah... I always thought I had clear sleeves until I got those.  It was like going from a 90's 27" TV to a 65" HD.  Really makes the album art pop.  Expensive, but what the hell.  We spend a helluva lot of money on the record, might as well go all in.  
  • Jimmy Hats? Jesus! Hahaha!! Condoms for your records? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 10,078
    Jimmy Hats? Jesus! Hahaha!! Condoms for your records? 
    They are ribbed,  which I find a little odd. 
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TXPosts: 4,310
    *googles groove vinyl sleeves 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden StatePosts: 2,555
    Another song from the new album. "Over and Over and Over." I think I like this one the best of what's been released so far.


  • BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil MichiganPosts: 2,209
    ^^^^^^^ Not a fan of the backing vocals.
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 23
    I have an extra pair for the Kansas City show on 4/24 if anyone wants them. They're aisle seats, dead center. Sec 11 Row R. Face & fees is $181.
Sign In or Register to comment.