What about now?
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    By now, it must be!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    I don't see it.
  • Options
    Must be here somewhere......
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Yes we neeeeeeeddddd this on DVD, CD, and Vinyl!!!!!!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    bump
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    bump for the Release of this GREAT show!!!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    I need it now. It's like my life support.
  • Options
    If you go to mtv.com and search for pearl jam+unplugged, it says "Search currently not working". Maybe something big is about to happen?? Or maybe they are just trying to cover up that such a divine show was ever recorded??!!

and bump btw
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    How does this sticky thing work?
    Getting kinda tired of searching through 3,4 sometimes 7 pages, to salvage this.... ;)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    How does this sticky thing work?
    Getting kinda tired of searching through 3,4 sometimes 7 pages, to salvage this.... ;)
    That's what I've been wondering for a few years now ;)
    Oh well though. I appreciate the help!
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    That's what I've been wondering for a few years now ;)
    Oh well though. I appreciate the help!

Maybe Davanita should send her pets Kat ans Sea's way to ask a few questions............
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    Maybe Davanita should send her pets Kat ans Sea's way to ask a few questions............
    Yes indeed. Quite a good idea. All these "official" threads I see popping up are going to invade our space soon ;)

RELEASE THE GODDAMNED UNPLUGGED OR ELSE!
  • Options
    Hey Davanita, did you send UZI and whatsitsname out on the mission? 'Cause if you did, the mission has failed. Found this on page 3 :(
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    Hey Davanita, did you send UZI and whatsitsname out on the mission? 'Cause if you did, the mission has failed. Found this on page 3 :(
    Yeah this might be a good idea to send them out Dorian.
  • Options
    I have a feeling that this super hyped news, that's coming tonight, might be that Pearl Jam and MTV has decided to give in to the overwhelming demand and release Unplugged.

Anybody else feel that??
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    I have a feeling that this super hyped news, that's coming tonight, might be that Pearl Jam and MTV has decided to give in to the overwhelming demand and release Unplugged.

Anybody else feel that??
    I certainly do.
  • Options
    About an hour to go until Unplugged is officially released!
    ;)
  • Options
    Damnit!! :(
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    We're drowning in a sea of Bonnaroo threads!!
    *Blob blob*

Danny, where are you? And where's your girl? (Dorian?)
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    Danny, where are you? And where's your girl? (Dorian?)
    I'm picketing MTV again.
    I'm afraid she's found someone else :(
  • Options
    Roo is incredible and take that from a veteran...they will be allowed to play as long as they want...they will close Saturday night out and the party afterwards will be outstanding, I promise...it always is and I can't imagine it after my favorite band...also, with so many other acts, you are likely to see a few members of PJ making guest appearances...I will be so stoked...can't wait to make that 6 hour drive to Manchester! Thanks from all the southern PJ addicts...
  • Options
    Roo is incredible and take that from a veteran...they will be allowed to play as long as they want...they will close Saturday night out and the party afterwards will be outstanding, I promise...it always is and I can't imagine it after my favorite band...also, with so many other acts, you are likely to see a few members of PJ making guest appearances...I will be so stoked...can't wait to make that 6 hour drive to Manchester! Thanks from all the southern PJ addicts...

Was that a bump or did you just post in the wrong thread? ;)

@Danny: What could you possibly have said to scare her off....?
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    Well here i am again and still no dvd or cd :(
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    Was that a bump or did you just post in the wrong thread? ;)

@Danny: What could you possibly have said to scare her off....?
    I'm not sure but I'll count it anyway.
    Dorian must have better things to do :(
  • Options
    danny72688 wrote:
    Dorian must have better things to do :(

More important than having Unplugged released??! I think not!!
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    ghehehe..... it's nice to see some people actually miss me when i'm not here... ;)

i sent Bitch and Uzi Kat and Sea's way.. i figured, seeing as how they're both female they might be able to erm... *negotiate* with K & S better than my boys would :D
    though i have to say Canon, Diesel and Bazooka are getting increasingly hard to control... it's been too long since they've been fed i guess. but every time i send them to MTV HQ they keep coming back with bits and pieces of MTV staff between their teeth, so that's not really helping our cause... :(

any suggestions?
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    ghehehe..... it's nice to see some people actually miss me when i'm not here... ;)

i sent Bitch and Uzi Kat and Sea's way.. i figured, seeing as how they're both female they might be able to erm... *negotiate* with K & S better than my boys would :D
    though i have to say Canon, Diesel and Bazooka are getting increasingly hard to control... it's been too long since they've been fed i guess. but every time i send them to MTV HQ they keep coming back with bits and pieces of MTV staff between their teeth, so that's not really helping our cause... :(

any suggestions?
    Maybe we should get the team developing some kind of nuclear missle or what-have-you. Strap it to a uniquely constructed turret, aim at New York....specifically that building where Carson Daily used to host that trash TRL.....and wait for their response. We can film the whole thing it'll be awesome!
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    danny72688 wrote:
    Maybe we should get the team developing some kind of nuclear missle or what-have-you. Strap it to a uniquely constructed turret, aim at New York....specifically that building where Carson Daily used to host that trash TRL.....and wait for their response. We can film the whole thing it'll be awesome!

consider it done. :cool:
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."