Options

fans unite in happyness of pearl jamity

randaldoesjerseyrandaldoesjersey Posts: 151
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I am compote fan pearl of a very young age. Good-day peoples and women! they are pretty in incroyable. Of the taste all and me taste of the pearl compote that makes the excitement in my pants and mine more than stomach to a prettier love in way to satisfy to make all to indicate them me mine all your fantastic experiences! thenk vocês.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    hmmm....well i don't really know what to say..... congratulations on the excitement in your pants?
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    itsevobaby wrote:
    hmmm....well i don't really know what to say..... congratulations on the excitement in your pants?

:D LMAO!!! Too funny!!

Yes! Here's to the excitment in your pants, just please don't show us!! :p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    :D LMAO!!! Too funny!!

Yes! Here's to the excitment in your pants, just please don't show us!! :p
    haha yeah this thread is not useless without pics! :D
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    itsevobaby wrote:
    haha yeah this thread is not useless without pics! :D

:D Too funny!! Exactly!!!

No pictures!!! PLEASE!! NO PICTURES HERE!!! :eek: ;):D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    hahaha yes my concern of the friend you shouldn' T which the trousers always remain in the trousers, trousers. You make the happy will of jeff ament who will happyness in your faces, please. Receipt. Thus into them liked this band? Please, a part with me, your experiments? Do pearl jam love you, which is your favourite song? them? thank you for favour will be more interesting and will enjoy.
  • Options
    PearlStripesPearlStripes Posts: 267
    does likes t much in such en indipharunss. en raleece awso
  • Options
    :eek: My head hurts!! :confused:

But good day to you too randaldo. And many happy days enjoying pj too! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    :eek: My head hurts!! :confused:

But good day to you too randaldo. And many happy days enjoying pj too! :)

yes thank you! incredible happenstance of the journey :) to me which is pearl ajm
  • Options
    hahaha yes my concern of the friend you shouldn' T which the trousers always remain in the trousers, trousers. You make the happy will of jeff ament who will happyness in your faces, please. Receipt. Thus into them liked this band? Please, a part with me, your experiments? Do pearl jam love you, which is your favourite song? them? thank you for favour will be more interesting and will enjoy.
    um, you want me to share my pearl jam trouser experiments?
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    itsevobaby wrote:
    um, you want me to share my pearl jam trouser experiments?

haha your trousers! Trousers remain in the. Please do not they incorrectamente think me, I am only one interesting important man. I am the man of the fan. Of the fan in the band. I am a fanatic one. Music is mine spinach, and is an eye.
  • Options
    haha your trousers! Trousers remain in the. Please do not they incorrectamente think me, I am only one interesting important man. I am the man of the fan. Of the fan in the band. I am a fanatic one. Music is mine spinach, and is an eye.
    haha i have no idea what you're saying but i like you ranaldoesjersey, you're one funny motherfucker. fanatic indeed :)
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    eclecticeclectic Posts: 244
    Have you just discovered and subsequently consumed an entire VAT of Eds Great Grandmothers mythical preserve, then decided to join the board?This would be a plausible explanation of your recent ramblings.
    'All the rusted signs,we ignore throughout our lives,
    Choosing the shiny ones instead'

Reading 06 - Torino 06 - Wembley 07
  • Options
    romybianromybian Posts: 1,644
    Lmao!!!!
    "The joke in your language won't come out the same" (Tom Petty)
    I'm no dude! Dudette!
  • Options
    eclectic wrote:
    Have you just discovered and subsequently consumed an entire VAT of Eds Great Grandmothers mythical preserve, then decided to join the board?This would be a plausible explanation of your recent ramblings.

Finally it all makes sense!! :D

Thanks for that! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    wtf is the thread starter talking bout. see this is why people shouldnt do crack
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    this sounds like the same person who asked about how many units live at the Gorge sold...thus, we need FoxyMop to translate this for us; however, I have a feeling that I don't want to know what he means.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    yes thank you! incredible happenstance of the journey :) to me which is pearl ajm

:) love the word happenstance! :) Such a great word! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    are you sure you want us to unite with your jamity?
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me
  • Options
    are you sure you want us to unite with your jamity?

absolutely! three times
  • Options
    daryl jamdaryl jam Posts: 103
    this is the same guy that claimed that jeff ament stole his B-Ball. thats some funny shit right there. also, if you put your ear to jeffs' belly button, you can already hear the next album..
    angels dance on a pin head, just to make room for you and i....
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    I am compote fan pearl of a very young age. Good-day peoples and women! they are pretty in incroyable. Of the taste all and me taste of the pearl compote that makes the excitement in my pants and mine more than stomach to a prettier love in way to satisfy to make all to indicate them me mine all your fantastic experiences! thenk vocês.

screen shots or it didn't happen. >.<

ps. wtf
  • Options
    daryl jam wrote:
    this is the same guy that claimed that jeff ament stole his B-Ball. thats some funny shit right there. also, if you put your ear to jeffs' belly button, you can already hear the next album..

haha oih eyes. you make the happy will of jeff ament who will happyness in your faces, please??
  • Options
    webberf1webberf1 Posts: 160
    ahh how are you today Borat?
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I'm confused..... is this guy saying that Jeff Ament stole his basketball and then did something nasty on his face???
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    You make the happy will of jeff ament who will happyness in your faces, please.
    :D:D:D it's lucky there's nothing in my mouth cos it would have been spat all over the screen at that one. Jeff will happyness in our faces? :D

And 'music is mine spinach'? Love it :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    Would you like to come to the pants party?

(I think you mean party in your pants)
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    please to make fun of me, dont
  • Options
    I got a few laughs out of this thread! This guy is a clown, needs to wrap up the show and go back to the hospital where he escaped from.
  • Options
    shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    I'm sitting at work trying not to fall out of my chair laughing. No, I'm not making fun of the guys ESL skills. Just the part about "the excitement in his pants'! ROTFL!
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    :confused:..