The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    shitfuck.

Danny.....

i can't find Uzi.
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."

M. Mohab
  • danedane Posts: 1,062
    Davanita wrote:
    shitfuck.

Danny.....

i can't find Uzi.

My guess is that Uzi has taken a little trip to NYC. Maybe somewhere around MTV HQ.....?
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Mohab wrote:
    it would be good to see a vinyl of this

M. Mohab
    Oh my, how bangin' that would be.
  • Davanita wrote:
    shitfuck.

Danny.....

i can't find Uzi.
    That's okay I let him outside.

....wait he won't come back on his own? My bad.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    what's an uzi? I thought that's a machine gun....

danny, is it graduation time yet?

would mtv unplugged make a great wedding or graduation gift?

:D
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    danny72688 wrote:
    That's okay I let him outside.

....wait he won't come back on his own? My bad.

Danny!! it's a GIRL. geez.

Bitch and Uzi are girls, Diesel, Bazooka and Canon are boys. i thought that was obvious...? :rolleyes:

yes Cat Lady, an Uzi is indeed a machine gun. it's also the name of one of the latest in my breed of own special hybrid pets. :cool: (check previous page)

oh well.... i guess she's on the loose *somewhere* now in the vicinity of MTV HQ... :D
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    Danny!! it's a GIRL. geez.

Bitch and Uzi are girls, Diesel, Bazooka and Canon are boys. i thought that was obvious...? :rolleyes:

yes Cat Lady, an Uzi is indeed a machine gun. it's also the name of one of the latest in my breed of own special hybrid pets. :cool: (check previous page)

oh well.... i guess she's on the loose *somewhere* now in the vicinity of MTV HQ... :D

well....your hybrid should be able to convince MTV to release it

:)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    well....your hybrid should be able to convince MTV to release it

:)

if these babies can't do the job, i don't know who or what will.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    unacceptable slackers lol, jk
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Drop the Unplugged! Get outta my facking fuce!
    Glorified version of Unplugged on DVD!
  • DvoeDvoe Posts: 1
    I registered just to put my vote on this thread. With Nirvana's unplugged getting a 13 year delayed release there is no reason why Pearl Jam's 16 year overdue unplugged shouldnt come out! A DVD would be amazing!

VOTED
  • Dvoe wrote:
    I registered just to put my vote on this thread. With Nirvana's unplugged getting a 13 year delayed release there is no reason why Pearl Jam's 16 year overdue unplugged shouldnt come out! A DVD would be amazing!

VOTED
    I'm honored :)
    Thank you for your time and visit the rest of the board if you have time.
    bump
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Hello.
  • what an awesome Christmas it would be.....
    Clear eyes, Full hearts, CAN'T LOSE!
  • what an awesome Christmas it would be.....
    Wouldn't it? It would make a sweet graduation gift for yours truly as well, a late b-day gift for Dorian, and I'm sure there's a million "excuses" to have this let loose to the public. It would be like the Beatles........okay, okay.......bigger :)
  • Writing this final paper sucks. I wish I had Unplugged playing in the background to assist me.
    Nearly slipped to page 4 there......
    SIGN NOW!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Hey!
  • Bumpity bump.
    danny72688 wrote:
    Writing this final paper sucks. I wish I had Unplugged playing in the background to assist me.

what paper?

c'mon MTV.... this year has been crap for me. and i'm *sure* i wouldn't be the only one on cloud #9 if this thing was released now :D PJ Unlpugged on DVD would make everything ok

c'mon MTV.... this year has been crap for me. and i'm *sure* i wouldn't be the only one on cloud #9 if this thing was released now :D PJ Unlpugged on DVD would make everything ok
    Some stupid paper for my drug class. It's not a rehab class though :p It's for "education".

Yes I would love for UP to be released! It would surely help lift the burden of college. I need it like I need oxygen. And sex.
    danny72688 wrote:
    Some stupid paper for my drug class. It's not a rehab class though :p It's for "education".

oh......

.....right. ;)

.....right. ;)
    ....what are you trying to say?
  • Hey lurkers........help a guy out.
  • How about this as a graduation gift? :D
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    danny72688 wrote:
    How about this as a graduation gift? :D

oh great, you are graduating then you and davanita can really get together!
    together to watch unplugged

:D
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    Let's face it. No Unplugged under the tree this year. :(
    Next year maybe......

Merry christmas everybody. Have a jolly one and when you're all done eating and opening presents, come back here and fight. Fight for our right to an official release of Unplugged.
    HO HO HO
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07