Options

fans unite in happyness of pearl jamity

Comments

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    you are very friendly and beautiful to me, thank you. what is favorite pearl ajm of you song?

Hard to choose randal, so many that I love, but I guess Corduroy edges to the lead by a gnat's dick. ;) Must have something to do with my sig! :D

And you are most welcome with the friendly. :) Any PJ fan who can inspire such happiness in others, as you do, is certainly a friend of mine. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Hard to choose randal, so many that I love, but I guess Corduroy edges to the lead by a gnat's dick. ;) Must have something to do with my sig! :D

And you are most welcome with the friendly. :) Any PJ fan who can inspire such happiness in others, as you do, is certainly a friend of mine. :)

i am your friend?????
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    oh I'm not randaldo and I'm pretty sure that others here are laughing with you and not at you. :)

I think it's Randal Does Jersey, not randaldo.
  • Options
    I think it's Randal Does Jersey, not randaldo.

I liked this music from old days.
    I am splendid. An atmosphere appears.
    I love a smile in a thing of the last.
    I want to try to listen to other music.
    Do its best. Thank you.
  • Options
    DixieNDixieN Posts: 351
    Gunther??? Where are your cheap fancy ladies?
  • Options
    i am your friend?????

Well of course! :) Isn't that the point of uniting people? Making friendships? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Well of course! :) Isn't that the point of uniting people? Making friendships? :)

Make apprehension! Fdeel amended. talk to em about your favorite pearl songs of the jam please to?
  • Options
    This thread made my day... to funny! Im glad stuff like this exists. Cheers!
    Don't gimme no lip
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    Did jeff give you your B-ball back yet randal?
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    Make apprehension! Fdeel amended. talk to em about your favorite pearl songs of the jam please to?

How's trix Randal? :)

um....favorite pj songs? Well they're ALL my favorite! :D

But I love Corduroy and Release and I completely love Come Back.

Guess it depends on the day! That's the beauty of PJ isn't it? They've got songs for every day of the week and for all moods! :)

What are your favorites? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    How's trix Randal? :)

um....favorite pj songs? Well they're ALL my favorite! :D

But I love Corduroy and Release and I completely love Come Back.

Guess it depends on the day! That's the beauty of PJ isn't it? They've got songs for every day of the week and for all moods! :)

What are your favorites? :)

Yes hello! My compote favorite of the pearl is the extraordinary raw power of the power incredible. Save you. I conserve myself exactly in music, escapes me it its pretty borders, rules, to be able, excitement. Happyness in the feet, the head, the sex... forceful, extraordinary. Extraordinary Goodness of the compote of the pearl everybbody must say me that its songs or favori of the compote of the pearl amerri. Pearl Jam or I will love
  • Options
    Yes hello! My compote favorite of the pearl is the extraordinary raw power of the power incredible. Save you. I conserve myself exactly in music, escapes me it its pretty borders, rules, to be able, excitement. Happyness in the feet, the head, the sex... forceful, extraordinary. Extraordinary Goodness of the compote of the pearl everybbody must say me that its songs or favori of the compote of the pearl amerri. Pearl Jam or I will love

Someone to talk me please love
  • Options
    kinetickinetic Posts: 148
    Someone to talk me please love

the people jam friends have parts hidden in the book of the boy of the potter and the wizards. if the patience you can have so happy you will be.

my face is your face. alone you be never not.
    When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
  • Options
    kinetic wrote:
    the people jam friends have parts hidden in the book of the boy of the potter and the wizards. if the patience you can have so happy you will be.

my face is your face. alone you be never not.

thenk you. Everybody the good mornings!
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    good to see someone's been watching too much borat.
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    I am compote fan pearl of a very young age. Good-day peoples and women! they are pretty in incroyable. Of the taste all and me taste of the pearl compote that makes the excitement in my pants and mine more than stomach to a prettier love in way to satisfy to make all to indicate them me mine all your fantastic experiences! thenk vocês.

this brings me to my next point kids
    "Don't smoke crack."
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    this brings me to my next point kids
    "Don't smoke crack."

crack is whack

haoppyness in the poearl jam music of? beautiful mornings, configured! hi
  • Options
    Hi Randall. :)

A happy PJ day to you! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Hi Randall. :)

A happy PJ day to you! :)

to the space!
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    haha great to see this thread get bumpidy-bumped :)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Borat?!
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    haha your trousers! Trousers remain in the. Please do not they incorrectamente think me, I am only one interesting important man. I am the man of the fan. Of the fan in the band. I am a fanatic one. Music is mine spinach, and is an eye.

So let me get this straight, you an important man who is a fan of a fan in the band? and to you, music is your spinach and is also an eye?

you are a funny fuck!
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    So let me get this straight, you an important man who is a fan of a fan in the band? and to you, music is your spinach and is also an eye?

you are a funny fuck!

please. to make face in bludgeoin of band resistenace: to rock a the roll of the presumably? fastly, honing, eddie vedder mine sre,
  • Options
    itsevobaby wrote:
    haha great to see this thread get bumpidy-bumped :)

my good of friend and me we use daydream and to say that thus always it had a naked concert of the eyes in City of Mexico only 2 of tickets had to be vendido, of it and mine We were that they displease for this band and soaps much bitter taste it. Fisher Rob of the RUPTURE. pearl jam!
  • Options
    moses562 wrote:
    Borat?!

they are, they are effective workforce borat for your song and me they believe that that one becomes true with the enthusiasm, comes it. 4 I cannot attend boys OH -! Fanno the praise of the Lord..Your voice this it is therefore the notoriety... of..shyuoooshyueshsh...
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    they are, they are effective workforce borat for your song and me they believe that that one becomes true with the enthusiasm, comes it. 4 I cannot attend boys OH -! Fanno the praise of the Lord..Your voice this it is therefore the notoriety... of..shyuoooshyueshsh...

I foresee what me say of what is not yet known before being what's not. Be to be not what be to what they eye doesn't see. Bravo!
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    moses562 wrote:
    I foresee what me say of what is not yet known before being what's not. Be to be not what be to what they eye doesn't see. Bravo!

it feels the force. you e, it feel that the existence that the boils in the direction to the land and the front part between you and the foot of the pebble of the body of the pebble that the pearl and the force that the back part does not believe multitudes, and the quality suffocated u wakes up is the force of another one completely. either to peel here, because this, sister the my pearl of sibling to smile and to be agglomerated, we, are.
  • Options
    to the space!

you edited! :p And I saw what you wrote before you did randal! :p

And here was me thinking I was about to get lucky! ;)

But yeah, ok, to the space! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    my good of friend and me we use daydream and to say that thus always it had a naked concert of the eyes in City of Mexico only 2 of tickets had to be vendido, of it and mine We were that they displease for this band and soaps much bitter taste it. Fisher Rob of the RUPTURE. pearl jam!
    OOOOOOHHHHHLAY!!!
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    itsevobaby wrote:
    OOOOOOHHHHHLAY!!!

i don't understand it.