Options

***Official GREECE Fans Thread***

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    This guy I know in Brazil... a few years ago, he saw Pearl Jam in Sao Paolo. Yesterday, he got married. Today, I posted Just Breathe from Sao Paolo on his facebook page.
    cool... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    Indeed...cool indeed. They invited us to the wedding, but we were like :shock: but couldn't go...all too busy and with another wedding the weekend before. :(

Would have loved to go though.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=brazil+ ... 49&bih=859
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    http://www.karaoke-version.com/mp3-back ... black.html

These guys...not bad. It's a shame we can't get instrumental versions of the real versions of the songs.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    http://www.karaoke-version.com/mp3-backingtrack/pearl-jam/black.html

These guys...not bad. It's a shame we can't get instrumental versions of the real versions of the songs.
    :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    So, anyone from Greece thinking about the US tour?
    Anyone wanna try for Seattle with me?
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    So, anyone from Greece thinking about the US tour?
    Anyone wanna try for Seattle with me?
    i wish
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    saganaki anyone?

Flaming-Cheese-241x300.jpg
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    davidtrios wrote:
    saganaki anyone?

If I ever make it to Seattle I will bring some saganaki... I had some excellent saganaki at Serifos a couple of days ago... the cheese variety.... :D
  • Options
    eyejacker wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    saganaki anyone?

If I ever make it to Seattle I will bring some saganaki... I had some excellent saganaki at Serifos a couple of days ago... the cheese variety.... :D

thats very good stuff !
  • Options
    at launch time...

newsign.php?line1=time+for+mccready&line2=to...be...boss%21%21%21&Go+Cubs=Go+Cubs

just a few short moments later...

newsign.php?line1=take+it+away&line2=mike+mccready%21&Go+Cubs=Go+Cubs

Other signs here:
    search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=redkid&t=212558&sf=msgonly&ch=-1&start=30
  • Options
    at launch time...

newsign.php?line1=time+for+mccready&line2=to...be...boss%21%21%21&Go+Cubs=Go+Cubs

just a few short moments later...

newsign.php?line1=take+it+away&line2=mike+mccready%21&Go+Cubs=Go+Cubs

Other signs here:
    search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=redkid&t=212558&sf=msgonly&ch=- 1&start=30
    :lol:
  • Options
    Q: I've heard a lot about this "Dimi" character. Who is he?
    A: He's a larger-than-life Greek fan. You can easily find him during Even Flow as he is the only one not in the bathroom.

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Q: I've heard a lot about this "Dimi" character. Who is he?
    A: He's a larger-than-life Greek fan. You can easily find him during Even Flow as he is the only one not in the bathroom.

:lol::lol:
    you heard the other one?

a guy was 5 hours at merch line..i pass to go to 10c bbq,he saw me start calling me and pass the road to talk to me..we met,give a hug,and he went back in the end of the line.. lost his spot ... :fp: :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Post deleted by Admin. Trolling.
  • Options
    Uncle SnuffyUncle Snuffy Posts: 950
    I think someone needs to create an " Official - I Met Dimi " thread. Or maybe there is one and I just can't find it. :lol:

I could now contribute to it since I introduced myself to Dimi about 30 minutes before PJ took the stage at Wrigley. I was amazed he remembered me just from the few posts I made here on the board.

I said "Hi Dimi....We've never met but I'm Uncle Snuffy from the forum". His first words were, "Oh yeah, is your nephew here with you?". I said, "absolutely...he's up in his seats right now". We both laughed, shook hands, and wished each other a good show.

I couldn't beleive he remembered that my nephew and I were going to be there. Amazing memory !

Again, nice to meet you Dimi...hope to see you at another show in the future !

- Uncle Snuffy
    Soldier Field - Jul 11, 1995, Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14, 1997,
    Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 15, 1997, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Jun 27, 1998, United Center - Jun 29, 1998, Riverport Amphitheatre - Jul 02, 1998, Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000, Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003, Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004, United Center - May 16, 2006, United Center - May 17, 2006, United Center - Aug 23, 2009, United Center - Aug 24, 2009, Sprint Center - May 03, 2010, Scottrade Center - May 04, 2010, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    I think someone needs to create an " Official - I Met Dimi " thread. Or maybe there is one and I just can't find it. :lol:

I could now contribute to it since I introduced myself to Dimi about 30 minutes before PJ took the stage at Wrigley. I was amazed he remembered me just from the few posts I made here on the board.

I said "Hi Dimi....We've never met but I'm Uncle Snuffy from the forum". His first words were, "Oh yeah, is your nephew here with you?". I said, "absolutely...he's up in his seats right now". We both laughed, shook hands, and wished each other a good show.

I couldn't beleive he remembered that my nephew and I were going to be there. Amazing memory !

Again, nice to meet you Dimi...hope to see you at another show in the future !

- Uncle Snuffy
    great to meet you my friend!!lets do that again soon!!!
  • Options
    Well, once again, our Greek Festival ran out of Loukoumades about 2 1/2 hours before the festival officially ended.

:fp: for me, and a :nono: for them for running out.

• Options
    Well, once again, our Greek Festival ran out of Loukoumades about 2 1/2 hours before the festival officially ended.

:fp: for me, and a :nono: for them for running out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    TWO years in a row that I get there the last day and they run out! :( :( :(

But...a video to pass the time. When I first saw this, I thought they ripped off PEARL JAM!! :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faRlFsYmkeY

tumblr_lp2fhleHyA1qel7doo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    Greece is happy,cos the new album is fuckin fantastic
  • Options
    Greece is happy,cos the new album is fuckin fantastic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siren
  • Options
    MyFathersSonMyFathersSon Chicago, IL Posts: 114
    Add another Greek on the list. Τω όνομα μου είναι Δημήτριος. Δημήτρη, θα πας στο Seattle?
  • Options
    JT214253 wrote:
    Add another Greek on the list. Τω όνομα μου είναι Δημήτριος. Δημήτρη, θα πας στο Seattle?
    nop.not usa shows for me!!cheers sinonomate!!
  • Options
  • Options
    I am watching Jason Mantzoukas on TV. He said his name is "full of consants with a z in the middle."

GREECE!!~
  • Options
    GreekLand! big win for Piratiko
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,515

GreekLand! big win for Piratiko

and everything happens now..

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    i just found this thread..kalispera to all greek jammers..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:

ep
  • Options

23scidoo said:

ep
    rest day??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.