Red Hot Chili Peppers

13468956

Comments

  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    MayDay10 said:

    MayDay10 said:

    I got 6th row center for Buffalo.


    Incredibly smooth site/process

    Nice! I couldn't even find the fan presale on ticketmaster or live nation for the buffalo show... Wtf!?!?
    It was right on their (RHCP) website. Buffalo tickets are sold on tickets.com, and no presale exists there. For some reason RHCP's site handled the presale (and it did it well). Another guy at work scored prime side-seats.
    Shit man, didn't know the presale for Buffalo was in their website. Going to try again now. I hate the layout of the Peoper's webpage and I hate this tucking bee crawling all over my cell phone screen lol
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    I found it and getting nothing. Not surprised.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,601
    edited September 2016
    yeah, it wasnt very clear. I have been trying to figure it out for a couple days. In their forum, people ask the question, but people who answer just assume it bumps you to the ticketmaster site (as most shows did). An admin would come in to give advice but would only explain where to find the presale code.
    Post edited by MayDay10 on
  • pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    MayDay10 said:

    yeah, it wasnt very clear. I have been trying to figure it out for a couple days. In their forum, people ask the question, but people who answer just assume it bumps you to the ticketmaster site (as most shows did). An admin would come in to give advice but would only explain where to find the presale code.

    Oh well. Thanks for the info! I seen them once and wasn't super impressed really. To be fair though, I've never seen them with Frusciante.
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    ANYONE HAVE A CODE FOR TORONTO?
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,886
    edited September 2016
    andrew68 said:

    ANYONE HAVE A CODE FOR TORONTO?

    Sign up on their website and you get your own personalized code. Not sure if pre-sale tickets would still be available.
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,886
    edited September 2016
    Thankful I was able to get LA tickets with ease through the RHCP website/Songkick yesterday. I tried the KROQ radio pre-sale today for sport and the new way AXS did it was complete garbage. First, the waiting room now shows you music/marketing videos. Once you get pulled, if you're able to cart anything and maybe want to search for something else, you get bounced all the way back to the AXS home page and have to start all over again. Also, once carted, if you wanted an actual hard ticket it was $25 for either standard mail delivery or will call. I get that ticketing vendors are trying to push mobile entry, but $25 to print a ticket and throw it in an envelope or even simply print it and hold it at the box office?!
  • kerbjackkerbjack kamloops bc Posts: 218
    Got some for Van, last row in lower bowl, far end of the arena...crappy seats for a 'fan club' sale. Makes one appreciate the 10 club.
    'Have you seen the way that tree bends?'
  • youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    My buddy grabbed 4 lower bowl for the boston show. Looking forward to it
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

    9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    I was on at 10am and got floor for Philadelphia. :lucky:
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    edited September 2016
    Messy sales again...when is Ticketmaster going to do something about this? (I know the answer, they won't do anything.)
    Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    3 separate presales for MSG, and nothing yet again. Trying to be optimistic about Friday....

    I really, really want to go to this show. Hard tickets to get, and can probably only swing the $85 tickets, which seem to be super hard to get in particular. Fingers crossed!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Scored 10th row floor, Flea's side, for Tulsa.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,366
    kasedoug said:

    Thankful I was able to get LA tickets with ease through the RHCP website/Songkick yesterday. I tried the KROQ radio pre-sale today for sport and the new way AXS did it was complete garbage. First, the waiting room now shows you music/marketing videos. Once you get pulled, if you're able to cart anything and maybe want to search for something else, you get bounced all the way back to the AXS home page and have to start all over again. Also, once carted, if you wanted an actual hard ticket it was $25 for either standard mail delivery or will call. I get that ticketing vendors are trying to push mobile entry, but $25 to print a ticket and throw it in an envelope or even simply print it and hold it at the box office?!

    It looks like AXS is now using FlashSeats for all events at the Staples Center.....what a hassle!

  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,504
    got mine for san antonio
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,886
    JOEJOEJOE said:



    It looks like AXS is now using FlashSeats for all events at the Staples Center.....what a hassle!

    Yeah, tell me about it. Not looking forward to that when it comes to events at Staples.
    Thankful that Songkick was relatively easy and had reasonable fees ($3.75 standard mail). Got section 119 for night 1 and 111 for night 2 via the RHCP/Songkick pre-sale. Very pleased.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,366
    kasedoug said:

    JOEJOEJOE said:



    It looks like AXS is now using FlashSeats for all events at the Staples Center.....what a hassle!

    Yeah, tell me about it. Not looking forward to that when it comes to events at Staples.
    Thankful that Songkick was relatively easy and had reasonable fees ($3.75 standard mail). Got section 119 for night 1 and 111 for night 2 via the RHCP/Songkick pre-sale. Very pleased.
    Wow, great seats!
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,886
    ...and LA night 3 added.
  • 30 seconds and msg sold out. Clock didn't even hit 10:01...

    Wow.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 8,886
    when is the 2nd MSG show gonna be announced? What a shit show
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    After frustrating no luck for the first MSG show, so happy I saw the email from RHCP saying 2nd show added, like a minute before it went on sale. Was able to score some not-so-great-but-not-so-terrible cheaper seats (202 row 4), and I'm stoked about that.

    Will be my first time seeing one of my favorite bands!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Still hoping for a hometown show for Anthony in Grand Rapids - there is a gap
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 8,886
    bam...ask and you shall receive

    Friday too

    Awesome
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,886
    kasedoug said:

    ...and LA night 3 added.

    Battled AXS and helped a friend land Floor 6, Row 1 seats. Hope he'll hold his extra for me!
  • Scored 2 for Philly night 2
    Haven't seen them since Stadium Arcadium tour in 2006
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,388
    I can get a ticket at lower level right next to the stage, but really don't want to spend $130.00.

    $130.00??/ticket?
  • chittychitty Posts: 574
    Vancouver sold out literally in 10 seconds, how's that even possible? First time I've ever been shut out and I go to alot of shows.
    Then at 10:22 I get seats at top of arena literally last row at back, so worst seats in the house, and they are $140 (110usd) each. What a rip off

    Appreciate PJ so much in instances like this. Ease of getting tickets and good ones at affordable prices

    Also I've seen RHCP three times and twice Anthony was horrible. Plus their live sets are 17 songs long for a a band with such a huge catalogue that's pathetic. Yet I love their albums so I am going to the show for a ton of $$$ and in crap seats. Let's hope it's a good tour!
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,598
    I tried getting tic for the 1st MSG show, was logged in &ready right at 10, tic loaded then proof disappeared b4 I could click buy. Guess bots were gobbling them up. When I saw a second show was added I tried again and all I could pull was a single way up in the nosebleeds. So I declined and was going to give up when I got an email that a 3rd show was added. Logged back on and grabbed a pair Floor sec c row 3.
    Thats the way to do it RHCP......flood the market till the real fans can score good seats off TM.


  • chitty said:

    Vancouver sold out literally in 10 seconds, how's that even possible? First time I've ever been shut out and I go to alot of shows.
    Then at 10:22 I get seats at top of arena literally last row at back, so worst seats in the house, and they are $140 (110usd) each. What a rip off

    Appreciate PJ so much in instances like this. Ease of getting tickets and good ones at affordable prices

    Also I've seen RHCP three times and twice Anthony was horrible. Plus their live sets are 17 songs long for a a band with such a huge catalogue that's pathetic. Yet I love their albums so I am going to the show for a ton of $$$ and in crap seats. Let's hope it's a good tour!

    I was shocked it sold out so fast.

    I scored two lower bowl seats on the presale: stubbornly reloading 30-50 times in succession from 9:59 to 10:05 (or so).

    Then yesterday, my buddy and I sat on our phones from 10 to about 10:15 until we pulled 4 more for him and three others.

    So... we basically got lucky. But we're going and thrilled about it!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Are there more RHCP fans than PJ fans?
Sign In or Register to comment.