Options

fans unite in happyness of pearl jamity

Comments

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    Jeanie wrote:
    :D Too funny!! Exactly!!!

No pictures!!! PLEASE!! NO PICTURES HERE!!! :eek: ;):D
    im passing this along to Chris Hansen @ "to catch a predator" to protect our young fan base!! :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    haha oih eyes. you make the happy will of jeff ament who will happyness in your faces, please??
    if i get a facial from jeff i am so done with this band....
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    please to make fun of me, dont

oh I'm not randaldo and I'm pretty sure that others here are laughing with you and not at you. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,121
    I think I have it! This cat is a Jedi Knight and was taught by Yoda. That is why he talks this way.
    "Make fun of me, do not"
    You see!
  • Options
    SPALMASPALMA Posts: 2,279
    Brasil or Portugal? Step away from the TransLate.

You may injure someone.

However, your sentiments are heard and shared by all of us.

Sim?
    "I don't want to hear any splatty tongues!"
    J.M., Jr. High Band Teacher

I raise my Freak Flag High!!
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    im passing this along to Chris Hansen @ "to catch a predator" to protect our young fan base!! :D

Sheesh! :rolleyes: Don't do that! :p You'll have to "out" half the fellas here if you do!! ;):D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Oh holy hell this absolutely needs to be bumped.

ronaldo - you kick ass. good luck with whatever's going on in your trousers. :D

This thread has caused vanilla frosty to go shooting into my nasal cavity more than once.
    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
    -The Duke
  • Options
    Oh holy hell this absolutely needs to be bumped.

ronaldo - you kick ass. good luck with whatever's going on in your trousers. :D

I'm sure they don't have a Wendy's in Brasil/Portugal, but this thread has caused vanilla frosty to go shooting into my nasal cavity more than once.

I completely agree! This thread does need to be bumped.
    And randaldo you rock! :)
    please come back and teach us all to speak your language so we can communicate better with you. I'm busting to learn. :) And I'm quite sure if you teach me Portugeuse or whatever language your native tongue is, you'll have more than a lot of laughs on me, coz I'm quite sure I'll make a mess of it! Anyway, you should come back my friend. I like you and I'm happy to muddle through communicating with you. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    BUMP i love it

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    I am compote fan pearl of a very young age. Good-day peoples and women! they are pretty in incroyable. Of the taste all and me taste of the pearl compote that makes the excitement in my pants and mine more than stomach to a prettier love in way to satisfy to make all to indicate them me mine all your fantastic experiences! thenk vocês.

yes i have a response...."whaaaaaat?"
  • Options
    edmosquitoedmosquito Posts: 69
    haha your trousers! Trousers remain in the. Please do not they incorrectamente think me, I am only one interesting important man. I am the man of the fan. Of the fan in the band. I am a fanatic one. Music is mine spinach, and is an eye.

I'll have whatever he's having!
    "You would be punctilious in assuming that."
  • Options
    Hello, my name is not ronaldo, it is the randal. I am the eye of the event, ventilators of the jam of the very friendly pearl, make us love in moonlight. Moonlit by the sun in the music, twenty thousand people jump and sing "EVEN FLOW, EVEN FLOW, BUTTERFLY"

good morning
  • Options
    Hello, my name is not ronaldo, it is the randal. I am the eye of the event, ventilators of the jam of the very friendly pearl, make us love in moonlight. Moonlit by the sun in the music, twenty thousand people jump and sing "EVEN FLOW, EVEN FLOW, BUTTERFLY"

good morning

hi randal. :)

nice to meet you! :)

and good to see you back with your wonderous words! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    randal does jersey

i saw that movie

and good day to you!
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    PHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

shoop shoop

le nananana ne lala.

I dunno why but this thread is really funny to me...this randal does jersey...WTHF. awesome.

brain twistin cool
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options

good morning

,,,,sigh..... how nice to meet you Randal.... you are lovely.

• Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    pearl jamity?
  • Options

good morning

*cough* I'm in Pearl Jam, bitch ;)

You ever get your basketball back from that bastardo, Ament? :D
    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
    -The Duke
  • Options
    *cough* I'm in Pearl Jam, bitch ;)

You ever get your basketball back from that bastardo, Ament? :D

does jeff ament have a ball of me. I don't know what you say

who si favorite songses of you? the pearl jam of course;?
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    hi randal. :)

nice to meet you! :)

and good to see you back with your wonderous words! :)

you are very friendly and beautiful to me, thank you. what is favorite pearl ajm of you song?
  • Options
    kinetickinetic Posts: 148
    for me the crustacean pop is not so much as the nose flutes of my own country of home, but the flow of smooth is sounding pleasure to mine ear.

know you of the music that has the flow that is not a bumpy one but is like an even, randal?

i am so happy in me to find a new another country person from mine in Pit of jamily unite message which we are here.
    When you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
  • Options
    kinetic wrote:
    for me the crustacean pop is not so much as the nose flutes of my own country of home, but the flow of smooth is sounding pleasure to mine ear.

know you of the music that has the flow that is not a bumpy one but is like an even, randal?

i am so happy in me to find a new another country person from mine in Pit of jamily unite message which we are here.

i'm sorry i don't understand you are the babble
  • Options
    itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    you are very friendly and beautiful to me, thank you. what is favorite pearl ajm of you song?
    um blue i think
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • Options
    itsevobaby wrote:
    um blue i think

I do dnot know this blue........ i know red white and the yellow song hahahaha very funny me
  • Options
    i'm sorry i don't understand you are the babble

again please you say? for the jam you unite with board and message, yes? so good we happy be now.

the music of the flowing of evenness is the pleasingest most of all the songs to me.
  • Options
    kinetic wrote:
    again please you say? for the jam you unite with board and message, yes? so good we happy be now.

i appreciate your message in me. we are in tbrothers, like pearl jam, the like strong function unit. you are my face
  • Options
    i appreciate your message in me. we are in tbrothers, like pearl jam, the like strong function unit. you are my face

happyness i will sleep now to your face, jamily i have made such good meet here.

my face to be your face is nice.
  • Options
    kinetic wrote:
    happyness i will sleep now to your face, jamily i have made such good meet here.

my face to be your face is nice.

yes
  • Options
    PJGARDENPJGARDEN Posts: 1,484

good morning
    is it just me or did that make sense? nice to meet you randal!
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,813
    Hey Randal :) We all ventilate the joy that is Jamity! Great post :)

My favorite song is SOLAT. Today, at least!
    this sounds like the same person who asked about how many units live at the Gorge sold...thus, we need FoxyMop to translate this for us; however, I have a feeling that I don't want to know what he means.

C'mon - you don't get him? ;):p
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥