The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    actually, seeing as pj has only released 1 entire concert on dvd so far (msg '03), signing a petition for this may very well slow down the release of a show that i would rather have...so yes, cause & effect, smart arse.

time to go start up a "official petition to release 4/3/94 atlanta on dvd" thread...

Sign mine and I'll support yours. Please!!! :o
  • LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    actually, seeing as pj has only released 1 entire concert on dvd so far (msg '03), signing a petition for this may very well slow down the release of a show that i would rather have...so yes, cause & effect, smart arse.

time to go start up a "official petition to release 4/3/94 atlanta on dvd" thread...

I'll stick with this petition. I'd rather have it than any other. Well, maybe not over 9/1/05 Gorge...but I doubt that'd happen.
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    danny72688 wrote:
    Sign mine and I'll support yours. Please!!! :o

change your signature and i'll think about it...
    change your signature and i'll think about it...

What do you want it to say? I don't mean to offend anyone by it, it really happened to me.
  • actually, seeing as pj has only released 1 entire concert on dvd so far (msg '03), signing a petition for this may very well slow down the release of a show that i would rather have...so yes, cause & effect, smart arse.

Oooo, "smart arse." Zing...I guess.

Hey, the more shows released, the better. Go for it! I just hadn't realized PJ had turned over the responsibility of releasing its other shows to MTV. My mistake.

Peace.
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    i support this idea
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
    Lost_Clay wrote:
    i support this idea

You are hella cool :) Oh yeah, I went there...
    danny72688 wrote:
    What do you want it to say? I don't mean to offend anyone by it, it really happened to me.

Leave it. I'm so tired of everything being so PC. If we all cowtoed(sp?) to everyone's request half the crap said and displayed in the unplugged we're petitioning for wouldn't have been allowed to even be aired.

I wish people would grow a backbone and stop being so touchy to everything said everywhere. I doubt anyone on this board means to offend anyone else. We're all here for some good conversation with other PJers and to try to get support for things like this.

Let's keep the "I'm so (insert your reason for being offended for the day) here" out of this thread.

We'll just stick with the request for this DVD to be officially released!!!

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• Lizardjam wrote:

...through MTV and/or its parent company, right? or am I missing something...?
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Leave it. I'm so tired of everything being so PC. If we all cowtoed(sp?) to everyone's request half the crap said and displayed in the unplugged we're petitioning for wouldn't have been allowed to even be aired.

I wish people would grow a backbone and stop being so touchy to everything said everywhere. I doubt anyone on this board means to offend anyone else. We're all here for some good conversation with other PJers and to try to get support for things like this.

Let's keep the "I'm so (insert your reason for being offended for the day) here" out of this thread.

I'm gonna change it eventually, and if it gets another sig... ;) Sounds like it may be worth it to me.
    Silly little thread. Why aren't you on page 1? ;)
  • danny72688 wrote:
    Silly little thread. Why aren't you on page 1? ;)

Not to worry...

YDWWMPJC?!!
    Not to worry...

We need to keep this thing on a leash ;)
    I'm still aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive.....

• but I try....to run on...

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Now it's time to start begging. Please, everyone who looks or posts in this tread, vote to get this officially released on DVD!

I need it and I'm also helping to champion the cause for Danny :)
  • pjhabitpjhabit Posts: 211
    i'll cast my vote :)
    Boise 11/3/00~Fargo 6/15/03~Winnipeg 9/8/05~St. Paul 6/26/06~6/27/06
    PJ Habit wrote:
    i'll cast my vote :)

Thank you :D
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    i think i have this on dvd...

cept obviously its not official... but i did pay for it
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    Now it's time to start begging. Please, everyone who looks or posts in this tread, vote to get this officially released on DVD!

I need it and I'm also helping to champion the cause for Danny :)

Yeah I might need to beg. Offered to change my sig for one vote yesterday. 57 unique votes in two weeks isn't too bad at all :)
    jemms wrote:
    i think i have this on dvd...

cept obviously its not official... but i did pay for it

But don't you want an official copy? :):):):)
    No bars. Talking between songs :)

Come on jemms I thought we were tight ;):cool:
  • Hell and jamnation, people, you know you want this! There's no reason it should interfere with release of your other favorite shows because this would be an MTV release! Share the love!

Thank you, and \m/.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • bump

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    C'mon people! Unplugged! You know you want it! You know you do! Don't let the dream die!

!!!!!!
    "i just want to say..." bump

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • brainofPJ wrote:
    "i just want to say..." bump
    I'll meet that bump and raise you another!

YDWWMPJC?!!
    I'll meet that bump and raise you another!

I fold ;)
    Just kidding, this is a neverending quest, until it is officially released.
    [size=+2]People...... What the fuck?![/size]

...is this world running to? ;)
    Leave a message, at least I could've, watched Unplugged one last time.
    :)
  • Even though I'm more into PJ's more recent performances, I would love for them to make this available.
    Even though I'm more into PJ's more recent performances, I would love for them to make this available.

Nice 420th post (in this thread) :) Much appreciation.