Options

***Official GREECE Fans Thread***

Comments

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    our pets have names not related to PJ but our bird whistles the hook to "Black"...DOOH DOOH DOOH DOOH DOOH DOOH DOOH!!

...from another thread.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    our pets have names not related to PJ but our bird whistles the hook to "Black"...DOOH DOOH DOOH DOOH DOOH DOOH DOOH!!

...from another thread.
    Hahaha.awesome
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143

...from another thread.
    Hahaha.awesome

so are you coming over for both US shows?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    so are you coming over for both US shows?
    both usa shows?what i missed?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    edited March 2013
    grease21.jpg

Great movie.
    Post edited by rearviewross on
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    grease21.jpg

:lol:
  • Options
    Greeks are coming
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    Greeks are coming

You could had a lighting bolt to your flag and call it Greeced lighting. :lol:
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    Greeks are coming

You could had a lighting bolt to your flag and call it Greeced lighting. :lol:
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i want to see that flag at Wrigley malaka! 8-)
  • Options
    my2hands wrote:
    i want to see that flag at Wrigley malaka! 8-)
    you will ,during Keep on Rockin in the free world..and at preparty...
  • Options
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4547

Love for Stone thread.

What is this thread and what did it do with the Love for GOD thread? :nono: :nono:
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
  • Options
    lawguylawguy Posts: 257
    If you come to Wrigley and are missing a bit of home, there is a pretty good little gyro place a couple blocks from the stadium. My wife (who is from a village outside Thessaloniki) says its the closet she has found to gyro she would get in Greece.

http://www.gyro-mena.com/
  • Options
    lawguy wrote:
    If you come to Wrigley and are missing a bit of home, there is a pretty good little gyro place a couple blocks from the stadium. My wife (who is from a village outside Thessaloniki) says its the closet she has found to gyro she would get in Greece.

im coming to Wrigley,say hello to your wife and fellow patriot of mine ,thanks alot for the info..
    say to your wife"Trigona Panoramatos,Tsouraki Terkenlis,and Chatzis kazan dipi!!!" ;):mrgreen:

but i see fuckin Greeks and eat Greek food all day..i dont want to see any of this at Chicago.. :lol::lol::lol:

thanks again..hope we meet and have a drink...an American drink!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    lawguylawguy Posts: 257
    lawguy wrote:

im coming to Wrigley,say hello to your wife and fellow patriot of mine ,thanks alot for the info..
    say to your wife"Trigona Panoramatos,Tsouraki Terkenlis,and Chatzis kazan dipi!!!" ;):mrgreen:

but i see fuckin Greeks and eat Greek food all day..i dont want to see any of this at Chicago.. :lol::lol::lol:

Nothing better to drink than a good American bourbon whiskey (in my opinion)! :)
  • Options
    lawguy wrote:
    lawguy wrote:

Nothing better to drink than a good American bourbon whiskey (in my opinion)! :)
    bourbon whiskey is the key word :mrgreen:
  • Options
  • Options
    Ok..DIMI is happy with me today.

A guy I know...each day on Facebook he says "Today's playlist theme is..." and people post their favorite songs.

Today's theme is live music.

I post:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID8XixbdKBU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ChbxMVgGV4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw4ARbDQan0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcXxYNhHhZU

Yellow Ledbetter at Bridge School...FANTASTIC!
    Black at MTV Unplugged...we belong...we belong...
    Betterman in Argentina with a side order of Ramones and English Beat :)
    Last one...GOD amongst the peons. Need I say more?
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    lawguy wrote:

Which village is it? I live in a village outside Thessaloniki! Say hello to her from Mesimeri! :D
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    lawguy wrote:

Dimitri apogevmatiatika mas xeligoses... :lol:
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o7iTDLNTFk

9:51. "I don't think they play it the same way twice." :lol:

That's what makes the song so awesome...yet sad. It means the great night is almost over. :(
  • Options
    but i see fuckin Greeks

Reminds me of this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKsISCnRFY

on the fuckin' porch? :lol:

GOT A GREEK...FACT I GOT TWO!

"I see fuckin' Greeks...I see fuckin' Greeks named Dimi in the front row..."
  • Options
    but i see fuckin Greeks

Reminds me of this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKsISCnRFY

on the fuckin' porch? :lol:

GOT A GREEK...FACT I GOT TWO!

"I see fuckin' Greeks...I see fuckin' Greeks named Dimi in the front row..."
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    I just saw the Google Bot was on this forum...now the Bing Bot is on this forum.

COME TO GREECE THREAD, YE SEARCH BOTS!!!

And I think that's one of the only times Ed has cursed during YL. People talk about a double CD for Pearl Jam...what about a "Best of YL/Daughter" CD? Give us as many as each song will fit. Make it through the years...1991-now with all the best (as deemed by the band) versions.

I'd buy...of course, the digital music players have largely made this idea obsolete, but it would be cool to see what the band thinks is their best versions.

My favorite versions:

YL:
    State College 2003
    Bridge School Unplugged
    Seattle 2000 last night of tour
    Gorge 2006 (night 1)

Daughter:
    Gorge 2006 (night 1)
    Long Beach, NY (From TB2K)
    Virginia Beach 2000
  • Options

How the hell did I miss this the first time?

ATTENTION ALL GREEK RESIDENTS OF CHICAGO:

OFFICIAL ORDER TO VACATE CITY. GO ON VACATION. DIMI DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU!

OTOH, we should put all the Greeks IN Chicago!

"I fly to fukkin' Chicago and all I see is fukkin' Greeks! And I'm related to 85% of them!"

• Options

How the hell did I miss this the first time?

ATTENTION ALL GREEK RESIDENTS OF CHICAGO:

OFFICIAL ORDER TO VACATE CITY. GO ON VACATION. DIMI DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU!

OTOH, we should put all the Greeks IN Chicago!

"I fly to fukkin' Chicago and all I see is fukkin' Greeks! And I'm related to 85% of them!"

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Stone suggested starting their own religion!

I'm in!

Eddie might look like Jesus, but Stone is really the Jesus.

Only thing forbidden? Can't fukkin' Twitter! Oh, and you gotta dance! *goes into Marker In The Sand."
  • Options
    This guy I know in Brazil... a few years ago, he saw Pearl Jam in Sao Paolo. Yesterday, he got married. Today, I posted Just Breathe from Sao Paolo on his facebook page.