Options

The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Oh please, let Unplugged be released today...
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    I was laughing so hard last night...not because i didnt think it happened or because it was funny but because in 2 seconds i had lost my whole Pearl Jam catalogue...didnt want my wife to see me cry.. UNPLUGGED!!!

Lemme just say, I feel your pain. You'll get through it, though, I know you will. If I made it, you can, too!
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i have it on dvd.
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    i have it on dvd.

Oooooo...Cool. Clean? Clear audio? No time counter? Copied off TV? What? What? Inquiring minds...etc.
    Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all. --Douglas Adams

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Oooooo...Cool. Clean? Clear audio? No time counter? Copied off TV? What? What? Inquiring minds...etc.

Exactly what I was thinking...
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121

I thought brain was referring to the pearl jam catalogue...not the unplugged...I have mine backed up on dvd!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I thought brain was referring to the pearl jam catalogue...not the unplugged...I have mine backed up on dvd!

Ahhh. You're probably right. Oh, well.

I've been trying to keep up on my backups as well. Too much stuff I don't want to lose, PJ and otherwise.

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Ahhh. You're probably right. Oh, well.

I've been trying to keep up on my backups as well. Too much stuff I don't want to lose, PJ and otherwise.

I have too much stuff no longer available! I can't afford to lose that stuff!

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

• Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Second page bump!
    bump,

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    brainofPJ wrote:
    bump,

Good deal. I thought I was going to have to bump and be the last poster! :)

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    count me as someone who won't be signing the petition. not that i don't like the unplugged show, but there are many, many, many other shows that i would prefer to see officially released before it.
  • Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    Good deal. I thought I was going to have to bump and be the last poster! :)
    the lack of a computr wont keep from this bitch! btw, i tried 2 back up my stuff but literally got a bad batch of dvds! ourdvd playr and blendr got fried as well :(

• Options
    count me as someone who won't be signing the petition. not that i don't like the unplugged show, but there are many, many, many other shows that i would prefer to see officially released before it.
    we dont count you people

• Options
    we dont count you people

• Options
    we dont count you people

• Options

Hmmm...and signing this petition would prevent those others from being released. Definite cause and effect. Yes, I see what you're saying. Well, thanks for stopping by and giving us a bump! Might be able to get non-time-stamped torrent downloads of some of the others...?

BTW, for those who posted on this thread... http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=209984&highlight=unplugged
    ...I would love some more info, especially the complete version with sound check. Quality? Time stamp? etc.

Edit: Posting info request on that thread.

Tx!

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options

I see, because it takes so much effort that you must reserve it eh? Nice excuse. It took you longer to post than it would have for you to sign it.

• Options
    Keeping the faith...

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    Keeping the faith...
    "i just want to say, you should be able to have a fuckn abortion"

• Options
    I love Dave's rats clothing.

• Options
    Lizardjam wrote:
    I love Dave's rats clothing.

Are you referring to "the sweaty beast in the back" (or something along those lines; don't remember exactly)?

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options

I'll sign your petition and keep it bumped if you start one, if you sign mine.
  • Options
    Thanks guys and girls for the bumps today, long day at work :( Not enough Unplugged in my life.
  • Options
    Are you referring to "the sweaty beast in the back" (or something along those lines; don't remember exactly)?

I can't remember them either. I just remember seeing little rats going up his pant leg.

• Options
    [size=+5]FUCK A DUCK![/size]
  • Options
    I just know there's someone else out there who wants to support this petition...I just know it...

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    I just know there's someone else out there who wants to support this petition...I just know it...

They're all hesitant to sign because they don't wanna be let down. Fact of the matter is if they don't ever do anything about it, nothing will happen :(

Please if not for yourself, for me, Lizardjam, brainofPJ, HeadlongRush, and tradingstories!!! :)
  • Options
    ...bump for the night owls/early risers

YDWWMPJC?!!
  • Options
    I'm speechless. I'll leave with a bump.
  • Options
    jamjamjamjam Posts: 491

haha...okay, yeah
    i woulld like to support this petition.